Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_vote_lcapA Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_voting_barA Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_vote_lcapA Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_voting_barA Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] Empty
PostSubject: A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo]   A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:13 am

Tsumi Buredo, the 7-tailed Jinchuuriki, currently found himself in an interesting conundrum. Namely, the lack of any resources. While the funds allotted to each Jinchuuriki (wouldn't want rigorous training and experimentation to be uncomfortable, after all.) were still available to him, should he withdraw any, his location would once again be known to his handlers. He was currently early into one of his many escape attempts, these having become more frequent as of late, as he was currently the only one of the Jinchuuriki who hadn't been released from handling, as his case had been labeled as “unstable”, and “unfit for unsupervised activity”.

In other words, with the last Jinchuuriki out of their labs, their salary was cut in half. Simply put, Tsumi in custody, believing he had more problems that only the scientists could fix, meant more money, and an easy life for them. However, Tsumi's current successful escape put that easy life in jeopardy, meaning that semi-lethal force was necessary to get him back. Alas, they were still running around the light kingdom, looking for him, while he had doubled back, to the same location as his holding rooms: The capital.

As he looked around the many streets and shops of the capital city, he wandered into one full of particularly shiny objects- a clothing and accessory store, by the name of “Mr. Soto's”. The name sounded a bit generic- why not add some flare to the name, attract more customers? “Maybe he could take some of the shine off these clothes, and put it on his sign.”, Mused Tsumi's alternate consciousness, Z. Tsumi, as he usually did, ignored Z's cynical comments, instead choosing to look at the gaudy jewelry, and frivolous clothing. A mirror in the corner caught his fancy, its painstakingly polished surface gracing Tsumi with his....unusual reflection.

He wore a chain-link vest, plated on the front with steel strips, which was meant to be worn over something- Tsumi, free-spirited as he was, wore it over nothing at all, giving the world a perfect view of his 8-pack (a product of his handler's training), and a red birthmark on his chest, in the shape of a Z. Moving upward, his hair went every which-way, being a black base, with red streaks partially eclipsing it. This was further accentuated by his eyes- grey, though, with a unique feature. His iris, rather than being a singular pigment, was shaped like a clock. He was unsure as to why this was so, but then, he rarely questioned the beast inside him, that had caused him to have this appearance. Before the beast had manifested, his hair was a simple white, and his eyes a simple gray. However, his transformations had caused him to permanently mutate, into a sort of beast-man. Now, he had wing-bones, that protruded from his back at all times, and his right arm had turned a smoky black, his fingers having molded into claws. Thankfully, this black pigment was contained to his right arm- the rest of his body was untouched by it.
Most people passed Tsumi off as some sort of street performer, or actor, though, those who knew of the jinchuuriki gave him knowing nods, or frightened glares, depending on the area.

Outside the shop, he could see several officials, lined up in front of a more-official-looking man. “You have been given a picture of the 7-tail, for reference.”, the man said, sounding as if he were a dog, barking his orders at his inferiors. “You will be rewarded greatly, should you be the one to capture him. His exact whereabouts are unknown- he may not be within 100 leagues of here, but that will not stop us from looking! If you see purple flames, you are to investigate immediately! DISMISSED!”

Harsh.

The men scattered, posting 'Wanted' posters along the walls, and searching the alleyways. It was all Tsumi could do not to squeak, in fright. He turned, moving toward the back exit, attempting to draw as little attention to himself as he could (not an easy task, considering his appearance). He pushed open the door, the light of midday momentarily blinding him to his surroundings....

