Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kya, Airbender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kya, Airbender I_vote_lcapKya, Airbender I_voting_barKya, Airbender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kya, Airbender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

Kya, Airbender Empty
PostSubject: Kya, Airbender   Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kya Airya [KA-EE-UH]
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Sae
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Sae
    Element: Air
    Pets: Kucu, a Winged Lemur
    Weapons: Air Staff

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: January 21
    Blood type: B+
    Hobbies: Kya likes jokes and is very humorous. She also likes to play Airball with other airbenders.
    Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
    Family: Tarama (mother), Chio Airya (father)
    Character Theme: None Applied

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Kya has a hazel-brown colored hair. It is wavy because she usually wears it in a tight braid. She uses light-blue colored ribbon to braid her hair.
    Eyes: Kya has beautiful gray-green eyes that are very calculating and focused. They are big and takes in everything she sees easily.
    Height: A 5'. (I'm not good at this stuff) She is a little small for her age, but she also likes it for being more flexible and agile.
    Clothes: She wears a yellow pair of smooth pants, and a yellow tight top that has long sleeves. On top of that, Kya also wears an orange piece of clothing (Not sure what it's called) And covers most of her shirt with it. She weras white shoes that cover her feet until her ankles.
    Skin: Kya has smooth skin.
    Body Type: She is skinny, but likes to eat a lot, too. She is very flexible and likes to move around a lot.
    Image: Kya, Airbender Tek5168df91de3f16653738

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kya is funny and likes to joke around. However, a lot of times, she is very unsure what to do. She likes winning, and is proud of herself at times. This can get her off guard at times.
    Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)
    Personal Weaknesses: (2-5. Weaknesses create interesting characters. Not many people want to put a lot, but put 2-5)
    Hamartia: Pride, or hubris. Sometimes Kya thinks she can handle anything. She underestimates things most of the time. This can lead to trouble when she is in a fight or in danger.
    Personal Hero: No one. Kya likes to follow her "instinct"s, or her heart. She follows it where it leads.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Frankly, Kya wishes to have an important or dangerous, opportunity-filling life. She wants to have chances to see if she really is good out in the world.

Likes: Kya likes anyone who seeks wisdom or strength, and people who are brave.
    She likes to travel through air. It makes her feel more powerful and in control. She also likes honest and truthful people, and people she can trust.

Dislikes: Kya doesn't like how some people act before thinking. But then again, thinking before acting can sometimes be a bad thing too. She is good at identifying the two. She keeps a grudge between bird-horses from long time ago. She also hates and is scared of being underground for a long time. It makes her feel sick, uncomfortable, vulnerable, and helpless.

Brief History: When Kya was first born, she was named after her grandmother, a great airbender too. Her mother admired and loved the name, telling Kya that it had lots of meaning. But sadly, her grandmother soon died, a month after Kya was born. Grandmother died from sand benders--to take something back that was hers.
    Her mother took a long time to get out of shock. It took Kya's mother 2 long years to recover from the shock. Kya, not knowing and understanding anything that happened, was worried about her mother, and sometimes, scared of her mother during the two years.
    When Kya turned 8 years old, she wanted to travel the world and see things, battle dangers and meet new people. Fight enemies and find paradise. Her mother wanted to protect Kya, knowing that Kya could also die a horrible death like grandmother did. But Kya refused.
    She ran away once, and stopped at a farm once. The people welcomed her in, but the animals didn't. She hated the bird-horses for causing trouble for them. She then left.
    A year of traveling later, her mother found her, and instead of scolding Kya for not understanding, she simply made her promise that she would never go out again. That she could have been in danger.
    So Kya stays at her mother's home, earning money by helping people do what she couldn't--travel. She guided people around Ba Sing Sae, and they paid her in reward. She promised to go out one day and find out what wonders the world had.
Back to top Go down

Kya, Airbender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kya, Airbender   Kya, Airbender I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kya, Airbender
Page 1 of 1