Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Owlan, Yatagarasu and Andreva stood at the rim of the Northern Water Tribe's main city.  Above the city, on top of the massive ice sheets that surrounded its people like a massive, icy wall.  Or the arms of a mother cradling its child.  It was not unlike Vermilion City, where the city was surrounded by the walls of a large volcano.  The children of winter and the children of fire...opposites as they may be they were still quite the same.  "Where is our Avatar, Your Grace?" squawked Yatagarasu from Owlan's shoulder.

Owlan looked to Andreva, as the wind blew through both of their hair, stinging Andreva's face.  Owlan could tell she missed the stagnant winds of the Spirit Kingdom, and the cool breezes of the Earth Kingdom.  The cold was something she was unaccustomed to, despite her many diplomatic trips to the Northern Water Tribe.  Owlan sighed a bit, wishing he could too could enjoy this experience, but he knew that he was dead.  Nothing worldly would harm him.  "She is in a small village, west of here by my information," said Andreva, "But she recently left, either on a hunting expedition to to trade pelts and meat in the main tribe."

Owlan nodded.  If she was out in the cold there was no need to rush out and find her.  Yatagarasu couldn't fly in the snow squalls that were out there, and Andreva would freeze in no time.  They would need better supplies before they trekked out into the wasteland tundras of the North.  "To the town," said Owlan, "We'll find an abode for us.  No need to use the palace, I'd rather not trouble the poor King Castiel with anymore that he already has on his plate."  Owlan looked at the palace, and remembered he had long lost relatives there.  Descendants of Amaterasu, and the last of their line.  But now he was Spirit King, allegiance and family came after peace and balance.  Now as not the time.

"We will stop at the local tavern," continued Owlan as the group hovered, the wind caressing them, lowering them down to the city at Owlan's command, "We will gather more information on the girl.  If she is here, we will find her.  If she is out hunting, we will gather supplies and go after her.  We are not yet prepared."  Andreva nodded silently, and Yatagarasu crowed his agreement and consent.  So it was decided.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:46 am

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:

Ziio slammed the Otter-Penguins down on the butcher's counter top.  They were already skinned, Ziio had already sold the fur to a furier, but she had kept a few of the acceptable ones for herself  in case she needed to make repairs to her clothes later.  There was blood everywhere, but the butcher didn't seem to care as he picked up each of the eight Otter-Penguins in his hands to examine them.  It wasn't long before he put them all down and mulled it over in his head.  "Three silves pieces each, four at the most maybe," he said earnestly, "That's the best I can do for you."

Ziio glared at the man.  She wanted more.  They were definitely worth more than three or four silver pieces.  She didn't say it, but the butcher had dealt with her man times before, so he knew what she meant.  "I can't," he said plainly, "Meat doesn't sell as fast in the winter.  It's harder to find because all the animals go off into the deep tundras to hide in the warm areas away from hunters, so everyone already has their food stores stocked."

Ziio slammed her fist down into the table this time, demanding vehemently her fair payment for this meat.  The man shrugged, "I'm sorry, but you're the only one willing to go out in this snow to go get these animals," said the butcher with strain, "I don't have anymore money than what I'm offering you.  Please."  Ziio knew he was lying, he was going to go around and sell these seals for eight silver pieces each.  

Not everyone had food stores, some unlucky hunters went home empty handed last fall, and were now living hand to mouth, they'd go buy meat and he'd overcharge them for it.  Ziio wanted her fair share.

Ziio pulled her hunting knife this time.  Unlike the Otter-Penguins it was clean and perfect, washed and unbloodied.  Ziio took are of her weapons.  Slamming the knife into the table, Ziio glared harder at the butcher, and as she did, two of her wolves, the Alpha Male and Female, Tei and Amaterasu respectively, walked in and stalked around the shop from behind Ziio like they were about to pounce on a caribou.  They growled, and in fear, the butcher gave in.

Smiling proudly, Ziio ended up leaving that shot with forty-eight silver pieces, almost three full gold pieces, not including the furs she had sold to the furier earlier.  Ziio patted her wolves on the head gently, they always knew when to come in when she needed them.

