Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Currency Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Currency Information 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Currency Information I_vote_lcapCurrency Information I_voting_barCurrency Information I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Currency Information I_vote_lcapCurrency Information I_voting_barCurrency Information I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Currency Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Currency Information Empty
PostSubject: Currency Information   Currency Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Currency in the Avatar World is universal, as they use Iron, Copper, Silver and Gold pieces.  Each nation may decorate their pieces differently, however the coins are as good in one nation as they are in another.  These are the following types of coins:

Coinage of the World:

Iron Pieces
Iron Pieces are the second smallest of the coins tied with the silver coins; about the size about an inch in diameter.  Iron Coins are circular, with a square hole punched in the middle.  They are engraved with the name of the issuing nation on them, depending on where they are minted.  They are the thickest and heaviest of the coins.  They are the least valuable of the four coins used internationally.

Their conversion rates are as follows:

- 37 Iron Pieces = 1 Copper Piece
- 1073 Iron Pieces = 1 Silver Piece
- 18,241 Iron Pieces = 1 Gold Piece

Copper Pieces
They are the smallest of the coins.  The copper pieces are small, rectangular coins.  They are impressed with the information of where they were minted, specifically the issuing nation.  The edges of the coin are raised bumps to form a border.   Copper Pieces are about the three quarters of an inch by half an inch.  The Copper Pieces are the second least valuable of the four coins.  Copper Pieces are the second most commonly used currency piece.  They are the most commonly used currency piece.

Copper Piece conversion rates are as follows:

- 37 Iron Pieces = 1 Copper Piece
- 29 Copper Pieces = 1 Silver Piece
- 493 Copper Pieces = 1 Gold Piece.

Silver Pieces
Silver pieces are the same height as Iron Pieces, but only half as wide.  They are rectangular like Copper Pieces.  Like all other coins, they are impressed with the information of the issuing nation.  Their borders are more intricate than a Copper Piece, being two raised, continuous lines, one inner, one outer, and between them, small flowers.

Silver Piece conversion rates are as follows:

- 1073 Iron Pieces = 1 Silver Piece
- 29 Copper Pieces = 1 Silver Piece
- 17 Silver Pieces = 1 Gold Piece

Gold Pieces
The largest of all of the currency pieces, and also the least commonly used; used only by royalty, nobility or the extremely rich.  The Gold Pieces are large, golden, ovular coins, as tall as three Iron Pieces and as wide as two.  They are also impressed with the information of the issuing country.  Gold Pieces are often wrapped in rolls of five hundred for transportation or business purposes.

These are the conversion rates for Gold Pieces:

- 18,241 Iron Pieces = 1 Gold Piece
- 493 Copper Pieces = 1 Gold Piece
- 17 Silver Pieces = 1 Gold Piece[/u][/b][/center]
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Currency Information
Page 1 of 1