Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_vote_lcap(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_voting_bar(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_vote_lcap(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_voting_bar(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright Empty
PostSubject: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 am

Luna arrived in the northern water nation hearing that they had some need thhings to offer. Dressed in a long white dress and a blue winter coat to keep her warm as she walked around seeing everyone enjoying the market. Walking around she saw all the items that the market had to offer. though the one thing that caught her was the weapons and some items that were made there. she wondered where they were made in town, she started looking for a black smith. Stopping though her eyes caught some seeds being solds.

Before she could go over, she stepped aside in an alley coughing for a few minutes as her lungs weren't getting any oxygen. quickly grabbing her medicine, she took one as she sat in the cold alley with her back against the wall catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 pm

It was a beautiful day in the Northern Water Kingdom. The sun was shining (as much as it does in the arctic, anyway), and the wind was blowing a nice (incredibly freezing) breeze over Tsumi’s face. Of course, there was always time to relax, when you were incredibly tired.

Tsumi sat in the ruins of the Northern Water Kingdom’s great Watchtower, watching the pieces sink. He had just finished mortal combat with two men, by the names of Makaru and Draika. They had all fallen off of the tower, and had battled in midair, on the way down. The tower had eventually been hit by a few stray shots (Firebender vs. Lightbender vs. Darkbender….not pretty), and had collapsed. Makaru and Draika had disappeared, leaving only Tsumi in the wreckage.

After catching his breath, he made his way back into the large, sub-zero city, and into the marketplace therein. There, he made his way to the Blacksmith’s shop, and deposited his Hidden Blade on the table, along with some money, asking for a repair. “If I can’t fix it, it ain’t broke!” The blacksmith said, confidently. “If it takes longer than an hour, your repair is free!”
Tsumi smiled, knowing the complexity of the weapon he had given the man to repair. “Ok, but watch out, mister, it’s a lot more complex than it looks!” Tsumi said. “Oh, a challenge, eh? Alright, I’ll make it half an hour. Deal?” “Deal.” Following this, they both shook hands, sealing their little bet. Tsumi walked out of the door, confident about getting a free repair. However, his happy mood was suddenly interrupted by a man with silver hair, who ran past him, shoving him as he went by. A second later, a group of guards ran around the corner, pointing at Tsumi (who had white hair, which was an easy mistake to make). “THERE HE IS! GET HIM!” They shouted. Tsumi knew that guards were grumpy at the best of times, and guards who had to freeze their buns off every day were bound to be even less forgiving. He turned tail, and ran, knowing that stopping to fight, or to argue, would just make things worse for him. Thankfully, he had an asset that they (hopefully) didn’t: He was a climber.

Up the side of a building went Tsumi, avoiding several arrows as he did so. “What did you even DO?!” asked Z, Tsumi’s alternate personality. “I wasn’t aware that shopping was a crime. You should be more careful.” Tsumi smiled, knowing that Z was just trying to lighten the mood. However, this was interrupted, by the sound of coughing. LOUD coughing. Tsumi moved toward the sound of the noise, having lost the guards (for now). He jumped across a rooftop, and slid down into an alleyway, where a person was catching their breath. Tsumi couldn’t see their face, but he resolved to be helpful nonetheless. “Hey, do you need some help?” He said, trying to sound as friendly as possible.

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Luna sat there, she heard some people run by the side entrance as she sat there catching her breathe. She hated being sick, she was starting to forget though slowly with her memory fading. it made making her worry that she might lose it all slowly. Rubbing her head, she was thinking on how she was going to keep track of her memories more than just reading her journal. But with her health she is starting to worry that she might not make it a year.

Raising her head she heard a voice ask her if she needed help. She let out a few coughs. The young man was asking if she was okay. "I'm okay...thank you...just catching my lungs." Luna gave a slight smile before letting out another cough in her hands. She was kinda cold, looking up at him again. "Hi I'm Luna Usagi. I'm from the earth kingdom. Do you know where I can get some hot jasmine tea? sorry for bothering you." her cheeks were red that she got found coughing.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:32 pm

The coughing girl looked up at Tsumi, and gave a slight smile. “I’m okay… Thank you… just catching my lungs.” she said. Tsumi’s friendly look changed to one of concern. “Hi I'm Luna Usagi. I'm from the Earth Kingdom. Do you know where I can get some hot jasmine tea? Sorry for bothering you.” she continued. “Hi Luna, my name is Tsumi, Tsumi Buredo. I’m not from the vermilion empire, but I love it here anyway!” Tsumi said, putting on his customary altogether-too-large, naïve grin.

“You were coughing… are you sick?” Tsumi asked, genuine concern evident in his voice. “Oh, and you can probably find jasmine tea across the way from here, in the ‘Three Glaciers’ tea shop.”

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Luna looked up at Tsumi and let out a strong cough in her hand, before looking back up at him. "Nice to meet you Tsumi. I like it here, I am just traveling around." Luna smiled weakly. Though she had forgotten the name of the city that she was from all ready. She was starting to forget her last name, she rubbed the back of her head and stood up slowly as he asked her if she was sick.

"Yes Tsumi...I am...can you help me to the three glacier? I have a very rare lung disease. its why I am traveling. To see the world before there is no more air left." Luna smiled at him. Hearing about the tea store, she was rather happy about that.

suddenly two of the water nations guards blocked their way. She stared at him as they blocked both exits. "We finally found...come with us..." the guard paused as Luna started coughing again. draping her arm over Tsumi's shoulder as the guard looked at the two of them. "Excuse me sir. Is my friend Tsumi in trouble for something? he is helping me right now. Can you come back later?" Luna asked sadly, looking up at the guard. He wasn't taking that for a request.

