Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_voting_barIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_voting_barIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)

Go down 
+2
Fire Lord Kouzai
Sammi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:13 am

Éclair Kakihara

"How interesting, I too have never seen a play or performance in theatre before. Although I have participated in dances at theatres before; I've never had the time to actually watch one before now."Éclair told him with a minor frown, noticing their stop in front of an inn; clearly named with large text on a sign that extended out far. Their conversation could possibly be turning to an end here, which she really hoped not to happen.

"Helping others make me feel quite proud and accomplished, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to be a some sort of use to somebody,"She explained with a hand running through her hair, fiddling at the long strands that bounced off of her shoulders, "The guest wing of your palace? I-It would be an honour to be temporarily living in your palace. You are right, I am quite worried to have money spent on me."She timidly twiddled with her hair, cheeks reddening into a rosy pink peach tint.

"Maybe perhaps I could treat you to an outing sometime soon? Dinner, Theatre, your choice. I'll do anything to repay you, no matter if through money or not."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:17 am

Morohito Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

"I've never had the interest," laughed Morohito, giving a hearty chuckle, "Though the stories told in Nippon are different from those in the Six Nations. They tell historical tales of mighty heroes and great warriors who have proven themselves as gallant, noble fighters in wars and the light." Morohito thought to the Fire Nation Civil War, known as the Nakyo War, fought between Fire Lord Nara and his younger brother, Kyohiko centuries before Aang walked the Earth. The House of Takeru, a powerful noble family, thought that Kyohiko would make an excellent puppet monarch, and attempt to put him on the throne.

Nara took the throne anyway, and for the next quarter century the country was torn in two. With Nara and Kyohiko each leading half of the royal court and popular behind them The war was a tug-of-war; it was violent and bloody and tore families apart. The two most famous battles were the Battle of Ichi-no-Tani and the Battle of Dan-no-Ura. Dan-no-Ura was Kyohiko and the Takeru Clan's last stand in a naval battle that took place at the mouth of the U shaped archipelago of islands which made up the Fire Nation. It was a decisive win for Nara, and an embarrassing defeat for Kyohiko and his supporters.

Ichi-no-Tani was worse by far though. Children were fighting in that battle for Kyohiko, the children of men who had been conscripted but could no longer fight, so their children took their place. Or just children picked up during raids on Fire Nation towns. And this was on both sides. Even if the children had not been present, it was bloody enough even between adult warriors. The Battle of Ichi-no-Tani was known as the most written about conflicts in Fire Nation history, with countless poems, stories, novels, classics, epics and perhaps a play or two written about it. One of the most famous was Atsumori, a story about Takeru-no-Atsumori. A child of 14 when he was cut down in the battle by the Fujiwara soldier, Kumagai Naozane. Years after the war, Naozane became a sage at a religious temple devoted to the Gods and had changed his name to Rensho; he was a changed man. But he was haunted by his guilt for Atsumori's death. The ghost of his former kill haunts him throughout the story, and finally, Atsumori reenacts his tragic death in dance, and asks Rensho to take up his part. Rensho refuses, and Atsumori claims Rensho is not his enemy, asking Rensho to pray for his soul as it passed on to the other world. It was a story Morohito's father told him as a child and one of Morohito's favourites.

Other than that war though, the Civil War, most stories did not revolve around heroes and legends of historical natures in the Fire Nation. "I know the feeling," responded Morohito with a wide, kind, genuine grin, "Helping others makes you feel as if you're making a difference in the lives of others. It's a good feeling, one that you cannot get so easily other ways." The girl seemed taken aback by Morohito's offer to stay at his palace, though nontheless happy for it, and was grateful for it in fact. Morohito gave a kind smile and bowed again, "The honour is mine, Eclair," he said nobly, "I will ensure Shiki and yourself are well cared for and well fed. You will not want as long as you are in town. I am Regent Lord for the week, so however long you are here for within that week, you will be my honoured guests."

Morohito, at that moment, couldn't help but notice how beautiful Eclair was when she turned the national colour. A nice shade of vermilion. It was patriotic and attractive at the same time. Morohito held back another chuckled and stroked his beard as Eclair refused to do any of this for free, without treating him back. "Careful, Eclair. Were it not me you were talking to, someone may take that as a sexual advance and take advantage of you," warned Morohito, concerned for the girl's kind nature and well being, though honoured that she was noble--even if she didn't need to be.