Drawn Tsumi:
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo]   A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Soren Shikyo; the sand bending assassin of the Dragon Nation. Soren wasn't a complicated man. He was rather simple really. Although many would confuse simplicity, with dullness. This; however, was not the case. In fact, it was his simplicity that made him all the more intriguing. He was an outlaw. Though an outlaw, he wasn't uneducated or rude as some had the preconception of believing. To be perfectly honest; Soren was just the opposite. He was a man of taste. He was modest and kind to those whom he deemed deserving. Soren had made his life's earnings by ending the lives of others. He found it rather ironic to be honest. Many would say he was a monster. They forget though that to kill 1 person you are a murderer; to kill 10 you are an assassin; to kill 100 you are a war hero; to kill 1,000 you are a king; to kill everyone you are a god. Funny how people make their judgments. The ideals of others; however, meant very little to Soren. He was more concerned with his onw adjenda.

Soren had taken up his post as an assassin in order to get revenge. He wanted to make the people that had betrayed him and ruined his life pay for what they did. After all, he believed in cause and effect. Every action had an equal an opposite reaction. He was only fulfilling the balance of nature. Soren was a weapon, but he still lacked something. He lacked a second edge. He needed a niche that would ensure his victory over his previous superiors. Soren contemplated on it for weeks, until finally he realized what needed to be done. Soren's first task was simple; find a fire bender to teach him fire bending. Though simple, it was harder than it sounded. Finding a suitable teacher was a feat in and of itself. Many were not teaching material and even then his personality didn't really mesh with that of most other fire benders.

Soren continued his search. He eventually made his way to Vermilion City in order to look for a suitable teacher. This was where his life would change forever. Soren had been through the city before. He never really stopped too long, for he was constantly busy with contracts. This rare occurrence was one of the few times he had some free time. Soren was walking through the streets. His red hair and green eyes shown brightly in the sunlight. His red trench-coat and black leather jeans and shirt were very out of place for most people. It was a style that Soren couldn't seem to let go.

Soren ventured closer to the interior of the city, when he was interrupted in his search. Apparently a few guards were looking for a boy. Soren saw a glimpse of the picture in one of the guard's hands. He wasn't concerned with it too much, for Soren didn't meddle in the affairs of the Dragon Empire. Soren then turned and slowly walked away from the crowed. As he meandered a bit further, he caught a glimps of something. He knew something was out of place, but he couldn't put his hand on it. Seeking to investigate, Soren walked closer and then saw the 7 - tails Jinchuriki. He had seen the picture before and even on the walls where the wanted posters had been. Soren walked over to the lad and spoke up as the young man struggled to see due to the sudden change in lighting. "You look like someone who doesn't want to be found," Soren said with a hint of sarcasm. "Want me to get rid of them for you?" Soren inquired. Though trying to help, he did expect a favor in return.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo]   A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Drago pheonix, a 16 year old bounty hunter, the youngest within the top 50 rank in the world. he was wearing his ussual uniform except today it was white. a white trench coat, shirt and pants. however on the back of this trench coat was a image of a black phoenix. he was searching for a serial killer and was instructed not to kill him...since the man was mentally ill. Drago promised not to try to harm the man.

He walk through the vermilion empire looking for that man. after two hours of searching, news came to him that he was caught and placed in a mental hospital. Drago then bumped into a guard who accidentally pushed him onto the floor. "hey watch it kid! you could get hurt." the guard said. drago stood up and dusted off his clothes, "i'm the last person who would get hurt." drago mumbled.

The guard gave showed a picture of a kid maybe his age or older, "did you see someone like this?" Drago thought for a while and shot accidentally an explosion of flame when he sneezed. Drago actually didn't mean it but the guards thought he was attacking them. the fight was short, especially since he shocked them to unconsciousness. "oops i didn't..." he saw a person in a red leather trench coat with the wanted person... "hey Soren!" he said walking towards them, "wait...aren't you the wanted person?" he asked tsumi, drago thought for a while, "wait!" he remebered that yami described to him a fight between her and the seven tail junjuriki and his looks matched perfectly with her description..."your the seven tails, Tsumi" he said quietly, making sure no one else around them heard." or am i wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo]   A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Beast In The City! [Private- Tsumi, Soren, Leo]
Page 1 of 1