Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_vote_lcapSoren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_voting_barSoren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_vote_lcapSoren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_voting_barSoren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!)   Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 am

Soren made his way from the gates of the Royal Palace to the court yard that laid just before the great hall that would lead to the throne room and the rest of the palace. Soren had been of a few missions as of late, but it was still a tad slow. It would seem the fire nation army had little use for a professional assassin of his caliber during a time of peace.

This visit to the Fire Lord's palace was a bit unconventional. After all not many commoners got to see the great leader, especially ones that were actually from another nation. Soren was a special case though. Being the personal assassin of the Fire Nation had it's benefits. Soren was one of the few that could go around to any part of the Fire Nation without question.

Soren made his way into the great hall in the palace. He then would wait to see the Fire Lord. He knew the man was busy so it was understandable the leader was running behind or neglected to show up at all. Soren had little else to do anyways so wandering the royal grounds wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
rentaro
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
rentaro

Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!)   Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:14 pm

(sorry for my bad english, i not used to writing it yet)
After completing his contract of protecting a fire nation diplomate from ba sing se to the fire nation palace. Alan had little to do, he figured that he should go back on the road until he find another contract.
but he realised that... he was lost in the palace. after wandering for a while he met someone. so he asked.
"please, do you know the way out of this palace?"
Back to top Go down

Soren of the Red Sand (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1