Ever since she was a child, Ziio had lived with these wolves.  At least, after her family had all died, and as such, they treated Ziio as their undisputed leader, and more than that, they were family.

Ziio proudly marched through the streets, her wolves stalking around the icy paths and through the snow, dodging in and out of people.  Though there weren't many to do that with.  A lot of people were scared to death of the wolves when they saw them.  Wolves were dangerous when untamed, and while Ziio's followed her because she was one of them, they were somewhat tamed.  To her at least.

Others, who were used to Ziio's presence in the city when she came in to sell meat and furs, walked along the streets knowing the wolves wouldn't harm them, so long as they or Ziio weren't bothered.  Ziio froze suddenly however, ending her walk as she saw the oddest sight.  A tall, white haired man dressed like a royal, a woman with tanned skin and dark hair like a water bender but whose clothes were too skimpy and breezy to be native to this land, and a large crow with three legs and a devilish gleam in its eyes that rested on top of the man's shoulder.

Ziio looked down at her wolves, wanting to investigate.  Should I do it? She wondered to them.  I would, responded Tei with a bark.  I don't see the harm, said Amaterasu happily.  Shin chimed in with a What harm could it do us to investigate a little?  Then came in Chu, who said Let's do it!  He was always enthusiastic.  All of her wolves agreed, they would go in and investigate.  Everything from their gait, their stance, their expressions and their thoughts said so.

Ziio loved how she had such a special connection with her wolves.  She needed never speak, as they always understood her and she always understood them.  Ziio continued towards the tavern, pushing open the saloon door then slamming it closed again after her wolves had all entered after her.  Everything and everyone froze, going silent with awe, terror and fear.  They looked as if a monster had just walked in.  If they weren't careful with their stares, one would be.  

Ziio traipsed towards the nearest table, planting herself in a chair with her feet up on the table while her wolves lounged about her as if she was queen.  The barman ran over to her in an instant after Ziio merely looked at him.  "May I get you anything?" asked the barman, scared for his life.  Ziio pointed to one of the bottles behind the bar.

She didn't care which one, she had had alcohol before, and while she didn't drink often, it wasn't something entirely new to her.  The barman looked confuse, so it was Amaterasu, smart as a whip she was, who jumped over and cleared the counter, grabbed a bottle that said whisky, and returned to Ziio, sitting like a dog, waiting to hand over the bottle.

Ziio loved how she never had to speak to anyone, not even her wolves.  She hadn't spoken since her family died.  The wolves couldn't speak, so it wasn't fair to speak to them, and besides, they always seemed to understand her thoughts.  Besides, she never needed to speak to anyone, she didn't like people, and she was always alone with her wolves when not in town.  Plus when she was hunting talking wasn't necessary.  Those who spoke went hungry and broke.

Ziio smiled at the wolf, patted her on the head and gave her some alcohol, pouring it down her fanged mouth, over her long tongue and down her throat.  The wolf enjoyed it, and the others lined up in pecking order.  Tei drank next, being Alpha Male, he and Amaterasu would always get first pick.  Then came the pack.  Rei, Ko, Gi, Jin, Chu in order, each taking a drink.  And finally, the Omega Male and Female, last to eat or drink anything, Shin and Chi respectively.

By the time the wolves had finished Ziio had enough left in the bottle for her, at least half.  Though the bartender seemed less than pleased with the bottle now being covered in dog slobber, he knew better than to speak against it.  "You may keep the bottle, and I shall bring you more when you run out if that's what you desire," smiled the bartender falsely.  Ziio knew he was faking and slammed her knife into the table again.

The bartender jumped with a small scream, turning even more heads than Ziio was already turning and continued his fearful begging but much better this time.  "Allow me to get some raw meat for you wolves," said the bartender, "It's still bloody and fresh, just bought this morning.  On the house, my treat, I insist.  Excuse me while I go to the kitchen."  And the barman ran off towards the kitchen in fear.

Ziio would laugh if she felt like speaking.  Returning to her drink, she stared hard at her prey, ignoring the occasional glances from other patrons.  While most had looked away, whether out of fear or respect, some quickly looked back to see if Ziio was still there or simply a figment of their imagination, always to fearfully find out she was all too real.