It was an enduring trait Morohito admired in people the most. He took her hand and gently clasped them in his own. "Luckily, I would never dream of such a thing," he said softly, "You are like a rose. Delicate and soft to the touch, not to mention beautiful and lovely to behold in all five senses. You're even the same colour right now--" a chuckled pause came as Morohito laughed at his own little joke, "--Though with thorns that are more than enough to protect it." He then placed his lips to the back of her hand. He wasn't intentionally trying to hit on her, and he suddenly realized he might be overstepping his boundaries, but he had seen Hideyoro and Raijin try it with women before, just being friendly as they were, and it worked for them to break any unnecessary tension or nerves; and Hideyoro was blind!

"Pardon me," fumbled Morohito for the right words, "I-I meant not to offend you or overstep mine or your personal boundaries. I simply meant to compliment...forgive me..." Now was Morohito's turn to blush as he tugged on his beard even more, now out of nerves. He tugged so hard he feared he might pull it off, and surprised he was not yanking clumps of hair out of his chin just stroking it in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:22 am

Éclair Kakihara

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has that joyful feeling. I was beginning to get a little worried of myself." She tittered embarrassingly with a hand half covering her mouth, "Would there be a some kind of a stable for Shiki to rest in? He isn't the kind to enjoy the indoors, you see."Éclair questioned him kindly as her hand gently stroked the cat-deer's forehead, earning a whinny from the companion.

By the long gaze given by Morohito, her blush had deepened more vividly. Her head lowering to look at the floor, as shy as a possum-cat. Her fingertips brushing against his as their hands intertwined together, it was a good thing that her hands didn't sweat bad.

"I-I'm sorry, how idiotic of me.. I should've payed more attention to my words. I- I" Her tongue twisted nervously, not sure on what to say. Her head ascended to gaze into his glistening earthy brown eyes, an apologetic look drawn onto her as she squeezed his hand tightly for a mere few seconds.

Éclair's orbs widened in little shock as her hands were clasped into his. Long cocoa-coloured hair flowed in the gentle passing wind, a few strands of hair shifting over her rosy red cheeks. She was truly flattered and captured by his words.

"I-I'm flattered, Morohito.. I-I guess I'd say the same to you. Gee, you're making me blush even more.." Her eyes shyly everted away from eye-contact, lips pouted as her free hand fumbled and twiddled with the hinges of her silk skirt.

Éclair's lips and clenched shut eyes quivered with tears on the brink of gushing out. She ran her head into his chest with her hands clenching his fabric clothing. "I-It's alright, don't apologise. I-Its just that I've never experienced this strange.. feeling before. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why are all of my words getting jumbled up? Why am I blushing so much? Am I sick?"A confused Éclair stumbled out her words in a baffled matter, sobbing into his chest like a mere child.

"I probably look like a fool right now, in public, sobbing into a prince's chest like an innocent child. Sorry."She remained close to him, not entirely sure on what to do to solve this awkward problem. She couldn't help it, she was completely new to these newfound feelings that arrived into her heart. Never in her life had she had something like this happen to her. Was she sick?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

Morohito felt Eclair burry herself in his chest and began to cry.  Part of him felt bad for causing her to well with emotion like this.  Had he insulted her?  Perhaps her words were only to prevent insult to him, for fear his feelings may be hurt and Morohito exercise his powers as prince and imprison her.  Whatever the reason, Morohito knew that Eclair needed a bit of comfort to calm her right now.  "It's all right, don't worry," said Morohito, gently hugging her, giving her physical and moral support, "I'm not judging you and no one else will either.  Perhaps you are tired from travelling?"  Morohito couldn't lie, he was feeling a similar feeling as to what Eclair was describing, and he too was blaming it on his lack of sleep in recent days.

"Come, let's return to the palace, and we'll get you looked at by a doctor," said Morohito softly, "The royal physician here on Ember Island is a genius.  He'll know what's ailing you."  Morohito pulled back from Eclair and placed two fingers in his mouth, letting out a shrill, sharp and piercing whistle that resounded across what seemed to be the entire city.  As Morohito waited for whatever he expected to come, he turned to Eclair and remembered she had asked him a question, and so he prepared to answer it.

