Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Noble candidate anika shengli 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Noble candidate anika shengli I_vote_lcapNoble candidate anika shengli I_voting_barNoble candidate anika shengli I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Noble candidate anika shengli I_vote_lcapNoble candidate anika shengli I_voting_barNoble candidate anika shengli I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Noble candidate anika shengli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Noble candidate anika shengli Empty
PostSubject: Noble candidate anika shengli   Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 10:39 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Anika Shènglì. Nickname: Hawk
Birthplace: Omashu
Current Residence: Omashu
Element: earth

Pets:

Weapons: daisho set

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: January 1
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: singing and playing stringed instuments (quite skilled at koto
Quirks:just a scar
Family:Shènglì family in Omashu. she is the last of them. her parents were murdered
Character Theme: eyes on me from final fantasy 8

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: long and black she wears it loose
Eyes: large jade eyes that seem to take in every detail
Height: 5'00" (later in life)
Clothes: fond of kimonos. her favorite is a red one with a dragon coiling around it with pink boots instead of slippers
Skin: she has skin like cream. the only exception is a scar on her left eye. she obtained it while running from the men who killed her parents
Body Type: thin but athletic
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: highly intellegent and nurturing to all. has a mind for war in all its forms. can beat many people in go and paisho. her parents death took a toll on her. she won't talk to many people and rarely to men. men scare her because they were the ones who killed her parents, and as such her personal guard are all women

Personal Strengths: caring, nurturing, and intelligent
Personal Weaknesses: timid scared and quiet, she is less so when doing her duties but in private her weaknesses show
Hamartia: timid and scared from the attack on her family
Personal Hero: her daddy
Dreams and Ambitions: to be like mommy and be a kind person.
Likes: singing and playing instruments. playing games that challenge her mind. likes plays

Dislikes: kidnappers and child abusers

Brief History: born to a loving family, anika grew up a happy child. her parents encouraged her to study the arts in all form. her favorites was music and martial arts, because they gave her time with her mother and father respectively. when she was 6 some men broke in and killed her parents and unborn brother. she escaped because her parents sacrificed themselves. while she was fleeing she tripped and fell, cutting her left eye on the blade her mother had given her. more here: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3422-atla-anika-girl-of-niten. over the years she was raised by a friend of the family. when she was 17 she proved herself to be worthy of the throne of omashu. her timidness shows through when she is alone but when she is working she can act fairly confident

Last edited by Monkey King on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novakhi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Novakhi

PostSubject: Re: Noble candidate anika shengli   Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Noble candidate anika shengli Tumblr_ohr2w2_Fnj_B1uhv24qo1_500
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Noble candidate anika shengli   Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Has this been edited?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noble candidate anika shengli   Noble candidate anika shengli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noble candidate anika shengli
Page 1 of 1