Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_vote_lcap[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_voting_bar[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_vote_lcap[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_voting_bar[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara
Sara

[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) Empty
PostSubject: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:07 am

Atsuki Shinjuku
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Atsuki traipsed through the small Dark Nation village.  She was staying at a modest estate outside of town while she was here.  Atsuki needed to get away from the city, so stayed at her family's summer home while she thought up some ideas for her artwork.  Normally she was a master of the woodblock prints, but her scroll artwork was becoming unrivalled by many in the royal court in recent months.

Atsuki had all the muse she needed and all the supplies...what she was missing, however, was a subject.  She wanted someone to paint.  Usually she painted the servants, but now she wanted to paint someone different.  Someone from the streets, or a traveller.  Anyone.  To capture their beauty and soul in a painting forever; that is what Atsuki aspired to do.  But no one seemed willing.  One nude painting, okay maybe a whole set of them, what was so wrong with that?

"The human body is a wonderful thing!" sighed Atsuki as she sat herself beneath a tree on a wooden bench that was placed there ages ago, "It should be marvelled for its natural beauty."  A pretty girl walked by, and Atsuki lunged forward, her passion taking over her common sense.  "Don't you think?" she wondered aloud as she spun around the girl.  Atsuki looked up at the sky and inhaled.

Her creativity and whimsy, as well as her light spirit, only fuelled her passion for art further.  "Hey! You!  Who are you, where are you from and what are you doing?" asked Atsuki boldly, "Tell me everything about you! I command it!"  With a wide smile on her face, Atsuki sat back on the bench and motioned for the girl to join her, not caring as the villagers passed by, giving them odd stares.  Atsuki was normally quiet, but when it came to her art, it was her passion that did the talking.

Last edited by Sara1021 (Ningendo) on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:43 am

Nanami walked through the busy Dark Nation village, thinking absent-mindedly about different ways to gain money as she was running low. She could take up a new job, but no-one was looking to hire at the moment.

As she walked, she payed no attention to her surroundings until she heard a voice chime loudly over the sound of the busy pathway.

"The human body is a wonderful thing!" Nanami perked up to the sound of the beautiful, feminine voice. Her eyes wandered over to the gorgeous woman sitting down under a tree on a wooden bench."It should be marvelled for its natural beauty." Nanami's curiosity took hold of her and she walked past the beautiful lady to get another look at her. "Don't you think?"
Nanami's flinched in shock at the question, watching in bewilderment as the woman pushed herself up from the bench and spun around her in goofy little circles. She looked at the woman's perfect features as she flung her head back and looked at the clear sky. She was downright enchanting.

"Hey! You! Who are you, where are you from and what are you doing?" The woman demanded Nanami boldly, "Tell me everything about you! I command it!" With a radiating grin stretched across her face, the woman leaned back on the bench and made a hand gesture to invite Nanami to join her.

Nanami pondered the request. Seeing no major reasons not to, she delicately sat down next to the lady, and folding her hands politely in her lap. "Well," she started in a small voice, "My name is Kawaguchi, Nanami. I was born in the Dark Nation, am currently a traveller. I am heading to the markets to buy some food. And hmm...everything about me? I do think that will take an awful long time," Nanami remarked, a small smirk appearing on her face. "Tell me about you instead, I am very curious about you and I do not even know your name!"
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:34 am

Atsuki Shinjuku
Spoiler:

Atsuki looked at the girl, wide-eyed, "Eh? Nanami huh?" she asked in an amazed tone, "That's a lovely name! And you're a lovely girl! Such a nice body...you'd make a good subject. Heh. I'd need to see more of you though before I know for sure..." Atsuki held her chin in thought as she thought over Nanami's name and story, as well as her body. Slender, skin pale as moonlight. Breasts seemed firm and perky enough. Her hair was of a nice colour too. A firm butt too, Atsuki supposed. Slender legs to go with her build. Yes she may just do.

