Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:13 pm

''i don't want or need her power little girl,'' dante retorted as he extended his chi towards one of the few living people that attacked kimi. ''i have plenty of my own.'' he quickly raised his hands in the air and the man sat up awkwardly. ''i can make this man do anything,'' he said as the man starts to dance. after a minute of this little show he released the man and he crumbled. ''so tell me why i want her power. i want her to fully realize her power. you too little lady.''

£bail>aki>takeda>jacob£
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Draco stands there watching and waiting for anything.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Kyoko rolls out from behind Kimi. Making a bold move her eyes on her target like she was taught. Pulling out her bow and arrow and sending it right into Dante's shoulder. I said leave Kimi and me alone!
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Kimi stod back surprised at how quickly everything had excalated. "Kyoko. Calm down." She said with a comforting smile. "These people do not want to attack us, but if you attack them then they will." Kimi turned back to the men and looked at both of them. "I apologize, we never introduced ourselves. Kimi Hashiko, Healer for the Northern Water Tribe. However, as a healer, I can not condone fighting."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

''well then.'' dante said with a clap and a smile. ''my friend and i have a camp nearby. we only have 2 tents but we can make do.'' he held out his arm to kimi like a gentleman and flashed her a charming smile. ''shall we?''

£bail>aki>takeda>jacob£
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Draco walked up to Dante and quickly started treating the wound using his lightning technique to make the muscles relax. He immediately started to pull the arrow out gently as it slowly started to slide out. "Your lucky Dante that it didn't go deeper." He used his fire bending to seal the wound quickly. He turned to Kimi and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Kyoko doesn't attack but hurries back behind Kimi. Still keeping her eyes on Dante and Drago but holding tight to Kimi.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Kimi felt Kyoko tighten her grip on Kimi and looked back at Draco and Dante. "I don't see any problem with following you. We could back out at any time." She told them, taking Dante's arm cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:31 am

dante smiled and placed his hand on kimi's. ''come now. lets get to the camp where we have a chance of warming up'' he said walking the girls to the camp. ''oh draco. be a sport and set the ship ablaze. a fire that will allow the crew to jump ship but won't allow them to put it out.''
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Draco smiled as he started preparing a fireball. It grew to a extremely large size. He then throw it up and it landed directly in the middle of the boat, setting quickly ablaze. He quickly started walking towards the camp. "I'll run ahead to prepare some food. I hope you enjoy the food Kimi!" He waved towards Kimi as he began to run towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next