Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Green Masks (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Green Masks (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Green Masks (Open) I_voting_barThe Green Masks (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Green Masks (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Green Masks (Open) I_voting_barThe Green Masks (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Green Masks (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

The Green Masks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Green Masks (Open)   The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

In an undisclosed location within Ba Sing Se, a place only known by the Earth Kingdom's military personnel, Royalty and selected citizens; a new team of individuals was being assambled.

The official memo was sent just a week ago or so, no details were provided on regards of their duties or what was expected from them, in fact; the paper just contained the current roster and the Barracks assigned to them within the Ba Sing Se Command Center.

Seated in a desk made of metal, the now Captain of what seemed to be called the 19th Metal Bending Squadron, Ketsuo Daichi; looked at the paper and looked at the paper records with the information for each one of the members of the division. His eyes ran each line and with his hands, he moved the pages... for him, the whole idea didn't make any sense... didn't they know his father's military records? didn't they know that he was just a Lieutenant not too long ago?...

True, his records as leader of the Charlie team within the 37th Earth Bending division were quite good, and he always accomplished his job with excellence; but he was in charge of a 5 men team instead of a 20 member division... and he was not that good in metal bending, and actually, in paper; most of the members of the new 19th Metal Bending Division were better than him in metal bending.

With a slight and deep sense of frustration that could be seen in his face, he proceded to sign a bit and take a deep breath while he leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms to the back.

"They might be testing me? But why would they risk it?"

His mind pondered in the whole situation, the amount of skills from the people he had to command exceeded other teams, it seemed that they were all handpicked for the 19th division. They were not placing new recruits and soldiers; placing them in the wrong hands would jeopardize them.

Still, it was quite exciting. Being the Commanding Officer of this team would be amazing for him... and would test him to new levels... Knowing what they could do. Ketsuo requisitioned a set of uniforms the same day he received the letter but oddly enough, ordered a batch of 30 gas masks just like the one he had in his desk at the moment. If they were doing what he was thinking, he would strive to make them a team worthy of recognition across all the Nations.

"Guess I'll have to think about it later..." said the man while he stood up from his chair and looked at the hour, the Captain noticed that it was time to meet the new members of the 19th Division...

With a deep breath, the young man tried to relieve some stress and took the mask he had. He didn't waste any time, with a steady pace, Ketsuo left his office and went straight to the barracks where he would have to give a good impression to his new division.

Last edited by Vexander on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

The Green Masks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Masks (Open)   The Green Masks (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Apparently, the team was just arriving at their barracks since most of them were just unpacking clothes and other equipment. A few of them were looking at the Masks that were in each one of their beds with a puzzled look in their faces when the Captain opened the door.

It took just a second for the man closest to the door to realize that an officer just stepped into the barracks and at that moment he shouted: "Officer on deck!"

Inmediately, the military personnel dropped their current activity and stood in front of their beds all organized in one single line in both sides of the corridor in the center, all of them standing still and with their eyes in front without looking at Katsuo.

With a quick glance, the Captain of the team analized them as much as he could and noticed that they were disciplined and ready to take commands, still; he was quite sure that they would just try to look down at him due to his weird and unusual complexion not common within the Earth Kingdom.

The young Captain didn't give them enough time to think or look at him and inmediately talked with a calmned yet determined voice at all of them "At ease soldiers..." With that said, they all changed to the resting stance that all military personnel knew, hands behind their back, legs slightly opened and their shoulders not as stiff as before "...I am Captain Katsuo Keichi, welcome to the newly formed 19th Metal Bending Division of the Earth Kingdom." At that moment, Ketsuo began to walk between all of them knowing that they would look at him, although they should just look at front and avoid eye contact... but there was always a troublemaker who wouldn't comply with normal standards... or so he expected "As you might know, you have been selected individually in order to serve our King and our kingdom with all our might... although I do not now know every single one of you personally, I have read your profiles and we will become the best of the best..." the man reached the other side of the barracks and stood there showing his back to all of the men inside, in a quick turn he faced them all and probably catch a couple watching at him... none of them was "...our organization will be different from what you known and our modus operandi will be special... in your beds you'll find gas masks that will be used in training, missions, when you are leaving the barracks and during official ceremonies... your faces are not to be seen since we will be a covert team dealing high sensitive targets and objectives..." Ketsuo looked closely at the men and women under his command and noticed that some of them were just slightly confused at the idea "IS THAT CLEAR!!??"

In unison, the whole team shouted in reply: "YES SIR!!"

The Captain didn't smile, he didn't need to provide any visual expression other than a nod to let the whole team know that he was pleased. Walking slowly while he began to leave, Ketsuo gave a couple of instructions that he considered important at that moment. "Settle yourselves in, first drill starts in 4 hours, at sunset." At the moment, he stepped next to the door, he turned his head and talked once last time "Sergeant Aayla Sakura, Sergeant Takeo Yamagushi and Sergeant Kimiko Nakamura. I need the three of you in my quarters at the end of the hall in 20. Until then... 19th Division, you are all dismissed!"

With that said, the young man turned around and proceeded to leave without waiting anything at all, straight to his quarters to prepare for what he considered would be "the second round".
Back to top Go down

The Green Masks (Open)
Page 1 of 1