Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Lyssa

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 74/100
-----------------------------------------

Alyssandra's attack was blocked, and her and Kara kept exchanging blows back and forth until Kara managed to get Alyssandra off guard. Alyssandra wasn't proud of it, but it happened. With a growl Alyssandra blocked the uppercut, grabbed Kara's arm, spun and swung her backwards a few feet. While Kara stumbled back, Alyssandra came in for more punches and kicks. She regretted not learning her younger brother's Hiraishin technique.

Raijin was able to cover his limbs and body and massive amounts of electricity to do extra damage when punching and kicking. Sometimes, if he used enough lightning he gained a massive boost of speed, but it was dangerous. The lightning required for that had, in the past, given him a heart attack or two, and even stopped his heart once. Thank god Mai was there to save his ass. There was one technique Alyssandra knew, that would work though, something Raijin DID teach her.

Gathering up lightning, Alyssandra formed a blade out of lightning. It was an incredibly dangerous and hard to perform technique, and it might not last very long, depending on if Alyssandra could focus long enough or not, but she was going to use it. Using the lightning blade, Alyssandra ran at Aklia and began thrusting, stabbing and slashing at any particular body part that pleased her.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:46 pm

HP: 95

The lightning blade was swung dangerously close to Kara. The sword never actually made contact but it was close enough to electrocute her. Pain surged through her upper body. Kara boosted herself back, away from Alyssandra. Lightning was clearly a strong area in which Alyssandra could attack in.

Kara knew that she could just as well, attack viciously in close combat, but getting electrocuted again did not seem like a lot fun to her. Kara rose two walls of rocks up from the ground, mashed them together so they'd make one giant wall, and sent it flying towards Alyssandra, in an attempt to squish her like a bug.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
[u]Strength[u]
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:26 am

((OOC: You're already beating me, and in one day I doubt I'll catch up. Go for the Heavyweight for me okay? I'm gonna live through you! Very Happy oh, and uh, whoop Sara's ass for us all k?))

Alyssandra dodged the rock, ran towards Kara and then stopped right before her. The two stared at each other, breathing hard. Then, with a laugh, Alyssandra gave Kara a big hug. She didn't mind losing to an opponent like Kara. She was a good, clever, strong, crafty bender, and a great fighter. She earned her position in the Heavyweight competition as far as Alyssandra was concerned, and so Alyssandra forfeited the match, and walked towards the gates. "We'll get tea later," she called behind her, before disappearing off into the city.
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:14 am

The match is officially over!  Time is up!  The winner is Dances With Derp and his character, Kara Liu!  Winning by forfeit of his opponent!  Dances With Derp will move on to the first round of the Heavyweight Division!  Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3