According to Ziio's knowledge, her targets hadn't noticed her, which was weird because everyone else seemed too.  Even more weird was that no one seemed to notice them, even though they were just as suspicious and odd as Ziio was.  But no matter, all that Ziio cared about was finding out their motives and silently stalking them.  She was the wolf and they were the rabbit, time for the wolf to stak her prey.

Last edited by Ii Sara on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:21 am

Owlan looked at Andreva and Yatagarasu.  No one had noticed them because of Owlan's power.  He has used his ability to control reality and make them appear as a small family, two parents a young child.  Yatagarasu had been made the small child, a fact that he was not happy about.  He kept shooting sideways glares at Owlan's, which only made the Spirit King laugh.  Yatagarasu, angry and disobedient as he seemed, as loyal and a good friend.  Their back and forth was something Owlan actually enjoyed.

"She noticed us," Andreva said, not looking at their target, "And she made quite the scene about it too."  Owlan smiled, "Yes, it is ironic for a trained hunter.  It is the people.  They make her nervous; she does not like people it seems...and when she is nervous, like anyone, she makes mistakes."  Owlan smiled kindly at Andreva, and she knew he was reading Ziio's mind.  Yatagarasu let out a caw, which may have come out a wail in their camouflage, "Should we approach her?" asked the crow.

Owlan paused for a moment, and then nodded.  "I will go alone," he said simply, "I feel as if too many people will scare her."  Owlan stood up, and alone, walked towards Ziio.  As he stood, the world around him froze.  Ziio, scared as she was, stood up and drew her dagger from the table, ready to jam it through Owlan's heart.  She looked down at her wolves, hoping they would attack but...they didn't.  Owlan smiled down at the nine wolves, and they simply sat down, staring at him with their tongues out, wagging their tails happily.

Ziio glared at Owlan, apparently she didn't appreciate having her wolves turned on her.  Owlan should've foreseen that much, but alas, the best was yet to come.  With an angry cry, Ziio charged Owlan and stabbed him right in the chest with her dagger.  Owlan only looked down at her and smiled, "That won't work," he said simply and kindly, a wide grin on his face.  Owlan opened his red robes and revealed his rotting chest cavity.  The skin around the ribs looked like old, ripped and stretched leather that was starting to rot away, only it was clearly skin.  The wound did not smell of rot, and where Owlan's heart and lungs should've been was a ball of light, that shone through the holes between Owlan's ribs.  

Sitting down, watching the now clearly scared Ziio stagger back, leaving her knife in his chest, Owlan looked up to her and simply said, "I just wish to talk, is that all right?  I notice you don't speak much, but perhaps you can hear me out.  Do you think we could do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:36 am

Ziio hated that this man could control her wolves like she could.  This was a special bond only her and her wolves shared.  He didn't even speak to them, or look at them, or think at them, he smiled at them.  A smile.  Something was different about this man.  And everyone else in this bar...they weren't moving anymore, it was like time had stood still.

This man was not normal, Ziio was alone, without her wolves, though they could move like her, they could not help her in this fight.  Ziio needed to do this alone.  She ran towards the man and went to slam her knife into his chest.  She felt the blade cut bone and sink through skin but....there was nothing.  It was like it didn't hurt him at all.  He didn't feel anything.  The man smiled and spoke, then revealed his chest.

It was horrible.  Ziio had skinned animals alive, and ripped guts from their steaming, bleeding carcases.  Ziio had ripped through poachers trying to steal her catches, or who disrespected the land and the animals, ripping their beating hearts from their chests, but what she saw made her want to scream.  But she didn't, she kept calm.

Something about this man was very familiar, but she couldn't quite place it.  He was like an old friend who she had seen once again, or like a long lost relative finally reunited with her.  This man, in his red regal robes and long flowing cape.  His long, white hair, wavy and well groomed, and his smooth, un-aged skin with his blue eyes.  He was like a dream, an un-aging dream.  It was magnificent.  Something about being with him felt predestined and Ziio couldn't place why.