Morohito thought for a moment and, hesitantly, answered the question.  "Well, we don't use many horses on the island, and Komodo-Rhinos are no longer in use since we brought back and domesticated horses from Ullondor, so our normal sized stables are rather small and quite full," he responded, "Though the Imperial Dragon Stables have lots of room.  It's usually reserved belonging to the Imperial family.  My uncle's dragon is with him, though my dragon is here, but he prefers the upper roosts as opposed to the lower ones.  Shiki should be safe--though I will speak to my dragon regardless.  Best to be safe when dealing with dragons.  I shall also ensure access between the two levels is cut off, and the landing windows closed."

Morohito wasn't lying.  Dragons could be mostly tamed, and they could become rather friendly and easy to explain right and wrong to and tell them what to do and not do, but they were wild at heart.  They could never be fully tamed and sometimes no amount of reasoning could override a dragon's primal reasoning and instincts.  It took a greater strength than most to fully control a dragon, even one raised from hatching.  Fire Lord Konoe, Fire Lord Nara, Fire Lord Sozin, Fire Lord Zuko, Fire Lord Honno-ji, Fire Lord Kouzai I and his great-grandchildren Spirit King Susano'o, Fire Lord Tsukuyomi, and Fire Lord Amaterasu were the only members of the Ezofuji family to fully tame a dragon.  For a dynasty that had been in power for over 1700 years, that was but a prime handful.

Morohito wondered if any more Ezofuji descendants would be able to tame dragons at the same level as their predecessors.  Firebenders and Dragons had been close since creation, but had the world advanced beyond that respect for former bonds?  Morohito chuckled to himself and stroked his beard, watching as a large, serpentine figure moved towards him quickly, piercing through the clouds like an arrow from above.  Regardless of the bond between humans and dragons and how inadequate his was compared to those who came before, Morohito was happy enough with the bond he shared with his own dragon.

The dragon landed, and needed to curve itself around the fountain, filling the town square and hanging the rest of its body out of the square and into a very long street to the east.  It was a very large dragon, and looked like an old dragon, but it was the same age as Morohito despite his massive size.  He had not hatched it, but he had tamed and befriended it as a youth.  When he turned 10 he was allowed to travel to Dragon Island and pick a dragon of his own from amongst the new broods, as was the right amongst Ezofuji children.  "You may travel with me on Ishino," said Morohito as he hopped on the dragon's back, holding out his hand for Elcair to take, "Shiki will have to follow on foot, unfortunately.  I wouldn't trust Ishino with another creature in its talons.  Landing on three legs may be hard for him, especially since he's so large, and that's usually where he keeps his pray before he eats it.  I would hate to see him mistake Shiki for a snack."

Ishino's hunting methods had been witnessed by many on the island, and they knew to keep clear of the dragon as he hunted.  He would fly across the island, looking for large animals to eat--often provided by the Royal Family through means of a Hippo-Cow pasture meant for feeding dragons.  He would grab his meal from the skies, and shoot up into the air.  Afterwards Ishino would drop them, dive down after them, blast them with flame until they were nice and charred on the outside, and devour them as he pulled up from the dive before both dragon and prey hit the ground.  "Whenever you're ready," smiled Morohito, his hand out, ready for whenever Eclair was ready to take a deep breath and get on the back of the massive dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:02 am

Éclair Kakihara

Éclair's mouth gaped open, shocked by the large serpent-like dragon that glided gracefully towards the two. Her hand running through her silk hair, blinking in amazement of the rare creature that landed before her. Shaking out of the trance, she turned her head to her fellow mountable companion.

"Shiki should be completely fine, he has a wonderful sense of smell; he'll have no trouble tracking our scent towards the palace, right Shiki?"Her head slanted slightly to the left with a kind smile. The deer hybrid had scuffed his hooves bashfully, nodding his head vigorously with a whinny.