The girl, Nanami, refused to elucidate further, which caused Atsuki frowned and crossed her arms, throwing one leg over the other as well. "I asked first," she pouted, "You tell me about you, and I'll tell you about me after. Besides, there may be money in it for you..." Atsuki turned her head back towards Nanami and looked at her, getting up close in her face and smiling. "Come on, money's nice when you're travelling isn't it? Isn't it?!" Nanami jumped back as Atsuki got in her face, and Atsuki simply chuckled. Atsuki was in the mood for many things at the moment, but her foremost focus was her art and getting a subject.

It made her eccentric, Atsuki's art, but she did not mind it. If the subject could survive her eccentricities before the painting began, then that was the only kind of subject Atsuki wanted. Anyone who scared easily at her attitude for her art was not worthy enough to be painted. Atsuki stood up and walked forward a bit, then turned around and tapped her foot several times, her arms crossed as she waited for an answer from Nanami. Atsuki wanted to know more, she NEEDED to know more. She needed to know every detail about the subject she may soon be painting.

Only then could Atsuki properly capture the girl on canvas. Her hopes, her fears, her likes and dislikes, her history, her future. Everything was to be put to canvas and could not be changed once it was done. To capture the true beauty of a person, Atsuki needed to know the person in question; a person was not simply looks after all, a person was looks, brains, hopes, dreams, feelings, thoughts and everything in between and beyond. A human was truly beautiful and truly complex; and that is what Atsuki sought to convey with her art.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:12 am

As they talked, Nanami noticed the woman checking her out and blushed profusely, her cheeks tainted a sinful crimson and her small hands fumbling with the sleeves of her soft robe. But when Nanami refused to talk about herself, a stubborn pout appeared on her perfect features.
”I asked first. You tell me about you, and I'll tell you about me after. Besides, there may be money in it for you…" Nanami perked up at the sound of the offer. "Come on, money's nice when you're travelling isn't it? Isn't it?!” The woman got all in her face, and she jumped back, a little bit startled at her proximity.

“I suppose so…” Nanami sighed, a pensive look appearing on her face. “I guess I shall tell you all about me, even though there is not much to tell. I was born in the Dark Nation Capital City, yet I have no family members to live with. My mother and father were horrible to me and my elder brother…daily beatings were the norm and they were almost always drunk, but I think it was worse when they were sober. My brother and I ran away eventually, living as homeless children and getting money however we could. MY brother participated in street fights and would gain money from the bets people placed on him. He gained quite a reputation relatively fast for someone his age. I begged on the streets for spare change, but it was very rare for me to bring home a substantial amount of money. A few years later, we were taken in by an elderly woman. She was childless, and was more than happy to take us in as one of our own. We were very well off, but my elder brother had grown addicted to the rush he got fighting in such a dangerous situation. I guess one day, he did something he was not supposed to do, and someone murdered for him. I could not take the pain of living in a place without him, so I left home, regretfully leaving behind the poor old lady.” Nanami paused for a breath, checking to see if the woman was still listening, which she was. “What else…hm… I have a deep paranoia of the ocean? I am sorry to say that I do not wish to talk about this matter right now, but I just cannot stand to be in any open body of water. I also have a knack for being very…distant with people I am not extremely close with. Which is weird, considering I do not feel that way with you. I absolutely adore banana-related drinks of any kind, and I have a pet snake, his name is Kichirou.” She reached into the folds of the scarf wrapped around her neck and gently pulled the sleeping python into view. “He can be very hostile so I suggest you do not touch him.” She smiled fondly at her little friend, slipping him back before he could wake up. “Is there anything else you want to know about me? And I am also very curious to hear how money can be involved for me; do tell me more.”

Nanami moved her legs so she was sitting cross-legged, her hands gripping her ankles loosely, and her short skirt rising a couple centimetres above the length they were before, showing a lot more leg. Nanami didn’t notice at all; she was too busy staring intently at the woman standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 am

Atsuki Shinjuku
Spoiler:

Atsuki listened, wide-eyed to all of Nanami's story. It was capitivating, heart-breaking and full of adventure and storybook-like qualities. It was perfect, the perfect subject to put on canvas, Atsuki had decided. Then Nanami mentioned a snake, which made Atsuki smirk a bit, "How positively phallic," she muttered to herself, with a small chuckle. Nanami also mentioned that she did not feel she needed to withdraw herself from Atsuki and her eccentricities. "That's perfect," responded Atsuki to that, "Because I need someone who'se comfortable around me. But first, I must do a hands on inspection."

Atsuki stood up, pulling Nanami to her feet as she grabbed the girl's hands. Then, Atsuki circled her and scrutinized every inch of Nanami's body. She faced Nanami's front, grabbed her chin and looked deep into her eyes. Then she examined her cheeks; the structure was beautiful enough to captivate any man or woman. Childlike enough, yet beautiful and developed to attract people of any age. The Atsuki ran her fingers through Nanami's hair a few time. It was shiny, with thickness and lustre to it; perfect in Atsuki's opinion.

Humming to herself, Atsuki stepped behind Nanami and placed her hands on her hips and ran them up and down the sides of the girl's body. Her curves were subtle yet existent. Not too bold, but not too boy-like. Then Atsuki quickly ran her hands up Nanami's blouse and lifted Nanami's bra from beneath her clothing, and proceeded to feel up her breasts. Squeezing them a little, massaging them a bit, then Atsuki felt Nanami's nipples, which were just the right size--and a little hard. "Firm and perky," noted Atsuki to herself, "And quite fun to play with mind you. Not a bad size--not too big, but not too small."

Then Atsuki moved her hands from Nanami's blouse to her hips once more. Then, in a quick gesture, Atsuki slipped her hands beneath Nanami's skirt and into her panties. First Atsuki went for Nanami's butt, grasping it firmly in her hands and feeling it up. "Round and supple," she said with a smile, "Nicely shaped. With a good shape." Finally, with a smile on her face, Atsuki got to her favourite part of the examination. Sliding her hands slowly across the waistband of Nanami's panties, Atsuki began to feel around the area of Nanami's most private area.

"Shaved hmm?" muttered Atsuki, "That's some bonus points right there." Atsuki moved her fingers over the whole of Nanami's pussy, gently rubbing the clit and outer lips, then dipped a finger in and out a few times before pulling her hands back out. Atsuki could feel Nanami's chest heave, and her legs wobble a bit as Atsuki had a little fun with her. Anyone who didn't know Atsuki would think she was coming on to this girl; but it just so happened this truly was part of Atsuki's examinations. She was a particular person when it came to her subjects. "Still a virgin, it seems, which means that the shape and size will be perfect for the portrait I envisioned," smirked Atsuki as she wiped off the vaginal fluid on a handkerchief.

"I'm going to paint you," stated Atsuki more than asking; in fact it came across as more of a command than anything, "I will paint you in the nude. You see I'm going from woodblock prints to scroll and canvas art, and I want the right model. You will do perfect. I'll pay you well for it too, I'm thinking...one gold piece and hour. How does that sound?" Once Atsuki made up her mind about anything painting related, Atsuki always made sure she would have her way. Painting was not something to be indifferent about, nor was it something to just go and settle with second best either. Art was about perfection, and capturing it. And Nanami was definitely perfection.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 am

Nanami’s mind was hazy with lust, trying to catch up with what was happening, her teeth digging in harshly into her bottom lip, knees wobbling slightly. Her entire body was on high-alert, unused to the pleasure caused by the woman. Pleasure was coursing through her body and down between her thighs, making her nether regions throb with want. Her lips were slightly parted, and she was breathing heavily. Without being aware of it, her back was arched, almost seeming as if she was offering her breasts to be touched again. Her face was flushed with blood, and she stared embarrassed at her feet.

"I'm going to paint you," the woman declared confidently. ”I will paint you in the nude. You see I'm going from woodblock prints to scroll and canvas art, and I want the right model. You will do perfect. I'll pay you well for it too, I'm thinking...one gold piece and hour. How does that sound?”

