Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Soren Shikyo (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_vote_lcapSoren Shikyo (Done) I_voting_barSoren Shikyo (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Soren Shikyo (Done) I_vote_lcapSoren Shikyo (Done) I_voting_barSoren Shikyo (Done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Soren Shikyo (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Soren Shikyo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Soren Shikyo (Done)   Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Soren Shikyo
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Fire Nation Capitol
Element: Earth-Sand
Pets: Naga is a male shirshu who serves as a mount and companion to Soren. Soren has had Naga ever sense he was young boy. Naga's coat is black and brown. His fur is thin and short for a shirshu. He stands at 7ft tall at the shoulders.
Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 31
Blood type: A+
Hobbies:

• Earthbending tournaments
  • Pai Sho
  • Earth Soccer
  • Gambling

Quirks: Even though Soren can see; his fighting style of neutral Jing has allowed him to be able to seismic sense with earth bending. Being able to feel the subtle vibrations in the Earth, Soren can use this for many different things.
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Soren's hair is medium length for a guy. Stopping just after his jaw line, Soren's hair is auburn red, straight, and shines with a silkiness in the sunlight.

Eyes: Soren's eyes are average size, but they have a bright cobalt blue shine to them with a subtle wave pattern.

Height: 6'2"

Clothes: Soren wears black leather overalls with a black short sleeve shirt underneath. He has a leather coat that is crimson red with black shoulder pads. He also wears shoes and granite gloves from when he was in the Terro corps of the Earth Kingdom military. His sword is holstered on his left side that rests in a black half-scabbard.

Skin: His skin is a soft peach complection that is only slightly pale.

Body Type: It is evident that Soren works out. His body is very cut and well chiseled; however, he is not bulk. Most would characterize him as 'lean'.

Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Soren is very disciplined in almost all aspects of his life. He is very organized, loyal, fierce, calm, and collected. He doesn't trust easily, and likes to keep to himself when possible. Even though he an assassin for the Fire nation; he is actually very pleasant to be around and can even be the life of the party if he is with people he knows. He is also a flirt and usually can't help himself when it comes to beautiful women.

Personal Strengths:

• Disciplined
  • Loyal
  • Fierce

Personal Weaknesses:

• Alcohol
  • Gambling

Personal Hero: Toph bei fong

Dreams and Ambitions:

• To be the greatest Earth Bender the world has ever known.
  • To learn another element and master it
  • To rule the Earth Kingdom

• Women
  • Gambling
  • Pai Sho
  • Drinking
  • Watching and playing in earthbending and firebending tournaments

Dislikes:

• Flying
  • Loud People
  • Laziness
  • Undisciplined people
  • Dishonorable people

Brief History:

Soren was born in the upper ring part of Ba Sing Se to a well off family. His father; Koga, was a general in the Earth Kingdom military and a famous sandbender. His mother; Kyko, owned her own restaurant in the upper ring. They were a happy family and both of his parents spoiled Soren as he was an only child. Their house had a good piece of land given the fact it was in the upper ring. Soren would always be outside playing in the yard when his father wasn't home. When his father was home; he would teach Soren earth and sand bending. Soren caught on quickly and had been learning from the age of six.

As Soren got older, he enlisted in the Earth Kingdom's Army. This was against his father's wishes as Koga knew how tough and dangerous the army life was. By the time Soren joined the Army at the age of 16, he had already mastered earthbending and was starting to learn sandbending. Soren quickly moved up the ranks within the army. His knack for strategy and fierce battle style allowed him an edge that no one had seen before. Even though his father was still against him being in the army; Koga couldn't help but feel pride for his son.

At the age of 23, Soren made it to the rank of Captain and was assigned to the Terror force. This was an accomplishment that not even Koga had achieved. It was at this time his personality changed. His assignment and duties to the Terror Force twisted Soren's personality. Instead of defending 'the weak', his new outlook was 'destroy the threat'. At first this change was not noticed by anyone; not even his father. Eventually when Soren was ordered to kill a political traitor of the Earth Kingdom's government; he was ordered to make the politician's death public. Soren did this with deadly efficiency; however, the higher ups had him framed for the murder. Before his identity was discovered and before he could be caught; Soren quickly escaped the capitol. He is currently acting as an assassin for hire in the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Soren Shikyo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren Shikyo (Done)   Soren Shikyo (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Approved

By the way, your character could join the Order of Assassins because he is now an Assassin...

Just in case you want to know.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Soren Shikyo (Done)
Page 1 of 1