"Now, don't go off ransacking food like last time. Please?" She untied a few backpacks that were strapped upon his back, pulling them upon her own back as she pleaded the animal. A somewhat of a groan came from the mount, nodding once again. She ran her slender hand from his forehead down to his muzzle, petting him softly.

Her coffee tinted eyes blinked, darting from the green scaled dragon to the man that held out his hand, waiting to be held. She gulped, taking his hand into hers and slowly seating herself upon the scaled back behind Morohito. Her arms wrapped around his chest, holding on tight.

Ever since that incident while working in the circus, she has been afraid of heights. She could never forget the cheering crowds, the tacky music that played in the background, the dangerous risks she'd take just for the fame and money. The fame, the fame had always made her come back for more. She loved having the eyes on her, she loved to see herself upon posters. She was the main act of the show, of course. But now after that 'incident' all what she'd get is dirty glares and mocking laughter.

Her arms tightened at his chest, head leaning upon his back. "Morohito, I.. I don't think I need to see a doctor. I don't think I'm.. sick," She reassured him with a shake of her head, "No, I'm probably just tired from all of this traveling."She was pretty sure that she wasn't sick, her heart was telling her that something elsewas at the fault. It was probably just her being over-emotional, as usual.

She gulped once again as she looked down at the height that ranged between the ground and the dragon that held the two up so high in the sky, soaring and gliding towards his residence.

ooc: sorry for such a late reply, stupid exams at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:38 pm

((OOC: It's quite all right.  I understand, I was in the same way for a bit XD welcome back! Sorry the post is so long btw! I kinda just sat down and got to writing...I also pmed you about the ending and if you don't like it I'll change it.))

Spoiler:

"Shiki wont need for food while he's at the Palace," said Morohito, "Though he'll have to wait for a stableboy to place food up in the tower.  There isn't any hay, grasses, meat or any of the like in the Dragon Stables.  They hunt on their own; we don't even place water there.  They drink on their own as well.  But as soon as we arrive I'll send someone up to prepare the lowest floor of the Dragon's Stables."  Once Eclair was safely settled on the back of Ishino, Morohito squeezed his legs into the side of large dragon.  It was enough that the dragon felt the prodding and flew off towards the palace.

Together, the Morohito and Eclair flew above the whole of Ember Island, just below the clouds, Ishino soaring high into the sky.  Within seconds on the back of the massive dragon, the two were back at the palace, landing up at the top of the stone steps, just before he large oaken doors that made up the entrance.  Several guards flanked the door, not batting an eye at the massive dragon landing on their stood.  "Thank you Ishino," said Morohito patting the dragon on the side, "Go grab yourself a large Hippo-Cow and relax.  I wont be needing you for a little while.  Go enjoy some time off."

The dragon let out a low grumble and flew off to another part of the island, but not before Morohito helped Eclair down from the massive beast.  "Shall we go inside?" asked Morohito kindly, "Since you're not sick, I can show you to your quarters.  You'll have a full wardrobe while you're here as well, so feel free to wear anything that is in your closet all ready."  Morohito then led the way into the house, as the two gained low bows from the guards they passed.  Even minor government officials warranted Eclair and Morohito the bows of respect they deserved.

"It appears they think you are my sweetheart," joked Morohito, "They must feel it's about time I'm attached, if not married."  Morohito was mostly joking.  Unlike Raijin, who always accepted and lived by the word he would not inherit a single title--when in truth, though he was the second and youngest son of Owlan, had more right to title than his older sisters and even Morohito's older brother, Hiruko.  Raijin even had more title to the throne than even Owlan's brothers.  If anything happened to Izanagi, it would be Raijin who would become Vermilion Emperor after him--that is if Izanagi had no heirs or his heirs were below the age of majority.

But besides the point, unlike Raijin, or other higher ranking members of the Royal Family, Morohito was not expected to immediately carry on his family lineage.  Marriage was an eventuality for him no doubt, and more of a formality than a duty in his case--he was not the only male heir to the House of Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi--it was not a priority for him right now.  Though if someone showed up, he would be foolish to dismiss them.  Unlike other cousins of his, who were ranked higher in the government than he, dynastic unions would not be negotiated for him.  Hideyoro had been dating the Princess of the Earth Kingdom recently (though in truth they met on their own) and would no doubt marry her soon.

