Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prince Lucion Information 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prince Lucion Information I_vote_lcapPrince Lucion Information I_voting_barPrince Lucion Information I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prince Lucion Information I_vote_lcapPrince Lucion Information I_voting_barPrince Lucion Information I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince Lucion Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Lucion
Novice
Novice
Prince Lucion

Prince Lucion Information Empty
PostSubject: Prince Lucion Information   Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:33 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Lucion Hoshiakari
Birthplace: In the Vermillion Empire.
Current Residence: Lucion travels throughout the world seeking wisdom and doing whatever he can to help the Avatar.
Element: Fire
Pets: A messenger hawk named Tippet
Weapons: He carries a sword that his father crafted.

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Lucion likes to drink Ginseng Tea as he watches the sun rise or set. He likes to go for long walks alone if he is upset, or troubled. He plays Pai-Sho.
Quirks: My character has anger issues, but when he gets too mad he cannot bend.
Family: My character has had no mother since he was 5, because she was murdered. His father left one day and never came back. Lucion doesn’t know why. His only family is a sickly old man that taught him fire bending. (This man is not important to the story and is not given a name. He is also not blood related to Lucion.)
Character Theme: The Lost Cause I Used to Be by A Loss For Words

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has shaggy brown hair that reaches just above his shoulders. It is very dark and is sometimes mistaken for black hair.
Eyes: He has snake-like blue eyes that aren’t very big.
Height: 5 foot 7 inches.
Clothes: He wears black kung-fu pants with a red T-shirt. Over his plain red T-shirt he wears a dark purple sleeveless hoodie with a black fire symbol on the back.
Skin: Smooth Skin.
Body Type: He has a lean, cut build. He is slim, but muscular.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Lucion is a complex individual with many different personality traits. He is caring and gentle, but doesn’t like to show it. He can be overly protective of those he cares about. Sometimes his anger gets the best of him, but he always finds the right path to his destiny. Lucion can also be manipulative and deceptive at times.
Personal Strengths: He has always had a strange spiritual connection. He is very intelligent and cunning.
Personal Weaknesses: He does not understand his spiritual connections. He is afraid of falling, like from something. He cannot handle being made a fool, and attacks when not necessary.
Hamartia: His anger; when he becomes too angry his bending is lost.
Personal Hero: (He has no personal heroes at the beginning of his appearance in the story.)
Dreams and Ambitions: He wishes to aid the Avatar in any way possible and seeks great wisdom and strength.

Likes: He likes libraries and ancient artifacts/knowledge. He likes drinking Tea while watching the sun rise or set. He likes to observe different fighting styles. He likes Likes playing Pai-Sho. He also likes to relax and go to the beach.

Dislikes: He dislikes snow, heights, being commanded to do things, disrespect of elders, childish behavior.

Brief History: Lucion was born in The Vermillion Empire. He has always had a powerful spiritual connection, even as a child. The first experience he shared in the spirit world was of a being that steals faces. When he was 5 years old his mother was murdered by some bandits. His father just disappeared one day, and he hasn’t been heard of since. Lucion struggled until he were about 9.
When he was 9 he expressed his first Fire bending against some men who were ruffing up a messenger hawk. The men would have killed him, but an elderly man stepped in and fought them off. The man then spent the next 6 years teaching Lucion fire bending, which he excelled at. The man then settled down in a little village do to his dementia. Afterwords, the 15 year old Lucion got a tattoo on his back of The White Lotus and set out on a journey for knowledge, and to aid the Avatar in any way possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Lucion Information   Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

There are many things wrong with this application.

1. You can not connect with the spirit world, only the avatar can do this.

2. You need to make a pet application

3. You need to make a weapons application

4. Your history needs to be 2 paragraphs

5. The white lotus spots are all filled so you can not join the White lotus in anyway and the avatar has enough teachers as it is.

Please redo these 5 things I have listed for you.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Prince Lucion Information   Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Actually Loon, I'm gonna okay this. Iroh was not the Avatar and he had a well known trip to the Spirit World. He was able to see Aang and Roku's dragon Fang when they were flying to Crescent Moon Island, and they were in Spirit World form. Also, Iroh knew the location and identity of the Moon and Ocean Spirits and Zhao hadn't told him. Also he was able to sense that Yue had been touched by the Moon Spirit, having only just met her. Lucion here has a point.

Also Loon, he didn't say that he was PART of the White Lotus group, he said that he tatooed it on his back. There's a big different.

Regardless, however, the White Lotus Organization that I am reforming (Now called the Order of the Elements btw Lucion) could use someone like Lucion. The Avatar DOES need to master not only the physical side of bending but also the spiritual. Sure the bending teachers can teach the Avatar the spiritual bending part, but being able to unlock the chakras and master the Avatar state...that's a different story. The order will need someone who can teach the Avatar that. Lucion could fill that role.

Lucion, I'm allowing the Spirit World connection, and I'm offering you to join the Order of the Elements if you choose to accept it. Just a few things need to be fixed about this app first.

1. The history and personality need to be longer. Another sentence for the personality, and another paragraph of history.

2. Could you possibly make your character older? Just to fit in with the Order. Not much older, just 20+, is that alright?

3. You need to make seperate applications for your weapons and pets. That isn't a requirement for getting the app approved, it's just a formality. They're seperate applications :p

Once those are fixed I'll approve your character personally.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Lucion Information   Prince Lucion Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Lucion Information
Page 1 of 1