This man, scary as he was, different as he was...he looked kind.  He looked genuine.  He didn't want to hurt her, he really did just want to speak.  He smiled, genuinely smiled.  He cared, and that meant a lot to her.  He cared enough to notice that she didn't speak, he cared enough to see how much her wolves meant to her and smiled at them like they were long lost friends.  He cared enough to be calm and collected with Ziio, and patient.

Not many people provided Ziio with that kind of respect and mutual understanding aside from her village and her wolves.  The people of her small fishing village idolized her, but in the big city, she was nothing more than a vermin or a plague.  Ziio was touched, so she decided to listen to this man and hear him out.  When the man asked her to listen, she nodded and put away her knife and even put down her alcohol, leaving the rest for her wolves.  She listened, just as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Owlan sat down, and his look became serious.  "First, I believe an introduction is in order," smiled Owlan, "I am Spirit King Owlan, and you, I know, are Kaniehtí:io Aurushi, but you prefer Ziio."  Now to get to the real reason why he was here.  This was of the utmost importance, and there was no time to be wasted on formalities from here on in.  

"The world is in trouble, Kaniehtí:io," said Owlan as simply as he would tell someone there robes were ruffled, "You may not have noticed in your small village, or out in the wilderness, but if you have, then surely you know what I'm talking about."  Owlan didn't want to try and insult, that was the last thing on his mind.  But the truth was that Ziio was somewhat lucky to be away from all the trouble and strife.

Not having to worry about the possibility of political instability.  It was funny, as she had once been a noble of the Northern Water Tribe.  Her parents were affluent and wealthy, but the left the Northern Water Tribe for what was supposed to be a temporary stint to spend a few weeks with Ziio's dying grandmother, but her parents never left that village, they too died of sickness.  Ziio gave up the life of nobility after that, and spent her time in the the village, hunting and gathering for herself.

Her lands, wealth, her titles and her House were all absorbed by her uncle through marriage, Uesugi Kenshin.  He took over the Aurushi Family, as he was married to the eldest daughter of the former head of the family, and after Ziio's parents died, someone needed to take over.  Owlan wasn't sure if Ziio knew this, but now was not the time to regale her with political happenings, now was the time to tell her her duty.

"Ziio," said Owlan simply, "I have come here to ask for your help in the coming times of darkness.  My seer, and good friend, Andreva, has predicted a great evil to come that cannot be stopped.  But it is up to the Avatar and Warriors to defeat them in the end.  Ziio, you are the Avatar.  I have my friends out searching for the Warriors.  I need you to come with me and help save the world."

Owlan knew that world peace may be the last thing on Ziio's mind.  Political overthrows and evil rule would not effect her, but Owlan knew how to show her it did.  "I know you may not care for anything other than your village, your livelihood, your wolves and your passed family," said Owlan, "But, if you let this darkness come, and you do not come to combat it, the world will fall.  All that is good in this world will cease to be.  There may not be a village for you to go back to after a while, or animals for you to hunt, and your wolves...may not make it through every onslaught these dark heathens make on your life.  They will find out who you are, and they will kill you, if you don't come with me now.  I can protect you, and train you to be stronger, and when this is all over, you can go back to your peaceful life in the village.  I promise."

This was a lot to throw on someone, Owlan knew it, but right now, it was only important that he get this done and return back home before anything bad happened.  This was a race against time, and a race against evil.  Good didn't always win out, especially not at first, so it was crucial to make a preemptive strike.  But now, all hinged on Ziio's answer, whether or not she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Ziio sat, wondering, hoping for a moment that this wasn't a dream.  Part of her longed to leave this meeting, go back to the wilderness with her wolves and her weaponry, and keep hunting and fishing for pelts and meat to eat and sell.  She wanted to be the awe of the village, and hero to all of the children who aspired to be like her.  In her silence, she was happy there, even if she spoke with no one.  She was happy to see people following her example.

But the inner child inside her, the inner dreamer.  That part of Ziio wanted to go out of the village once more.  See the real world, and inspire thousands of more people than she already was.  Ziio wanted to be the role model to the world before she returned to her quiet life.  She wanted to have friends, she wanted to find love, she wanted to kiss a boy.  Ziio was only 19 after all.  But...where was this all coming with? Ziio had never once felt these feelings.

