Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Trials and triumph (open to all!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_vote_lcapTrials and triumph (open to all!) I_voting_barTrials and triumph (open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_vote_lcapTrials and triumph (open to all!) I_voting_barTrials and triumph (open to all!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Trials and triumph (open to all!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Trials and triumph (open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: Trials and triumph (open to all!)   Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 am

Yami felt blood trickle down her fist as she pounded it into the tree. She pulled back and looked at it, then hit the tree even harder, this time getting her hand stuck. When she pulled it out, flames poured out of the crater she had created and engulfed the tree. It collapsed to the ground, and Yami watched until the flames died down. At least now the tree looked like the rest of the town now.

Tears were pouring down her face. Just yesterday, the town around her had been alive and triving, people going about their daily lives, never aware that the coming night would be their last. Yami didn't know it either. She hadn't kept track of the moon cycle, and as a result didn't realize that the night was one of the full moon. She had been in the middle of the streets when the 5-tailed demon took over her body. She dropped to the ground and fought with all her might. But it didn't work. It never did.

The nearest people to her were dead within seconds, and within an hour, the town was alight and people were running. She had no recollection of what had happened, but when she woke up in a pile of ashes and dead bodies the next morning, she had been able to figure it out.

"Why?" she yelled, falling to her knees. "Why did this have to happen? I could have fixed it, and you're turning me into a murderer!" Come now Yami, Kokuo said in her ever dark, gloomy voice, I just like to have a little fun every once in a while, that's all. Besides, you were a murderer when you were just a child. Nothing has changed between then and no- "SHUT UP! Just shut up! She wanted to scream. She wanted to go back in time to the day before. But she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Trials and triumph (open to all!)   Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:45 am

’My name is Mojin. No one knows who I am or who I was. I was once a son of a wealthy royal lord, now they are gone. My last name holds no weight in the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se. I served under the Earth King as one of his most trusted advisers. I have walked the halls of the Earth Kingdom Palace hatching plots of deceit. I sat in the most prominent places in the balls and parties of the Earth King. Eyes were not on me, but they knew who I was and they feared me. I admit I stepped on people to get to that position…no, not stepped…I killed for that position. Now, I am no one. Everything I did in my past life was useless, but if I ever get the chance to do it again. I would. I have lost everything, but this only made me stronger. I have learned from my experiences and mastered my art. I am the deceiver. I am the one who will crush all those who get in my way because I have returned and I am ready for people to know my name. No one will be able to stop me.’

A gaunt figure overlooked a leveled town. He was supposed to meet an individual here and now the entire town was ash and soot. He took a few sniffs of the air and his nose was instantly filled with the wretched smell of charred flesh and death. That was a familiar smell. This could not compare to what he saw in that fantasy world. He and his sister were left there to die. The armies of the nations had retreat and they were left to die. Mojin was not a general or a warrior, he was an advisor. He wanted to go to the new world in order to rule not fight. He was not ready for what the natives had for them. No one was ready. Just thinking of that made his entire body go cold. Those natives saved him. They were far powerful than any bender he knew and he would even be as bold to say they were stronger than the Avatar, but no power could save them from their obliteration.

Mojin was a survivor. He escaped the New World just in time and was able to watch as it was destroyed. An entire race wiped out from the face of the world. They had so much to give, but the foolish leaders decided to destroy them. Mojin felt enraged as he pulled the ring from his bony finger and played with it in his palm. He knew that the leaders of the kingdoms took many of the artifacts and hid them away, but he possessed an artifact of his own. This was no simple ring. He grinned as he slid it back on and made his way over the charred bones and other indistinguishable black objects. Mojin was getting closer to the individual. He did not have to ask any questions as to who this stranger was alone and weeping. His hands were now tucked away in his long dark sleeves as he seemed to glider closer to the individual.

“What is the matter?” he asked even though he felt he knew the answer. “There is no need for tears,” Mojin said not exactly wanting to cheer her up. He just despised those who cried. It showed signs of weakness and fear. Only cowards weep in the face of death. He scanned the area and his pale eyes fell back on the girl. His snow white hair was a contrast against his long black gown and the charred earth around them. “Death is natural,” he said calmly, “only the strong can escape it. I feel it was just their time, they were not strong enough. Now, will you be strong enough? If I would have given up a long time ago, then I would not be standing here.” Mojin never understood the importance of compassion. It only made people weak. He spoke his mind and felt that was the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Trials and triumph (open to all!)   Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:04 pm

"Who knew that demons do exists?" said a  male voice in the trees, it had a cold  tone but at the same time warm.  A black figure dropped from the trees landing on his feet, "and i do not mean you.....Yami" The figure walked into the light revealing a blackish blue trench coat as well as the figure's clothing was all dark, as well as a fully black mirror mask where no eye holes was seen hiding the face of the figure. "crying will not strengthen anyone, however...." the figure walked closer to the duo, " It will releive some stress that she has."

The masked individual turned his head towards the guant figure, "Demons aren't creatures,monsters, that kill and destroy and forget about it, they're people who thing that they can harm people and destroy their hopes and dreams and not care."

The masked man, turned his head towards yami" however don't let death stop you....because you'll not only hurt your self but everyone that depends on you! You two are responsible for what happened...and thus must find a way for it not to repeat itself."

"the figure stood there confidentially as if he knew everything that happened and yami's little secret, and not showing any fear of what  might come his way.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Trials and triumph (open to all!)   Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Yami looked up as the man approached. She quickly dried her eyes on her sleeve, hoping that the man hadn't noticed. She listened intently to all that he said. Despite his gruff tone of voice and his abruptness, she felt that he was right. And at that moment, compassion wouldn't have helped her one bit. But this man was telling her that it happened, and such was fate. Yami thought for a moment. Though she knew that it was a cause for sadness, to see an entire village murdered, she had to come to accept that it wasn't her fault. She couldn't have prevented Kokuo's actions. Her eyebrows furrowed as he mentioned giving up.

He's right, you know. Giving up won't get you anywhere, and since when has the deaths of those around you stopped you? You are a warrior! You fight until the very end! Yami couldn't tell what Kokuo was trying to get across. One minute ago she was exclaiming how much fun she had taking all of those lives, and the next she is encouraging Yami to never give up. I heard that. And in any case, if you give up, then I go with you. Don't forget that. I'm stuck with you, and if that means that I have to help you move on, I will do it. It's better than seeing you in such a terrible state.

Yami wanted to thank the man, but as she was about to speak, she heard someone talking above her. She looked up to see a shadow in a tree. She remembered that voice, but the mask he wore muffled it and it was too unclear to place. But when he jumped from the tree, Yami nearly jumped back in surprise. That trench coat was unmistakable. There was only one person that she knew of who dressed like that and would actually know her name. "Drago?" she asked, confused. "What in the world are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials and triumph (open to all!)   Trials and triumph (open to all!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trials and triumph (open to all!)
Page 1 of 1