Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_vote_lcapTake Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_voting_barTake Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_vote_lcapTake Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_voting_barTake Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) Empty
PostSubject: Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara)   Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Parvada was in desperate need of some kind of escape.

She had been watching her brother, Hui, greet the nobles of the world for at least 2 hours now. He was, once again, trying to find a mate, a queen to sit beside the king, a future bearer to the future of the nation, all of that jazz. It was one of the most utterly boring processes in the history of the Earth Kingdom. Royal families came forth, gave their good words towards the state of the kingdom, said their condolences for the death of the former king, and presented their daughters. Then they stepped back into the fray and brought forward another family to repeat the process.

The former queen Leihsing had gotten so exasperated with Hui's lack of mate-finding that she had opened up the selection to ALL women, which just meant a more taxing and draining process, along with a lot more sweeping up after the Lower Class (many decided to bring in their lucky armadillo goats, which decided to leave lucky droppings all over the carpet). Overall, it was a total mess and Parvada wanted to have none of it.

At least, until she saw a certain beautiful figure in the back.

She clung to the outskirts of the crowd, taking her pick of some of the delicacies that were set out for the nobles. She was dressed in something... dark? It was hard to see with all the desperate families in the way. Parvada stood, her tight leather armor clinging to her skin, and her sword clanking against her leg. Aimi hadn't wanted her to wear her general's uniform to this event, but Parvada was not one for being "ladylike" or "wearing dresses" or "relaxing".

Parvada moved through the crowd, ducking and weaving through the civilians and nobles alike. The armor that she wore and the piercing and formidable glare that she gave everyone tended to cause people to move out of her way, and that was just the way she liked it. Eventually, she made it over to the figure, who had her back turned to her.

She cleared her throat sharply, trying to get her attention. "Um... hello. I'm General Peng of the Earth Kingdom. I couldn't help but notice that you're sort of... alone over here. Any particular reason?"

Well, if that wasn't the awkwardest introduction.

Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara)   Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 am

Atsuki Shinjuku
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Atsuki really didn't know why she was at this party. She wasn't into men...though she had had some practice with her twin brother and while it had been satisfying, it wasn't the same as doing it with a woman, which Atsuki preferred. Everyone knew this of course, but that wasn't going to stop Atsuki from showing up for the free food, or as she had told her father, to "improve diplomatic relations between the Earth Kingdom and Dark Nation." Personally Atsuki wasn't interested in politics, and preferred to stick to her artwork. Painting, brushwork, calligraphy, and woodblock prints. Those were her politics. The clash of colour and style. That was her war.

Besides, it always helped having a pretty woman to model, and often it led to a little fun after. Atsuki was very picky about her models, but when she found them, she made sure she used them to their fullest. And Atsuki meant that in every sense of the word. Atsuki hoped she would meet some nice subjects to paint, but sadly, she had found no one. Which strongly disappointed, to the point where Atsuki spent the remainder of the party talking to no one and eating from the food table.

Then someone approached. Someone dressed in men's armour, black and leather, which short hair--not too short, but not too long. It was a bit long and messy in places, it was a medium length, just a bit shorter than a bob. She had deep eyes and angular features. She was perfect, Atsuki knew it. Now she needed to convine the girl. This girl introduced herself as some General of the Earth Kingdom. Atsuki didn't care much for titles, only for her art. That too precedence.

"I prefer it that way. Come with me and take off your clothes, your perfect! But before I decide for sure, I need to inspect your body. All of it." Atsuki added a wink. She had never been much for formalities or for double entendres, she had always preferred the direct method. It was so much faster and so much simpler. "Please? You'd be the perfect subject! I don't know what you're being paid, but, I'm willing to pay ten gold a day for thirty days. One painting a day, how does that sound? That's three hundred gold pieces, that's a small fortune! What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

Take Me Away From This (Private to Il Sara)
Page 1 of 1