Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_vote_lcapIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_voting_barIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_vote_lcapIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_voting_barIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)

Go down 
+2
Fire Lord Kouzai
Sammi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Stephy

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Aryianna Yan
The Princess Tenchi
Heir to the Regent Lord of Tenchi

Spoiler:

"Men betray, they lie, they kill.  
That is what everyone says.
Never have we heard the same said of women.  
I know this personally, it is true."

Audurna Yan
The Princess Tenchi
Spoiler:

"I will defend my family with the sword, and my flames.
I will defend my nation with my life, and my soul."

----------------------------------------------------------

Audurna and Aryianna laughed for the first time in a long time.  Audurna was usually quite while Aryianna was always serious and frowning, but now they had let go.  Until they reached the Spirit King's Palace their duties were over.  They were done.  Their hardships behind them for a rare sliver of time, a fraction of nothing.  But it was better than never.

The two girls laughed at Raijin jokes, and agreed.  "Of course Raijin knows all about strong women, he's slept with all of them," laughed Aryianna.  Everyone else laughed and agreed.  Raijin was a well-known for being a ladies man and for sleeping around.  He travelled the world, and had slept with women everywhere apparently.  Half the time he was known for being drunk.

"Speaking of Raijin and strong women, you'll never believe what I found out," smiled Audurna, she was quickly silenced though, as Mai shot her a glare.  Audurna went back to being quite, listening to what Clair had to say about herself. They were curious to learn about the girl their cousin Hito had brought home.

He had never brought a girl home before, or at least, never one for this long. Now he's living with a girl while his father was away, and she was helping the family evacuate their citizens. This was not just any girl. She was a keeper for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 12:13 am

Éclair Kakihara
Spoiler:

Éclair had to admit, she quite rather enjoyed the company with other women. When was the last time she had done something like this? She could not remember, not even sure if she had experienced it before. Peach pink lips tugging at the corners, smiling and laughing with the rest of the girls to their gossip and whatnot. It left a strange, yet comforting feeling in her heart. Almost like as if she had known the women for years; although that wasn't the case.

Mai didn't seem like she wanted to be here, Clair wondered if it was because of her being here. Shaking the thought away, she turned her head to look at Mai with a kind smile. It only lasted a few seconds, as Audurna was about to talk more about Raijin and Mai had shot her a glare. Clair continued on.

"Oh.. you want to know about me? W-well, theres not much to know really.." Fingers twiddling with eachother in her lap, cheeks flaming in embarressment. Compared to everybody else, she had nothing exciting to her. Surely they wouldn't want to hear anything about her, she thought. At the same time she could feel all of their gazes focused on her, now deciding she would not disappoint them.

"Well to start off with, I'm twenty years old, from the Earth Kingdom Desert.. What else? Oh, I do dancing as a professio-" She paused before she could finish the word. Cheeks blushing a bright scarlet red. Why did she say that? Clair moved on from introducing herself anymore now.

"W-Wait, married?! Oh, I- I just met him; besides, I doubt he'd even find me worthy enough to be wed.." Clair stuttered, sheepishly shaking her head in denial.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:01 am

Morohito Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Prince in Title
Kogi Kaishakunin

"Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life."
Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------------------

The Ezofuji Family Present
Spoiler:

Morohito sat in his room, alone, staring out the window as he smoked his pipe.  Yet alas, his solitude was not to last.  Within moments of him sighing, enjoying his peace and quite, Raijin burst through the door.  While Morohito loved his family, and he believed Raijin was perhaps his favourite cousin, there were times where his company could be more harmful than good.  Now was one such time.

"Hey there cousin!" shouted Raijin as he burst through the door unwelcome, "Hope you're not sleeping, I brought sake and a party!"  Hito sighed and rubbed his temples as he puffed his pipe.  "What do you mean, Raijin?" he asked his cousin.  Raijin didn't answer; he didn't have to.  Through the door burst his brother, Hiruko, followed by Izanagi, who entered slowly and cautiously.

Perhaps the only one aware that they were not currently welcome while Hito was trying to relax.  Regardless though, the trio of cousins remained, sitting themselves down upon the furniture like a band of raiding brigands.  "What do you guys want?" asked Hito as he doused his pipe.  Clearly relaxation was not going to happen anymore.  He eyed the sake bottle carefully.

"I figured if the girls can have their little get together we can have ours!" cheered Raijin as he produced several small glasses and began pouring very hearty helpings of sake in each.  "When was the last time we all got together like this, brother?" asked Hiruko rhetorically, "We figured it would be a good idea.  We're all off in the world, busy doing own thing."

"Leilani and Mai and out travelling, chasing each other.  Audurna and Aryianna are out in Tenchi.  I'm out in the capital," continued Izanagi.  Hito did not allow his cousin to continue listing things; he would go on forever if he did.  "I understand.  But why right now?" asked Hito rubbing his wounded side and shoulder.  "The real question, cousin of mine, is why not now?" asked Raijin with a massive grin.  

Hito sighed.  They were not going.  Oh well; if you can't beat them, join them.  He raised his sake glass, gave a toast, and drank as a small smile crossed his lips.  The sake was a good vintage; perhaps family time wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14