Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:39 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament's First Preliminary Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi and Kiara Hide. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Kouzai vs. Loola. Kouzai will have the honour of the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanami stepped out into the arena, and examined her surroundings. She was going to waste no time in taking down her opponent. Izanami's older sister Alyssandra won something at least once every year; this was Izanami's turn. If not for her sister, for herself, to prove she could. It was time to make the Black Flames the pride of the family once more. Izanami removed her over robes to reveal a tighter fit, better for fighting set of under robes. Sleeveless robe tobe, wide, tight belt and tighter fit hakama pants, just like Alyssandra wore to fight.

They were ruby coloured with gold and emerald trimming. The colours of the Imperial family. With a smile, Izanami started off the attack with something easy, something basic. Two quick bursts of black flame aimed right for her opponent's chest. No need to reveal all her cards so early.

Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:45 pm

Kiara Hide
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara Profile_picture_by_ask_rachel_roth-d4rezvi[/center]

Kiara kept the cowl of her cloak in place. She felt a bit of satisfaction leaving the audience guessing as to who she was. Not like it would matter. She would likely flee the country after this fight. But she needed money, and putting her name out like that was a risky way to get it. Still, fighting was fun, and if you're being paid to do it, risks ought to be taken.

She stopped listening about halfway through her opponent's name. It was long and annoying, something regal, too. Probably related to a royal. Wait. Those colors...those weren't all that common. Aside from the obvious connection to the fire nation, something in Kiara's memory triggered. She'd seen paintings of the various royals once on a trip to some museum. Red and gold were the fire nation colors. This woman wasn't just some nobleman's girl. She was the real deal, a princess. What she was doing in a tournament, Kiara had no idea. But she grinned. Beating up a royal would be fun.

The attack was predictable. Classic fire bender move, though the black flames were an interesting touch. Kiara stepped to the side, letting the fire fly past. She would make this quick. With a small flick of her wrist, she lifted a small ball of shadow. It wasn't as large as she'd like, but she knew it would grow. The sun was behind her. The ball would feed on its own shadow as it rolled at amazing speeds directly at the woman across the arena. Kiara launched the ball, watching it grow and roll swiftly toward its mark.

Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:13 am

Spoiler:

Izanami watched as he attack was deflected, and then retaliated by this Dark Bender. A multi-faceted fighter; that's what a Dark Bender was. They could fight long and mid range, but their ability to turn darkness into tangible matter also made them skilled melee and close-combat fighters. Izanagi was lucky Fire Bending dealt with both methods of fighting. If anything, Fire Bending, though most useful at long range, was definitely more dangerous in close-quarters combat. Less room for mistakes and dodging, and a blast of flame in the face at close range was going to hurt a lot more.

The Dark Bender sent a ball of darkness back her way, and Izanami was intent on blocking. She waited for its growth to reach the apex, and as the ball neared her, Izanagi erected a wall of black flame that swallowed the darkness like a flaming, black mouth. Then, the mouth closed, rolled itself into a ball of tight black flame, the ball of shadow inside helping the fire keeps it form. Izanami, with a sly smile, shot the flame covered ball of shadow back at its master, hoping to get her off guard.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:30 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 12:39 am

HP: 83/100

Kiara groaned, pushing herself off of the ground, her cloak smoldering. She had blacked out, that much she knew. All she remembered was launching the shadow ball. Whatever his her after that seemed to have completely eradicated her memory of actually being hit. Luckily, as this fighting system was turn based, her opponent couldn't do anything while she was down, though for how long she couldn't say.

The woman was strong. And those black flames of hers were not to be messed with, Kiara knew. She would try to keep the fight long range. Her head hurt, and she felt burns on her arms and legs. It didn't matter. She wouldn't give up. Kiara formed two pillars from which do draw ammunition and began shooting thousands, if not millions, of tiny needles made of pure shadow at the woman. Alone, they may not do much. But if enough made contact, that much dark matter in the body would definitely be painful.

Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Spoiler:

Izanami frowned.  Was Kiara serious?  Izanami had seen her fight before, yet this was not the same Kiara that had been in the past tournaments.  This attack was so needlessly easy to defend, Izanami almost wondered if she should let it hit to make her feel better.  Izanami raised a wall of black flame that absorbed and burned away the needles that came at her.

Once Izanami was sure the attack was over, then let the flame wall fall.  Izanami rushed in towards Kiara, covering her limbs in black flame, and aimed several flaming kicks towards the center of Kiara's stomach.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 10 – [#3] Izanami vs. [#20] Kiara
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next