Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
around tengu town, - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_vote_lcaparound tengu town, - Page 2 I_voting_bararound tengu town, - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
around tengu town, - Page 2 I_vote_lcaparound tengu town, - Page 2 I_voting_bararound tengu town, - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

around tengu town,

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

around tengu town, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Yami was surprised. She figured she'd be captured by some powerful people, but not the Yu Yan archers. Those guys were legends. The first people to teach Yami how to use her bow almost worshiped them. Yami couldn't restrain the grin that spread across her face. "You're the Yu Yan archers? That's amazing!" Composing herself, she cleared her throat. "Sorry, I just get really excited sometimes, you know? Anyway, last night I was at the bar. I don't really remember which one. I just needed some dinner. While I was there, some guys tried to pick a fight with me. Long story short, I won, and the bartender offered me a drink, on the house. But dang, that was some strong ale. Said it had been aging for...I don't remember how many years, but it was a long time. It tasted great, though."

Yami struggled to remember the night before. Her head still hurt, and everything was a little fuzzy. "After I left the bar...I did leave the bar, right? I feel like I went outside, because I looked at the moon...oh, now I get it."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Renella couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's excitement. she quickly composed herself and wrote down what the girl was saying. when she mentioned the full moon she looked up. the girl had stopped talking. Renella couldn't quite read the emotions on Yami's face.

"Let me guess," Renella said as she put her charcoal down, having heard similar stories. "A bloodbender had controlled you and made you do it all, right? If that were truth then you wou..."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Yami hastily shook her head, putting her hands up to stop the general. "If only it were just a blood bender. What I'm about to tell you may rock your world, and will sound even more extravagant and even less believable, unless you're the right kind of person."

Yami took a deep breath. "Have you ever heard of a Junchuuriki?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Renella's eyes narrowed slightly. What was this girl trying to do? Was this some kind of trick? Blame it on something or someone that, as far as the world knew, doesn't exist. Renella had been told of them when she was promoted to Grandmaster. If something powerful enough to destroy that neighborhood was in her town, then she needed to take precautions. This girl got drunk and destroy the town. If she was a Jinjuuriki, she needed to be kept safe, from herself, and others.

"Never heard of them," Renella replied, "What are they, the group you belong to?"

(Altered Renella's thoughts)

Last edited by Daddy on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Yami laughed. "No, they're not an organization. The Jinchuuriki are a select few, ten, to be exact, people who were chosen by the kingdoms fifteen years ago. Those ten each had one of the great Tailed Beasts sealed within them. These great spirits are each different, with different levels of power depending on how many tails each one has.

"When I was a baby, my father, in an attempt to kill me, volunteered me to be a test subject for the five-tailed spirit, which was one of the two that the Air Nomads were responsible for. See, plenty of attempts to seal the spirit in people had failed, resulting in the death of the subject. So my father thought it would be the perfect excuse to get rid of me. As you can see, I'm still alive, and the procedure worked. I'm the Jinchuuriki of the five-tailed spirit.

"Now, about last night. The five-tails is a water spirit, so it draws power from the moon. When the full moon rises, she is strong enough to break my control. She can't break free because of the seal, but she can take over my body for the period of time the full moon remains. She's crazy and destructive-"
Yami winced, pain searing through her body at the insult. "Water bending isn't very destructive. But I was born a fire bender, so she chooses to use my fire to break things. Usually, the destruction isn't that bad. But evidently she got just as drunk as I did last night."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 pm

"Let me get this straight," Renella says, narrowing her eyes. "You want me to believe that there is an extremely powerful creature in you that you can't control for about 3 days a month. A creature that got drunk and laughed while destroying a large chunk of Tengu Town.

Renella sat back and thought for a moment. This girl was telling the truth, the seal was a dead giveaway. Given this fact, she would be a great danger, but she would also be in great danger.

"Ok, here is how its going to go," Renella said as she picked up her charcoal. She scribbled something down and turned to Yami. "Lets say I believe you, which I don't entirely. You got drunk last night and passed out. A bloodbender took control of your body as you slept and destroyed Tengu Town, laughing as he did. For the next month you will stay with me, in my custody. If this creature shows itself again, then my chi blockers will shut you down until the danger passes. Do you understand? Do you agree?"

(Modified Renella's thoughts)

Last edited by Daddy on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Yami narrowed her eyes at Renella. "I told you, it's not a bloodbender. I have a spirit sealed inside me!" A thought occurred to her. "Look, I can show you the seal." Yami lifted up her shirt, exposing her stomach. Black symbols decorated the area. They looked like tattoos, except they appeared to be pulsing. "See how they're moving? She's agitated. It should stop by tomorrow, and the symbols will disappear soon after. Oh, and I don't run rampant three days in the month, only the night when the moon is perfectly full. Even if it's slightly not full, I still have control."

Yami lowered her shirt, smirking. "If you want, you can observe me for the next few days, see what happens to those marks. But let me tell you, keeping me here until the next full moon will be a mistake you'll wish you had never made."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Renella pats the air between them.

"I know there was no bloodbender. That's what I'm putting in the official report, to protect you," She says calmly, "And while the marks are pretty convincing I've seen weirder things done with the human body. I just need more proof, I'm a skeptic." She smiled reassuringly. "I do believe you were not in control last night. I also believe in second chances."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Yami was taken aback. "Okay, spill it. Why are you being so nice to me? I destroyed an entire neighborhood, and openly admitting to doing it. But you want to help me, keep my secret safe, and not lock me up forever. What's the deal?"

Yami crossed her arms, and scrunched her face in concentration, the way a child does when they're trying to seem angry. Wow, you look like an idiot. Let her lock you up, breaking out of prison is fun, you know. I do it every month. Shut up, this is about me, not you!
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:17 pm

"Because I have been you," Renella replied. "I ran from home at 15. My father took my eye for the attempt. When he tried to bring me home I hit him with lightning. I ended up wandering for a while until the archers took me in."

Renella smiled when she thought back to her first days in the Yu Yan, about how she felt like she finally had a home. "Far as I know I killed my father, but the archers gave me a second chance, a second life. I'm offering the same, if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

around tengu town,
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next