She had always been happy just being alone in her igloo with her weapons and her wolves.  Hunting, fishing, and teaching children how to be good Water Tribe children and uphold the culture.  Sure she could bend, and once and a while she'd try it.  But her skills were unpolished and not good for much more than making a splash.  And now...was this all bottled up inside her? Is this what Ziio truly felt? And in the presence of this "Spirit King"?

What was it about this white haired man that made her so emotional. That made her open up like a flower blooming in the daylight. Was it his kind demeanor when he spoke to her? Was it the way he seemed to care about her like no one else had? He was sincere, he was gentle, he was considerate--of her AND her wolves. This was different from what Ziio was accustomed to.

Most people treated her like "one of the guys" or just another hunter. Some people treated her like a vermin, or a pest, or just a trouble maker that came into town once a month to sell meat and fur and left again after. Most were too afraid to speak their mind in front of her and her wolves, and others just wouldn't care enough about hre to say much more than she wanted to hear. But Owlan was different...and most of Ziio...liked that.

Ziio stood up, drew her dagger from the table, and grasped it firmly. Then, placing the blade against the palm of her unarmed hand, she drew the bite of the blade across it and blood leaked down on to the tabled. Taking the blade from her wound and placing it in her hip sheath Ziio held out her hand. This was her sign, this was her saying she accepted. Her wolves would come with her, of course, and together the ten of them, Avatar and Spirit Guides, would travel the world with the Warriors of the Elements, and save the world from...whatever Owlan said this darkness was.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Owlan smiled warmly at the girl.  She didn't have to say a word, and even without reading her mind, Owlan knew exactly what she was trying to say.  Owlan stood up, took the knife from Ziio, and attempted to cut his hand.  Unfortunately, as soon as he did, the wound ushered no blood, and healed up against almost instantly.  "I'm sorry.  As you can see, I cannot physically harm myself, but I mean my sentiment just the same," smiled Owlan, holding out his now healed hand and grasping Ziio's in it.  The two squeezed tight on each other's hands, and did not shake, but simply stood there, their hands touching.

Ziio's blood a warm sensation between the two palms.  Though, to Owlan he could feel warm blood, and it was a nice change from the cold skin he was accustomed to.  He WAS dead, after all.  Ziio, on the other hand could no doubt feel the chill of Owlan's skin and flesh against her hand through the warm blood.  It must have been like grabbing a corpse, but if she did, she was polite enough to say nothing.  As the two retracted their hands from their now binding blood oath, Owlan grasped his own hand, putting them behind his back.  "We must return to the Shadow Lands, and await the arrival of the other Warriors and your future teachers," explained Owlan as he turned back towards Yatagarasu and Andreva.

They became unfrozen from their paused moment in time and walked over to Ziio and the wolves.  Yatagarasu glared hard at the wolves, preferring his perch on Owlan's shoulder to anywhere near the now hungry-looking wolves' teeth.  "Before we leave, I must wipe the memories of all who are here now," continued Owlan in his explanation, "You see, if we are to keep you safe, they cannot have seen you.  Otherwise those we are trying to elude will know something is up.  Luckily, we have my unlimited power on our side, and the fact that no one but I and my associates know you are the Avatar.  It is surprising that none of the Sages in any of the nations have noticed, but, we cannot dote on that too long, hmm?  Get acquainted with my associates while we wait."

Andreva smiled as she stepped forward, and knelt down on one knee, bowing her head low as she introduced herself.  "Andreva Niya Ilounae, Seer and Attendant to the Spirit King," introduced Andreva, "I foresee many things for the Spirit King and the World, as is my duty.  I am also here to give my visions and assistance to the Avatar, the Warriors and the Order."  Andreva, after her quick introduction, stood up and walked backwards, allowing Yatagarasu room, who was now sitting on Andreva's shoulder.  The massive crow cawed, spanning his large wing span, and flapping them revealing his full size and his usually unnoticeable third leg which was often tucked against his body.