Almost unconsciously, Nanami agreed to the deal right away, her mind still trying to recover from the ‘inspection’. The woman grinned brightly, immediately leading Nanami down the path. As they walked, Nanami tried her hardest to look natural, but probably failed due to a certain…problem going on between her thighs.

Not long after, they both reached an extravagant house, but before Nanami could stare at it in utter awe, she was rushed inside and led to a room that looked like a study, with a desk and everything, but there was also a bed centred in the room, which made Nanami blush even more. The lady sat down at the desk and started pulling out an array of paints, so Nanami set on stripping. She slipped off her shoes and carefully unwrapped her scarf containing Kichirou and set him down on a pillow carefully, knowing he wouldn’t wake up for a while. She untied the big bow holding up her robe and set it down next to her scarf, letting the two sides of her shirt fall down over her shoulders. She slipped off her bra too, setting it down with the robe, assuming the woman didn’t care if they were folded or not. She shimmied out of her skirt, looking down and letting her hair cover most of her face and hiding the raging blush she had on her face. She unhooked the leg garters on her stockings and crouched slightly to slip them off, also dropping them down onto the pile of clothes she had created. Biting her lip in embarrasment, she took off her panties as well, and, finally nude, stood in the middle of the room, arms crossed over her breasts and her legs pressed tightly together.

“Now what?” Nanami piped up in a very quiet voice, finally looking up at the woman seated at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:43 am

Atsuki Shinjuku
Spoiler:

Atsuki led the anxious Nanami back to her family's summer home, and quickly whisked her away into her private study and watched her subject intently after gathering all her supplies together. Nanami was even more beautiful naked than Atsuki had first imagined. Not to mention the girl was soaking wet between the legs, which Atsuki could tell from the way Nanami had walked to the spot she was currently standing. "You're beautiful," smiled Atsuki, feeling a similar longing in her own loins, "Now, this is going to be the first of set of twenty six nudes. I will paint one nude a day for the next twenty six days, and you shall be my subject for all of them. You can imagine how much money you'll have by the end of it too; you'll have a small fortune on your hands."

Atsuki smiled; she was always generous with good talent, and Nanami was certainly good talent. Atsuki set up her first scroll on a desk that faced the bed. She unrolled the scroll and held down two ends with the blocks that sat on the desk to her right. Then, pulling out her coloured inks, Atsuki prepared to paint. "Now, I want you to like back on that bed, and get nice and comfortable," directed Atsuki firmly, "Bare it all to me. Some of these paintings are going to be erotic, some for beauty, some natural, some shy. Let us start with erotic shall we? I want you to show me you, the real you. Spread your legs, move your hands from your breasts and show me you. Play with yourself a bit if you want...besides with the river running between your legs, I wouldn't blame you."

Atsuki smirked like an old tanuki and chuckled to herself. Nanami did as she instructed, and so Atsuki began the long and drawn out process of painting Nanami. Originally, Atsuki wished to paint in colour, but figured Nanami's beauty was better caught in black ink alone. So, Atsuki took her brushes, and after spreading out some of the fibrous ends to her liking, began to paint, slowly and delicately, every detail of Nanami. Atsuki always started with the surroundings, working on the bed and wall, and other background details first, preferring to fill the subject in last. For it was the subject in the world that gave paintings their beauty.

Besides, Atsuki wanted to spend much more time on Nanami than the backgrounds, and so Atsuki decided to get the easy part out of the way first--not to mention the boring part. All the fun was in the subject, especially this subject, Nanami. Her perfect, round breasts with beautifully hard nipples. Her curved figure, and her beautiful pussy that gleamed with fluids. The red flush that filled Nanami's cheeks. Her perfectly sized butt that peaked out beneath Nanami's spread legs. Atsuki almost couldn't control herself, and the next thing she knew, Namami was there, fully drawn on the scroll and it seemed to be late afternoon.