Luna though she was sick, she walked up to the guard, though he thought she was leaving. She kicked up her foot sending it into the jaw of the guard making him go back a little. While turning around she spun kicking the other guy in the face. Starting to cough violently again, she covered her mouth and held her stomach knowing she should not have done that since it made her breath rapidly. Standing on her feet, she stopped as the guards got back up. "Can we get out of here...?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 am

Luna gave one last cough into her hand, before looking back up at Tsumi. “Nice to meet you, Tsumi” she said, sweetly. “You’re coughing….are you sick?” Tsumi had asked. “ "Yes Tsumi...I am...can you help me to the three glaciers? I have a very rare lung disease. It’s why I am traveling. To see the world before there is no more air left." she replied. “That’s….sad. That’s REALLY sad.” said Z (he spoke inside Tsumi’s head, so no one else could hear him).

Of course, no dire situation is complete without a turn for the worse. The guards that had been chasing Tsumi rounded the corner. They seemed to be a bit out of breath. “We finally….found…. come with us.” said a particularly brave one, in the front. Excuse me sir. Is my friend Tsumi in trouble for something? he is helping me right now. Can you come back later?" Luna said, sadly. “I was framed for something, and now these guards are-“ Tsumi began, but was quickly cut off by, “Shut your trap, future convict! That man probably gave you the stuff he stole when he bumped you, and I WILL SEE YOU CONVICTED!” the guard shouted. “How valiant.”

Suddenly, Luna approached the first guard. “Luna, don’t get close to-“ Tsumi’s words were cut off, as Luna suddenly kicked the guard in the jaw, sending him backward a few feet. She followed that with a roundhouse kick to another’s face. However, just when she was on a roll, she began coughing furiously, putting an end to her violent display. “Can we get out of here…?” she asked. Tsumi wore a surprised look for a second, and moved to help her up. He could feel goose bumps creeping up his arms. He was always kind of afraid of aggressive girls… he had a somewhat shy streak.

Tsumi relinquished control of his body to Z, who promptly shattered a guard’s jaw with his fist. Tsumi’s eyes could be seen turning a deep green while this happened, almost causing them to glow. In an act of desperation, Tsumi (or, his body, at least) picked Luna up, and, draping her over his right shoulder, made a mad dash toward The Three Glaciers. He would get this girl her tea if it was the last thing he did.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:46 am

Luna looked at the guards as they got up, hearing that Tsumi was being wrongly convicted, she was starting to wish that Gale was there. She was starting to want to run back, but looking at tsumi whom was helping her stand. She coughing as she looked up at the guards that stood up.

"I..." Luna was taken to the tea place, where she sat at a table ordering a cup of tea. Sitting there she felt so weak feeling that she should sleep. As the waitress brought her the tea, she wanted to find Gale, or at least fall asleep somehwere. As she went to grab her tea she looked at Tsumi with a smirk. "thank you..." Luna fell over sleeping onto tsumi, her lungs hurting from the coughing and moving how she did.

Four guards came in. "Young lady and Tsumi! you are coming with us..." they noticed the girl on the ground. two guards went to grab Luna, vines grew out of the seed she had on her shoes
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

After having finally ordered their tea, Luna managed to fall asleep on Tsumi’s lap. He could see her breathing, but he was still angry. The guards had made his new friend hurt. “Calm down, Tsumi, you know you’re shifting blame away from it’s cause.” Z said. “I know, but now that she’s asleep, I can get rid of these guys in one fell swoop.” said Tsumi, internally. With that said, his anger boiled to the surface, the Z on his chest beginning to glow.

Exactly half of his skin turned black, and his right hand became a claw. The skin under his shoulder blades began to glow red, before sprouting two black, flaming wings. One of his eyes was on the darker side of his skin… that one turned red. His hair (normally white) was now black, with white highlights. He fell to his knees, resisting the urge to scream in pain. The overdrive process always felt like dying, though it was supposed to prevent it.

At last, Tsumi stood up, looking at the petrified guards. In a new, more demonic voice, he held up his claw, and said, simply, “Out.”

Transformation Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qid25YdqfP8

Tsumi’s Overdrive Form:
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Luna laid there sleeping, her mind going in circles as her lung were trying to get oxygen in them. The guards began to back away from Tsumi for a second, but then they ran up to attack him, but when he said out they stood still. Luna held her lungs as she slept. her body was trying to get oxygen but her lungs weren't getting anything.

"oh my god." a woman said knelling down next to Luna, rubbing her shoulder. Luna laid there falling silent as the guards grew some brass and attacked Tsumi. they wanted to arrest him and make him pay, but the vines around Luna's feet made them trip.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm

The guards were attacking, and the sounds of luna breathing were getting fainter. “Oh my gosh” a woman said, kneeling next to luna. Tsumi was panicking. The guards were charging, and the world was collapsing around him. Thankfully, something that grew out of Luna’s shoes tripped them, and held them in place.

Tsumi lit a black fire around the guards, which would (hopefully) keep them restrained. Thank goodness for Firebending. Tsumi, left with no other choice, decided that to restore her breathing, she would need Mouth-to-mouth. Tsumi hoped that she was unconscious for this, as he doubted that being given mouth-to-mouth by someone with fangs was a very pleasant experience. He inhaled deeply, not allowing the oxygen to be stored in his lungs, and pressed his lips to hers, breathing oxygen into her lungs.

Only one thought was coursing through Tsumi’s mind at the time. That thought being, “Please don’t wake up…”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next