That was a union Eldunar and Owlan approved of highly.  The princess was Earth King Hui Peng's sister and daughter of the former Earth King Onao.  By marrying Princess Aimi, Hideyoro would tie the Peng Dynasty to the Ezofuji Dynasty for the next few generations.  It would no doubt mean increased trade and a duty to increasing relations between the two already close nations.  Family was also a good deterrent to war.  Izanagi was set to be married to the Chief of the Takamagahara Clan once Eldunar had planned out the details.  The Chief did not know she would be made to marry Izanagi and become Empress, but by tying the strongest Sand Bender Clan to the Empire, they would no longer be running free, murdering and rampaging through the Earth Kingdom in a rebellious act against the Earth King.

Raijin would not doubt be arranged to marry another princess or other member of high ranking nobility.  Konoe was to marry anyone who was noble and fertile, so he could restart the House of Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu.  Konoe's mother was Lynna Yeina, and her sister was the current Queen of the North and South, Laura Leihing, wife to King of the North and South Castiel Leihing.  Konoe's first cousin and Laura's son Ieyasu was Crown Prince of the Water Tribes, and would one day take the throne.  He already respected Owlan and the Ezofuji line; cousins were cousins to him and he kept family precious.

That was one more nation tied to the Empire.  The Kingdom of the Four Winds had not yet been married into the Ezofuji Dynasty, but the Light Kingdom and Dark Nation were soon to be former colonial states of the Empire and no doubt Eldunar would do everything within political legality to keep the Empire as close to these two nations as possible.  Either through dynastic union or very clever political treaties.  The Ezofujis were both a scary and benign thing.  They were so large that should they turn evil as they were in the days of the Hundred Year War they would be a truly dangerous force to deal with.  But ever since Zuko took the throne they had been on a path of working towards peace, justice and balance for all.

Morohito snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered they were standing in the Great Hall, with Eclair stunned beyond words.  Paintings, miniature models of buildings and other architectural that covered tables and pedestals, sculptures and sketches covered every inch of the great hall and the walls of every hall way.  "My uncle Erolass' creations," explained Morohito, "He is a painter, sculptor, architect, sketch artist and much, much more.  Do not think him eccentric, he is passionate.  He only brought some of his favourite work with him here, and that is all kept in the dining hall.  No...all you see everywhere else is stuff worked on while here.  He's a truly dedicated man who loves his hobbies.  Come, we shall go to the guest wing."

Morohito walked towards the left most hallway.  It had marble floors with a red carpet and red marble walls.  Tapestries with ancient battles sewn on them hung from the walls along with more art.  It was another five minutes before they exited the long, narrow hall and exited into a very large atrium.  It was also red and white marble, with large columns and several floors.  Each floor resembled that of an inn, with doors leading out onto a narrow balcony.  Each door led to a large stately room.  

"The palace was built to accommodate large amounts of guests.  It was once the summer palace of the Fire Lords dating back to Fire Lord Ogimachi, and so housing visiting dignitaries, other royals from other nations and nobility is a must," explained Morohito, "It burned down and was rebuilt as a summer beach house during the days of Fire Lord Sozin, and remained that way until Fire Lord Honno-ji, that was Fire Lord Kouzai I's grandfather.  Honno-ji turned it back into a summer palace, rebuilding it to the specifics of the original palace. Though...Honno-ji decided to be liberal with the building materials, using marble and limestone and other expensive building materials. From then its fallen in and out of use, until my grandfather, Fire Lord Tsun-Zu, set up the peerage of Regent Lord of Ember Island. Well, that's a whole other long story, but to make it short, it's been the Regent Lords palace ever since."

Morohito point to the room at the top floor. It was position specially to catch the morning sun through the glass roof of the atrium from how it was positioned, and the large jewel and golden flame motif inlaid into the stone around the door with the jewel at the top looked like something that once stood at the Avatar Temple dedicated to Avatar Roku centuries ago. "That is the Emperor's room. When the morning sun hits that ruby it reflects a beautiful pattern on the entire hall," explained Morohito further as he walked towards the spiral staircase in the corner to his direct left.

