Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:30 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament's First Preliminary Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Kuma Kurebayashi and Ieyasu Leiheng. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Loola vs. Niya. Loola will have the honour of the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Kuma Kurebayashi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100

Kuma was done. He was just done. He didn't care about this fight. He didn't care about much at all anymore. Perhaps it would pass when he finally managed to get through his grief and depression brought on by Cato, his snow leopard and closest companion. The cat had been murdered but days earlier in the lower ring, injured by some smugglers who didn't treat him right. Kuma, not being able to afford a healer and not being familiar with the healing arts, couldn't help the poor animal, and it died wracked with pain three days after the attack. All Kuma could do was watch.

Someone told him to enter the tournament to vent his anger. They said that by being able to bend freely and at a specific target, he would eventually get over his grief. Yeah right. As if he could ever get over it. His heart was broken, and he felt that nothing would ever mend it.

He didn't care about his opponent. All he wanted to do was attack. He found himself filled with rage and anger, and suddenly and without warning, launched a huge icicle from a nearby water pool straight at his opponent, screaming loudly as he did so.

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,20) :

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
100/100 HP

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu frowned as the young man looked to be seething with rage. He wasn't going to get far attacking like that. Ieyasu sighed and waited for the angry little man to start attacking. Another side as Kuma shot a giant icicle at him. Another Water Bender huh? Oh well, this only made it easier. Ieyasu sunk into a stance, placed a foot back, raised his hand, and the icicle hit his palm and stopped in mid air. Ieyasu spun, spinning the icicle around so that the point turned and faced Kuma.

With a heave of effort, for the icicle was large, Ieyasu hurled it back towards his opponent. Aiming right at Kuma's body. Ieyasu didn't want him dead, but he was going to show Kuma how a real Water Bending Master fought, and hopefully the ice would cool him down a bit.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:04 pm

HP: 91/100

Kuma was hardly surprised that his opponent was a water bender. Maybe he should have been, but surprise seemed to be a thing of the past. He only watched on calmly as the man reused his own attack against him, nearly taking Kuma's head off. He would have let it, too, but some ref from the sideline altered the aim slightly so as not to strike a fatal blow. Instead, it grazed against Kuma's scalp, ripping some of his hair off and leaving behind a long streak of burn from how fast the thing was moving. What remained of his hair was damp with blood, and he realized that the icicle had also opened a deep cut down the middle of his head.

He ignored the pain. Some rational part of him said that if he kept fighting this way, he would die, or at least lose. He tried to calm himself down a little. After all, his opponent wasn't the one who killed his friend. But still, he wanted to hurt something. This time, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm down. Opening his eyes, he began running toward his opponent. He gathered more water from a pool and began firing thousands of pellets toward his opponent, each one sharpened to a point.

Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
88/100 HP

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------

Ieyasu's opponent rushed towards him, fighting calmly now. Good. The fight would be more enjoyable this time. Kuma shot several ice spikes at Ieyasu, and while Ieyasu dodged some, many of them slashed, sliced or even pierced him. He took two in the side, one in the arm and one in the leg. Ieyasu gasped, fell to one knee, and felt blood leak out of his body and soak into his clothes. Kuma stopped just above Ieyasu, standing there, looking down at him, ready to attack.

Ieyasu smiled. His life in politics had made him an accomplished actor. Using quick thinking, quick bending and fast reflexes, he formed an ice spear in his right hand, then thrust his arm upwards, hoping to catch Kuma in the chest, arm, shoulder. Anywhere. So long as the ice spear hit him.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:12 am

HP: 91/100

Kuma knew something was off. Maybe it was the look in the man's eyes, or the way he seemed to be hurting more than he should have. Either way, Kuma could tell he was faking it. Which meant he was planning a surprise attack. Not so much of a surprise when your opponent can see it coming, though. Kuma leaned back, the spear flying past his face before he grabbed the shaft. He spun it around a few times, getting a feel for its weight, before stabbing it into the ground in an attempt to pin the man down by his robes.

From his youth, Kuma had always felt more comfortable with a sword in hand. Unfortunately, weapons weren't allowed in the arena, so Kuma would have to make his own. Following his opponent's example, he used nearby water to create a sword and made an attempt to slash his opponent across the torso.

Strength:
Random number (1,20) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 3 – [#21] Kuma vs. [#4] Ieyasu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next