Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kun- My airbender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kun- My airbender I_vote_lcapKun- My airbender I_voting_barKun- My airbender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kun- My airbender I_vote_lcapKun- My airbender I_voting_barKun- My airbender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kun- My airbender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Kun- My airbender Empty
PostSubject: Kun- My airbender   Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

BASICS

Name: Kun
Pets: None
Weapons: None

APPEARANCE

Hair: Kun has a shaved head like most of the people he lives with. If he does not shave his head it is black and short. Usually he will geet is shaved all the time to show that is in training to become a Monk.
Eyes: Light gray
Clothes: He wears the usual colors of the Air Nomads yellow, orange, and brown. He wears brown pants with a long sleeved orange shirt that is covered by a yellow slash that has marks of the Air element symbol on it. He wears think light brown boots so he is able to move faster.
Height: 5'6
Picture: N/A

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Kun is a pacifist at heart and will never harm a living creature. He follows the way of the Air Nomads peace, and harmony throughout the Nations. He has a great dislike of any fighting or death of any living being. To Kun all life is precious and no one deserves death. Since he is a pacifist another trait of his is kindness, Kun serves others and does not mind if they don't return the favor. At times this may get used for the wrong thing. Kun is able to sort good and evil, he knows his path and will follow it till the day he dies. Kun will always try to peaceful way out of a bad situation and if all else fails he will run away, if that is not possible he will use his bending to the best of his ability to not harm anyone in the process.

Personal Strengths: Peace, quite, air, and meditation

Personal Weaknesses: War, fightning, and death

Personal Hero: Monk Fang

Dislikes: Fire (just fire not fire benders), War, fightning

Brief History:
Kun was born in the Southern Air Temple, his mother died in childbirth. He was stuck growing up with his father who was an airbender. So Kun got the bending fom him and grew up being taught by his father. One day Kun's father was reminded by his wife and went insane. The Council later up having to banish him from the group and he went his way. Since Kun was an orphan he was given to the Monks to be traning in bending and later on learn to become a monk.

At the age of ten Kun was given a master to watch over him and make sure he learned everything before he could recieve his arrows. His master, Monk Fang, spent weeks, months, even years training Kun for his one dream. To recieve his arrows, one day Fang knew that Kun was ready and went to the Council to ask if he could recieve them. They declined it and they both spent more years in training, finnaly at the age of 17 he finnaly recieved his arrows and master airbending. Now, Kun was sent out on a mission to go around the world helping others and learn the ways of other Nations so he can learn to become a Monk because if you wish for peace you must know the sides of all the Nations before the time of peace can come.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kun- My airbender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kun- My airbender   Kun- My airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:07 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kun- My airbender
Page 1 of 1