Morohito led Eclair up the staircase and towards the highest floor. The two walked towards the end of the hall where the Emperor's room stood. They froze, however, at the last hall on the left of the Imperial suite. "This is the Empress' Suite," said Morohito with a smile, "It's reserved only for the Empress, and it is technically an act of treason and betrayal of my caretaker duties of this palace to let you have it but....well, my aunt, the last Empress and wife of Owlan has passed. And my mother is with my father in the capital. It is your room while you are here."

Morohito chuckled, placed his hand to the a small circular stone that was inlaid into the wall. If Morohito hadn't placed his hand there, not many would have noticed it was there. It was clearly cut from the wall prior or was from a different stone and placed back in later, but it was flawlessly returned. The stone turned orange with heat as Morohito let some flame into the stone. The wooden door clicked open, and Morohito pushed it the rest of the way and allowed Eclair to go first.

"This entire room is yours, it may be quite stately to what you're used to, but it is your home for the week so do whatever you will with it," said Morohito, his hands outstretched to the side, "Good for you too. This bed is supposed to be the softest and most comfortable outside of the capital." Morohito never knew it was true, and would likely never find out, though Eclair would. The room was dressed in reds, most vermilion, emeralds and golds. Clothes, metals, stones, gems; all of them in the prior mentioned colours.

It was truly a room meant for an Empress. There was a balcony, behind some heavy curtains. Silk sheets covering a down bed that could have slept four, and big fluffy pillows to match. There were animal skin rugs, a prepped but unlit fireplace and many other wonders and amenities that only the richest of the rich could imagine. There was a bathroom attached with working water and plumbing. A tap to pump water to fill the Imperial tub, and other typical amenities in the bathroom. The water was normally heated by firebending and usually by servants. Morohito would need to assign those to this room soon, he remembered.

Morohito then walked towards the closet. It was massive, stretching widely and deeply with all kinds of robes, swimwear, formal and casual wear, kimono, wear from other nations, and seasonal wear. As well as what Morohito could only imagine were lingerie tucked away on a rack in the back corner but he dared not look. "This closet and all that is in it is yours as well," said Morohito, "So feel free to change if you'd like. I'll go find some servants to assign to your room, nothing fancy, just a Lady's Maid, perhaps a few housemaids as well. The usual. Now, I shall leave you to yourself for a bit; if you'll excuse me." With that, Morohito gave a deep bow and left.

Morohito left the room, making all the down the hallway and towards the great hall before freezing. Realizing that he had forgotten to make mention of dinner. Passing by several house maids on the way, Morohito paused only to let them know he was assigned two housemaids and a Lady's Maid to the Empress' Suite and they were not to breath a word of it to anyone, in return their pay for the week would be doubled. They agreed and were gone again while Morohito returned to the Empress's Suite to see Eclair. He knocked briefly on the door, made his presence known and waited. He heard no response and tried again. When he heard no response a second time, Morohito entered.

It was there and then he froze, his face going red and manhood going hard as he saw the naked form of Eclair, changing into a new set of clothes. "Oh--pardon my Eclair," he said bashfully, "I-...I-I....I only came about dinner...." Morohito suddenly realized he was standing there, his manhood hard and bulging awkwardly even beneath his hakama. He turned around, partly out of respect for Eclair and partly to his his own embarrassment. He couldn't deny though...she was extremely, beautifully, shaped. He waited awkwardly, his back turned to Eclair, for her to either hide behind a door, finish changing, or shoo him out. Or on the odd chance that he was allowed to finish what he was saying; let him do so.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:48 am

ooc: loved that end bit you did! priceless! XD
Éclair Kakihara
She slid off the olive green dragon's back, bare feet lightly landing onto the cobblestone tile. Her head slowly raised upwards, eyes gazing to the large pair of looming doors before her. A gasp of shock and amazement left her lips, fascinated at the beautiful rich interior. A beauteous smile remained upon her throughout the walk to her 'room.'

Eclair was a little ashamed and embarrassed to be barefoot in front of such noble and important people that bowed before her and Morohito, being barefoot all the time had become a bit of a habit for her. The corners of her lips curved into a warm smile, blushing once again as she lightly giggled at his jokes.