Atsuki stood up quickly, "Ah!" she said, "I can't believe it...it's been three hours already...and I'm finished today's print. Atsuki bit her lip as she turned from the window--whose drapes she had just closed tightly--and looked at Nanami, then she gave the girl a sly smile. "I suppose you can go for today, but before you get your pay..." started Atsuki, trailing off into a whisper. Atsuki walked over to Nanami and sat next to her, then gently leaned in, and kissed her passionately, pulling away only to remove her own robes, so that the two were now both naked. Atsuki then returned to the couch, and looked Nanami deep in the eyes with a look that said it all.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:00 am

Nanami did as the woman instructed and laid back down into the bed. She shyly spread her legs and arched her back slightly, removing her hands from her chest and gripping the sheets next to her waist tightly. She felt so exposed, so vulnerable, but in a way she liked it. She was always used to being extremely guarded, but maybe opening up to a stranger was healthy once in a while.

Her body was on fire, aching to be touched. Her nipples were hard, standing to attention and her toes involuntarily curled into the soft sheets beneath her. After a while of staying in the provocative pose, the feelings racing though her body were getting extremely difficult to bear.

She whimpered slightly and let her hands slither to her hips slowly, dragging her fingertips across her skin and finally reached the place that wanted them most. She rubbed herself slowly, earning herself a stuttered gasp. Her fingers dipped inside slightly, making her hips raise off the bed a bit. Unconsciously, her other hand raised to play with her nipple, a tiny moan escaping her parted lips. Before she knew it, the woman had finished her painting of Nanami and walked over to the bed.

Nanami could not take her eyes off the lady as she undressed herself, nor could she remove her hand from between her widely parted thighs. Lips descended onto hers, and her eyes closed on her own accord. She felt at peace, happy even, with the situation that was going on. Nanami blushed and moved both of her small hands to grip the woman's naked shoulders, never having been kissed before and so she was unsure of how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:12 am

Atsuki Shinjuku
Spoiler:

Nanami looked as if she really wanted what was coming, but was too timid and shy to actually reach out and grasp it.  So Atsuki felt it necessary to help her, literally.  Atsuki took Nanami's hand, and placed it over her own pussy and told the girl exactly what to do.  

"Rub me," whispered Atsuki sensually, "I want you to rub me; finger fuck me.  Make me squirt, and writhe with pleasure."  Nanami got to work, gently, shyly, and Atsuki positioned herself so that was on top of Namami, who was laying back on the bed, still finger fucking her while Atsuki played with Nanami's breasts.

After kissing Nanami passionately a few more times, Atsuki moved her mouth down to Nanami's neck, and after feeling she had kissed Nanami's neck enough times to give her a hickey, Atsuki moved to Nanami's supple breasts.  Gently, Atsuki began to massage her lover's breasts, then gently started to suck on them, occasionally circling her tongue around Nanami's nipple.

While Atsuki sucked on one breast, she pinched and tugged the nipple of the other, alternating between that and groping it. Atsuki moaned as Nanami continued to pleasure her, and waited for the moment where she would soon pleasure her back. For someone so shy, Nanami was quite the lover.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Niki

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Nanami was sure she was as red as a tomato by now, the hot blush on her small cheeks adding to her embarrassment. She couldn't help but whimper as Atsuki pleasured her breasts, shifting restlessly underneath the woman's body. She was not entirely sure of what she was doing with her fingers, but Atsuki seemed to enjoy it nevertheless, so she continued, experimentally pushing her fingers in further.

As they continued, Nanami couldn't help but think of how bizarre the situation was. A strange woman yells at her out of nowhere, demanding her life story and then offering her money to take her home and paint her, and now.....this. Quickly shrugging it off, Nanami decided not to ponder the reason for what was happening at that very second.

Nanami snapped out of her train of thought and refocused on what was happening. Her toes curled into the soft sheets of the bed and her legs parted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)   [18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[18+] The Artist and Her Subject (Private; Niki and Sara)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: December-
Jump to: