Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shu- The blind airbender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shu- The blind airbender I_vote_lcapShu- The blind airbender I_voting_barShu- The blind airbender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shu- The blind airbender I_vote_lcapShu- The blind airbender I_voting_barShu- The blind airbender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shu- The blind airbender

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixus PriX
Novice
Novice
Vixus PriX

Shu- The blind airbender Empty
PostSubject: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:16 am

|BASICS|
Name: Shu (of the nomads... no actual last name)
Birthplace: Omashu
Current Residence: Nomadic (mostly earth kingdoms)
Element: Air
Pets: none

Weapons: a set of short swords

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: He was born on a Monday, christened on a Tuesday... but he's not Solomon Grundy
Hobbies: He likes playing Pai Sho even though he can't see, he can still feel the inscriptions and memorizes the tile movements.
Quirks: He is blind, but the wind "speaks to him", he often picks up on other conversations and finds them funny.
Family:
Older brother Dann
Earth bender friend Beans

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He is brown haired, it is shaggy and a bit grimy- sort of the stereotypical "Anime" style.
Eyes: Diamond blue
Height: 5' 3"
Clothes: He wears a pair of traditional umanori and knee-length coat that is tied at the waist. the pants (umanori) are black and the coat is grey. An air insignia is sewn into the right shoulder of the outfit.
Skin: Tan and rough- a bit dry and scaly.
Body Type: He is short and a bit thin,he has well build forearms and calves.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is often care-free, and talkative, even in battle. He absolutely loves chocolate and anything sweet, and will easily behave himself if you offer him something of the like. He is trusting and friendly to everyone- even the people who disrespect them. Sometimes the people who disrespect him get a back-handed kindness that drips with sarcasm.

Personal Strengths:
Agile
Friendly
strong with blade
Personal Weaknesses:
Some people find his extreme talking to be annoying
He can't see, so he doesn't register details that are overwhelmed by larger details
he's only a kid, so he isn't particularly strong.
Hamartia: His lack of sight, and his desire to appear normal can cause him to miss very valuable details.
Personal Hero: Toph (a famous role moddel for the blind)
Dreams and Ambitions: Become normal, and fight for the freedom of the week.

Dislikes: Military's (they're jerks), meat, drab people, and the dark

Brief History: He was born in Omashu to a group of air nomads and peasants, they weren't really part of the normal air monks, and were just a family part of the nation. He was born into a life of refuge in Omashu, his parents and older brother were in the process of moving there when he was born, and they named him Shu after the male founder of "the lovers city". He was blind to begin with, but it wasn't discovered until he became a toddler and was learning to walk. He eventually did learn, and became really light on his feet. He learned to use a set of short swords to supplement/complement his air-bending and eventually began developing his group of like-minded freedom fighters.

Last edited by Vixus PriX on Wed May 28, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to)
Back to top Go down
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Please add more to your personality; it should be one paragraph minimum! Otherwise, lookin' good for a beginner, Vixus!
Back to top Go down
Vixus PriX
Novice
Novice
Vixus PriX

PostSubject: Re: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:31 pm

better?
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Mhm! You're approved.
Back to top Go down
Vixus PriX
Novice
Novice
Vixus PriX

PostSubject: Re: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:47 am

Yayyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:42 am

Yukkeh. Y u no lock
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shu- The blind airbender   Shu- The blind airbender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shu- The blind airbender
Page 1 of 1