Their walk was a bit awkward, however enjoyable to gaze at her surroundings. She was going to have to make this week rememberable, never again in her life will she possibly be able to live in such a rich and beautiful environment. It had only been minutes since she first stepped into the palace, and she already was hoping to not ever leave.

He halted in front of numerous masterpiece sculptures and artworks, she too halted and turned her head to him as he spoke to her about his uncle. Her eyes darted to each beautiful artwork, captivated by the unique and creative ideas each piece held. Art was indeed rare in Ima City, what could you expect for a town in the middle of the desert?

"Your uncle, he is very talented.. I've never seen anything like it, it must of taken years upon years to gain such numerous skills in the wide range of art. Art is very rare in Ima City, you see."She described her interest into Morohito's uncle's art.

Following beside him to the guest wing, her head raised to look at the large glass roof above her; her widely spread smile never ceasing. It was a delicacy and honor to be able to live in the palace for a week. Her eyes widened, quickly darting her head with a pucker and frown. "I hope you don't get into any trouble because of me." She uttered with concern. Nodding her head as a thank you for opening the door for her, she walked into the Empress suite; mouth gaped open in shock.

"T-This.. this is amazing, I've never seen anything like it! I must be dreaming." She laughed with a shiny grin, astonished and speechless by the beauty that the suite had held. Her feet shuffled with comfort on the soft rugs, hands running along the silk curtain canopy that hanged off from the king size bed posters, strictly tied with a ribbon to each post.

"You have no idea how much this means to me. I'm honoured to be here for the week."She thanked him with a curtsy before he had left her to change. As soon as he closed the door, she took a peek into the closet; pondering on what she would choose to wear. She didn't want to be rude by ignoring the offer to change into some lovely clothes. Eclair was like a women on an endless shopping spree, squealing at the wonderful selection of alluring clothes. Today she wanted to look a little more formal and different than usual. The trendy kimono was just what she was looking for.

Gently sliding her multiple bangles that hanged off of her wrists and arms, setting them upon the nightstand that stood beside the canopy bed. Her warm-toned sash sliding off of her shoulder and hanging at her waist, connected to the matching skirt. Fingers digging into the hinges of her red skirt, slowly lowering it from her hips and dropping the skirt to her feet at the ground. Bra unclipped and panties loose on the ground, Eclair was looking through the lingerie; humming softly as she looked for something that fitted her size.

Completely oblivious of the fact that Morohito was knocking at the door, paying a little too much attention on putting her knickers on. By the sound of a door abruptly opening, her head turned to see him flabbergasted and blushing from head to toe. "Ah! S-S- Sorry, ah, I-I didn't k-know you were knocking. J.. Just give me a second."She Apologised numerous times while rushing like a maniac to get everything on. It was a good thing she knew how to put on a kimono, it'd be an awkward situation here if she didn't.

Long wavy cocoa brown hair flowing past her shoulders, glistening earthy brown eyes gazing up to him, peach orange kimono with a floral design, wooden sandals on her feet. "H-How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:50 pm

((OOC: I'm glad you thought so XD I was a little worried. But it worked out Very Happy Also, I sent you a PM. Nothing topic related, dw.))

Spoiler:

Morohito dared not turn around until he was sure the unsigthly bulge was gone and his face had returned to its normal tan complexion. Once he was sure of both, he turned around, cleared his throat and looked down at Eclair. She was even more beautiful in the kimono than she was in the skirt and sash. "Well, that depends," he said, nervously, trying to keep his voice from wavering, "If you mean in the kimono, very beautiful. If you're talking about before...well...even more beautiful." He muttered that last part, mostly to himself, though he had suspected she had heard him.

"Forgive me, about the intrusion," bowed Morohito deeply, "I did not hear a response, and assumed you were in another room. Had I know...." Morohito couldn't even bring himself to say it. His tongue seized up each time he tried to say it, so he dared not. Besides, he feared if he did, aside from his comment above, Eclair may think him inappropriate or perverted and that was something Morohito did not want. "I'm glad to see you are enjoying the place, and the clothing," smiled Morohito as he stepped back a bit, trying to change the subject.

"As I came to say, however, dinner shall be served at eight tonight. We shall be having food from Imperial tradition tonight," explained Morohito, "Yesterday was Earth Kingdom food, and tomorrow shall be Water Tribe; that'll be followed by Air Nomad food, then Light Kingdom and finally Dark Nation. My father enjoys food from all nations, and we alternate once a day. After he left for the capital to become Emperor, my uncle kept the spirit alive, and so it's become a thing at this palace." Morohito enjoyed the lavish life lived here at the palace. Sometimes it was a bit too lavish, but since he knew it was not his destiny to live here forever, he would enjoy it while it lasted. "In the mean time, I was hoping you and I could explore the village," wondered Morohito gently, "I would love to show you more of the island."

Morohito spoke true; Ember Island was a magical and wonderful place. There were so many beautiful places on the island and the beach and the town was known for having some of the best important goods in the world. In fact, there was a saying amongst royalty that the best places for imported goods were Vermilion City, Ember Island and Ba Sing Se. And the quality and quantity of the imported goods only improved through the Emperor's constant conquest and acquisition of other lands.

There were still Ullondorian floating around certain places, though most were in the hands of the Empire, private collectors or the Spirit King. Now Nipponian goods were floating around everywhere, which only replaced the Ullondorian goods, being even more successful a sell than other goods. Knowing all this, it would be a shame in Morohito's eyes, for Eclair to be here and not enjoy everything the island had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Éclair Kakihara

Her fingers pushed long strands of hair behind the crook of her right ear, cheeks deepened into a florid red. Apricot orange kimono swaying, only just touching the ground. "T-Thanks, I guess I'd say the same thing to you too.."She shyly responded with her fingertips poking against each other nervously.

"No.. it was my fault for not paying enough attention. Anyway, lets forget this incident for now, shall we?"She spoke a rhetorical question, head slanted to the right with a kind smile, "Sounds ravishing, I'm excited."Eclair whispered with a lick of her lips.

Fingers sliding against his hand, intertwining her hand with his; glancing up at him with her trademark tranquil smile. "I'd be a pleasure to see more of the Island." Eclair agreed, and walked by his side with her hand clasped gently with his.

Many of the noble people gave her a little stare as she walked along with Morohito, it didn't bother her as much as she thought. "Morohito, this might sound a little selfish.. But i'm rather glad that I've met you,"Eclair expressed with her head lowered to look at the ground, "P-Pardon me, that was a little rash of me."She apologised timidly and darted her head the other side to avoid eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Spoiler:

Morohito nodded to Eclairs suggestion. Forgetting it was something, while hard, he was not against. And so together the two walked through the halls of the palace, from the guest wing to the Main Hall and finally out onto the steps that led down to the city. As they continued down the steps, Eclair spoke, shyly but from what Morohito could tell was honestly, and it touched him. "No, it's quite all right," smiled Morohito, looking warmly down at Eclair, "I feel quite the same way actually. There's nothing selfish about it. In fact, you've given me something to do for the this week, and have mixed up my normally routine life. If anything, I am glad to meet you."

Once more Morohito bowed lowly to Eclair before the two continued walking. They had reached the market of the city, one of the most lively and crowded places on the Island save for the beach. "Feel free to go on a little shopping spree," smiled Morohito, "Sample what the Island has to offer in terms of goods. It shall be covered by me, so worry not about cost." Morohito knew he was going to hear protestments to this, but he was ready to fend them off. One could not come to Ember Island not do some shopping, that would be the opposite of enjoyment. That would by like travelling to Nippon and not seeing a Kabuki play, or going to Ba Sing Se and not visiting the Upper Ring. Or going to the Air Temples and not actually visiting the temples, but the village that lay building into the rocks of the mountain around them.

"Perhaps later we can go down to the beach, or maybe see a quick play; it's all up to you," said Morohito, "I am the guide, who shall lead you where you want to go, and the pocket book who shall pay for it. But you are the guest and the leader. Whatever it is you want, I shall give you; it is only good hospitality to do so." Morohito smiled, with a twitch of his upper lip, causing his moustache to curl a bit. He stroked his beard, waiting for Eclairs orders. Today, she was the master, and he was not the prince, he was the servant. His sword sat at his side, as it always did; and he regretted not removing it, but that was not important right now. What was important was entertaining Eclair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next