Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:38 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Tournament's First Preliminary Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi and Kara Liu. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Lyss vs. Dances With Derp. Lyss will have the honour of the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:25 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Alyssandra stepped out onto the sandy battlefield of the Ba Sing Se Arena.  She let out a bit of wry smile as she did.  She had been in this arena three times before.  Twice for the last two preliminaries in the other tournaments, and once for the Lightweight Division of the tournament.  Two out of the three times Alyssandra fought in this arena she had won her match, one of those times winner her the title of Lightweight Champion.  Alyssandra had high hopes this year, but she also knew that this year, Mr. Showbiz, the mysterious announcer and operator of this tournament, had lots of surprises up his sleeve.  She had heard tell that once the official tournament started there would be a bounty on her head, and each time she won it would grow, and when someone finally beat her, they'd win it all.  Alyssandra let out a small laugh.  Let them try.  

Alyssandra darted into a run.  She removed her long over-robe, throwing it behind her.  Beneath she wore a two legged pant-style hakama that was fitted close to her legs.  Alyssandra also wore a sleeveless, tightly fitted and held together by a wide golden cloth belt.  Her clothes were of a deep, wine red, lined with gold and bits of emerald cloth.  As Alyssandra ran towards her opponent she jumped, using fire blasting from her feet to get some height, then brought her leg up high above her head.  With her heel, foot and calf flaming, Alyssandra landed, slamming her heel into the dirt and sending a blast of flame towards her opponent.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:13 pm

HP:100

The hot dry air welcomed Kara. Today she would be fighting in her home city. Time to make them proud. Kara thought to herself cracking her neck. The giant wooden doors opened, letting Kara into the earthy arena. The sand warmed her feet. This battle was not going to be easy, even if its only a prelim battle.

Kara's opponent, Alyssandra, leapt into the air. On her way down, she created a blast of flame heading right for Kara. Reacting quickly, Kara lifted a small portion of sand up and ontop of the flames, to quickly smother them. Once the flames weren't a threat anymore, Kara gathered herself in rock armor. She took bits of her armor, sharpened the rocks slightly, and sent them flying at Alyssandra.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Spoiler:
HP: 82/100

Alyssandra took the hit. She flew backwards, and sat there for a moment. Then she let out a laugh, a real, true, happy laugh. An honest laugh. She clapped for Kara. "Congratulations," she said happily, "I think you've got me cheering for you. Go ahead, try and take me down. I'll give you something if you do." Alyssandra gave a look of determination. She liked Kara. Kara was a smart, good bender. She was going to have a lot of fun with this. Alyssandra rushed in to her opponent, and engaged in close combat CQC.

They clashed, going and and forth, then Alyssandra swung her hand in front of Kara's face. Alyssandra's hope was to get Kara's eyes to follow her hand, and when she wasn't looking, and was distracted, she slam her flaming fist of flame right into Kara's gut.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:05 pm

HP: 100

Kara was skilled at CQC. She trained for a year in Omashu on how to move like an airbender. She flowed through the punches. Not one hit her. Sadly for Alyssandra, her attacks were rather predictable. The flaming fist swung up and in front of Kara's face. Everything was still. Kara smirked at Alyssandra, she knew that her attack would hurt like hell and the fact that it missed was all the more reason to give a sly smirk.

Kara jumped back to get out of such close quarters. Kara didn't know what to do. More rocks always seemed like a decent plan to go with. So that's what Kara did. She lifted several body-sized boulders from the ground and chucked them at Alyssandra.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Spoiler:
HP: 82/100

Kara was good at CQC, better than Alyssandra expected for an Earth Bender. Many preferred shooting things from afar with large stones and small pebbles, and when it came to close quarters it was like fighting a turtle. They'd judge bubble themselves into a rocky shell and wait out the rest of the fight. Alyssandra personally thought that strategy was cowardly, and was glad that Kara was unpredictable. It made the fight fun, and Alyssandra once more applauded Kara.

When Alyssandra's last attack was dodged, Kara smirked at the missed flaming fist and retaliated with a big old rock. Several of them. Now that was more like an Earth Bender. Alyssandra dodged the first few, then the last one she hit with all her might, using her Fire Bending to push against the now flaming, molten hot boulder. Alyssandra kept pushing, harder and harder, more and more, until finally it went flying back at Kara, flaming, big and scary.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next