"I am Yatagarasu, not a snack!  Mack sure your wolves know that well!" squawked the large crow.  "That's not all you are Yatagarasu," smiled Andreva, though she didn't go much farther than that.  The crow wanted to retaliate but he said nothing, out of respect for present company and he knew that Owlan would not take it lightly.  "Yatagarasu was sent to us by the Gods to aid Fire Lord Konoe guide the Four Nations towards peace and back to bending," explained Owlan, "He became assistant to the Spirit Kings, and is also the carrier of all souls of the Ezofuji family after they've died.  The most important to our current objective whom you'll meet later."

Owlan walked back towards the group, his hands once more behind his back, and nodded with a smile.  "Right, we are ready to go, but before we do, did anyone else see you today?" asked Owlan finally as he prepared to leave.  Owlan could tell what Ziio was thinking, and knew she meant the local butcher down the street.  "Very well, I shall take care of him on our way out," said Owlan "Come, all of you, take my hands, we are leaving."  Owlan held out his hands, and without question, Andreva and Yatagarasu took them.  Well, Yatagarasu stood on Owlan's shoulder, but Andreva took his hand.  All that was left was for Ziio to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:06 am

Owlan accepted Ziio's gesture, though when he attempted to cut himself his wounds simply healed themselves.  Ziio's eyes widened at the sight, though of course, what could she expect?  She had heard of the Spirit King and the limitless powers he possessed.  The Spirit King was said to have a fraction of the powers of the Gods who created this world.  

The original Spirit King was the son of the God Sceter, so technically, Owlan was the son of a God as well.  But that was just a musing of the technicalities now.  Ziio cleared her mind of it.  Though she couldn't help but notice the ice cold grasp the Spirit King's hand had against her own.  It was like that of a corpse; a corpse that had been out in the snows of the North for weeks on end.  It unnerved her, but she kept quiet.  She had done worse after all.

Turning back to Owlan, she watched silently as the giant crow swooped over and perched on the Spirit King's shoulder, eyeing the wolves with a sense of dread in its eyes.  Ziio said nothing, though she watched the crow just as he watched her wolves.  Owlan said something about wiping the memories of everyone in this town who had seen her in order to keep her safe.  Ziio wasn't sure it was necessary; she was almost certain these people were too afraid of her to rat her out to anyone, but she remained silent as always and allowed the Spirit King to do as he felt he needed.  Owlan mentioned that she get to know his acquaintances while they waited for him to finish.

Ziio wasn't really the talkative type, but what else did she have to do while the Spirit King was popping around town fixing people's minds without them knowing.  The woman introduced herself as Andreva Niya Ilounlae; a seer for the Avatar, Warriors and Spirit King who had foreseen many things for her future.  Ziio made a note to keep an eye on her; she never did trust those who said they could see the future.  Most of them used it as a form of control in her experience, though again, if this woman was working with the Spirit King she couldn't be all bad.  Owlan would have known it.

Then came the crow; who squawked and made a point that he was not to be eaten by her wolves.  Ziio only smiled, her upper lip curling into kind of a joking sneer.  The very notion that her wolves would stoop to eating crow, let alone such a skinny crow like Yatagarasu, was laughable to her.  But the woman and the crow didn't need to know it, so Ziio tried not to make the smile too obvious.  Andreva explained a bit of Yatagarasu's purpose and history; he certainly didn't look as old as he claimed to be.  He also didn't look as sacred, but then again, looks were deceiving as Ziio knew all to well.

Owlan returned quickly after Yatagarasu's introduction, having finished everything he had set out to do, he offered out his hand to Ziio.  Everyone else had taken a position near Owlan, touching him in some way.  She looked at her wolves, though she knew Owlan would not allow them to be left behind.  So, trusting the man, Ziio took his hand, grasping it tightly as she looked at her wolves.  They remained calm, calmed by the thoughts Ziio was trying to send them...or perhaps by the powers of the Spirit King.  Either way, they were calmer than Ziio was.  Before she knew it, there was a bright flash of white-blue light, and the bar around her disappeared.  She was travelling through time and space, towards the Spirit King's Palace.  Towards her destiny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)   [Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Search for the Avatar (Kouzai, Sara)
Page 1 of 1