Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo]   [Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:43 pm

"Argh! She got away!" Ranmaru said angrily. After finally letting his brother take out his anger, Motonari approached Ranmaru. "Come on. We have a mission to complete." Ranmaru breathed deeply, regaining his composure. "You're right. We should go. It's already late." And with that, the group made their way back to the palace, not noticing the cloud that seemed to move faster than the others.

----------

Yami landed quickly in the stable yard. "Alright, bud. Let's get your armor on," she said to Fireball. She hastily put on the armor. It was mainly to act as a camouflage. She needed to get away from the temple fast, and she needed to do it without being seen, and she had no idea if she would be able to pull something like vapor bending off again. As soon as the armor was on, she flew to a balcony at the back of the palace, where the queen was waiting. That was where they had agreed to meet in case everything failed, which it had. "We need to get out of there. Those people are going to be here any minute, and I need to get you out of the palace before that happens," Yami said, reaching out her hand for the queen. "Thank you for trying, Yami. I wish there was more I could have done to help," she said as she took Yami's hand. Yami pulled her onto the saddle. "Nothing we could have done would have stopped them. I don't know what they want, but I know they will stop at nothing to get it."

Yami didn't want to leave. Not only had she just arrived, but she didn't want to go where she planned on going. She had been avoiding a conference with the spirit king, but at this point, it seemed that the spirit world was the best place to keep the queen safe. She realized that her time of evasive maneuvering around the world was coming to an end. Soon, she would finally meet the spirit king, the man whom she had dreaded since she first realized he was searching for her. "Is something wrong?" Mei asked, curious as to why Yami seemed nervous about something. Yami just shook her head. "It's nothing," She replied. And with that, the two women flew off into the night.

---------

"You sure we're going the right way?" Motonari asked. "of course i'm sure! This is where I was told it is!" Ranmaru replied. He pushed open a large door, and a shrine stood before them in the room. "See? Have I ever been wrong?" "Yes. A lot. But that's beside the point, you actually managed to find it. You know how to shut it down, right?" Ranmaru walked forward and examined the shrine closely. The room began to shake, and they were greeted with the presence of a white spirit that seemed to make a hurricane with every beat of its bird-like wings. Gusts of wind surrounded the group. But Ranmaru knew what to do. He pulled out a container that appeared to have a black swirling vortex inside. He aimed it at the spirit, and watched as the whiteness was sucked into the vortex.

The spirit began to turn black, and its shape changed from majestic to terrifying. It flew out the exit, taking off into the night sky, screeching. Everyone ran outside to watch the spirit fly down the mountain. Nobody noticed as a figure clad in armor that seemed to match the stars flew overhead in the opposite direction, or the passengers on its back.

End Plot Topic
Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Fall of the Air Nomads [solo]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2