Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)

Go down 
+2
Niya
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:52 pm

(I post the posting order after all my posts. they are always between 2 pounds)

Ai had left the Spirit World a couple of days ago after being given the task of finding someone. the offer that he spirit king had given them all was enticing and appreciated, however she hoped that there would be time enough to find her daughter before she passed. Either way, she needed to finish her job first, so she put those thoughts to the back of her mind for the time being. She was on her way to a tavern in the capital city of the dark nation. Hopefully some of her old contacts were still alive and more importantly they could tell her where to find who she was looking for. when she arrived at the bar she strolled in and ordered a glass of wine and sat down at the paisho table. lucky for her she knew quite alot of gambits that would get her into all sorts of clubs. she grabbed a lotus tile and placed it in the center of the board and waited. this was the lotus gambit, an ancient gambit that signaled white lotus members to one another. hopefully some one would recognise it. hopefully...

£takeda golude£
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Izanami walked through the streets of the Dark State. Unlike her cousins, she was not here to oversee the training of the army, though she had paid a visit to the royals to hammer out the details of the Independence Treaty. Eldunar was adamant that he wanted to remain close with these nations, and that he wanted them to continue to work together, support each other, trade with each other and be allied with each other. Izanami thought that was perfectly fine. All three nations were cloistered together on the western side of the map, with everyone else on the east. They needed to stick together and remain strong, especially since they only had one Bijuu each per nation, with everyone else possessing two.

But now was not the time for politics. Now was the time for finding the Dark Warrior, Daisuke Mouse, and the Order of the Elements' Dark Master, Ai Moteka. She had tracked Daisuke to the merchant's quarter of this city. He was there as a spy for the Empire, tracking some Dark State Nobles who were becoming increasingly suspicious. He was one of the easiest Warriors to track, as he was registered in the Imperial spy rings and on the Imperial payroll. His location was always known by the Empire, so finding him wasn't that hard.

Izanami stopped as she looked into a bar, this looked like the place she was told to meet Ai, though what Ai looked like she had no idea. Izanami stood out already, a white haired, round faced, pale skinned, blue eyed girl. These were attributes of the Ezofuji family, specifically those descended from Amaterasu, though Izanami was not one of them. Somehow, as a descendant of Tsukuyomi, she had inherited these traits. But she never questioned the work of the spirits. Instead, she entered the bar, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:47 pm

After about an hour of waiting, Ai had gone through about half the bottle of wine and was getting very frustrated. As of yet no one had sat down. Her requests for information had gone unheeded. She even implemented her special shaddow tile to no avail. She snatched up her tiles and walked up to the bar and stood next to a woman with white hair

''I need you to take a message.'' she told the barkeep. ''If looking for a woman named Ai Moteka, she can be found at the inn next door.''
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:28 am

Izanami had sat at the bar for an hour, waiting for someone who knew or was Ai Moteka to enter, but no one.  All she saw were a bunch of bar-goers and one person sitting at a pai sho table fiddling with some tiles in a weird way.  After a drink or two, Izanami was about ready to give up.  To call it a day and come back tomorrow.  It was possible that she had been sent to the wrong location, or was somewhere else in the city.  Her father's Spirit Teleportation wasn't perfect, and had been mistaken once or twice.  For all she known, Ai Moteka could've been dropped in the middle of the bay and be shivering by the docks looking for Izanami.

Izanami stood up and walked towards the exit, when the name Ai Moteka was mentioned and caught her attention.  "Ai Moteka?" wondered Izanami, hearing the name from afar.  Someone was looking for Ai Moteka, or maybe they were Ai Moteka.  Either way, Izanami wanted to go find her immediately.  She had wasted enough time waiting around, anything that would bring her closer to her goal was good with Izanami.  As she parted through the crowd, Izanami laid eyes upon the girl she had heard speak before.  "Ai Moteka," she said gently, "Is that you?  Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Ai sighed in frustration. she had just turned to leave when the white haired woman stepped in front of her.  "Ai Moteka," she said gently, "Is that you?  Do you know her?" "Yes I know her. She is me.'' she said irritatedly. ''Are you Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi?''

£takeda golude»niyniy£
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 am

Izanami let out a sigh of relief, finally she had found Ai. Now she could get with finding the Warrior of Dark, and help save the world a little faster. "Just Izanami, please," said the princess, "Come with me, I'll bring you to your Warrior, and we can talk on the way." Izanami was so worried about this coming darkness that the faster she got everything done the better for her. Every minute wasted was another minute the evil could use to gain the upper hand, and Izanami wasn't taking that chance. Since Daisuke was on the Imperial payroll as a spy, she had set up a meeting with him in the merchant's quarter.

He was currently on the tail of a known arms smuggler, and if Izanami was lucky finding Daisuke could peg two birds with one stone. "Daisuke is an Imperial spy," explained Izanami, "And is on our payroll. He was easy to track down. He was apparently already ready here to look out for some criminal activity in the merchant's quarter and amongst the nobility. I've set us up a meeting, and we'll be meeting him at the crossroads between the merchant's quarter and the tourists quarter." Izanami was being as descriptive as she could without divulge classified information.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 am

''Is he now?'' Ai said pensively. she could tell that izaname was keeping something back, but Ai was not worried. often times you could learn more by listening and keeping your mouth shut than by asking question. ''He any good at what he does?''
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:15 am

"He's one of the highest paid spies on our payroll," said Izanami simply, "So my uncle says. I like to think he's earning his money, yes." Izanami really wondered how good of a spy how truly he was, and if he already knew he was being looked for. If so, was all of this pointless? Could it all be skipped? But no, if he knew, he'd have already gone to the Shadow Lands, and Izanami wouldn't be here right now. It was a long walk to the merchant's quarter, and when they finally arrived, right at the border between city sectors, Izanami paused.

She looked up at the roofs of the tall buildings, and around at all the alley ways. This was the place they were supposed to meet. Putting two fingers in her mouth she let a whistle ring through the streets, signaling to Daisuke that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Daisuke had gathered all the details he needed on his criminal before disappearing into the street shadows. From there, he watched and waited for the signal from the boss's niece. He had seen her from time to time before as he dropped off information to her uncle, but had never really talked with her. When the whistle rang out, he found her quickly, fingers still close to her mouth before she dropped them to her side. The woman next to her was new to him, but he didn't mind. He walked over to them from the sides, appearing beside them before speaking. "It is a pleasure to be in your company again, Miss." He said with a small box before turning to the new lady. "And a similar pleasure to meet you, Madam."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:50 am

So far Ai was not impressed. there were so many ways to have entered the area without detection. After all she heard him come. She had trained herself to pick up unnatural sounds and focus on their direction. however, in all fairness he didn't know why she was here so there was no point in testing him. yet.

''Do you know why you have been summoned,'' she asked hastily, forgetting manners.

Last edited by daddy tarlof on Thu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)   [Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Dark Search (Closed)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Old Canon Plot Topics-
Jump to: