Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

training in ice (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Yami's eyes widened at seeing Drago's blasts of electricity, and she dove out of the way. After the smoke from the explosions cleared, all that was left in the place of the hand-less man was a pile of ashes and bandages. She stared at him, grinning. "Your power has grown, mister Phoenix. But don't get cocky. Don't forget, I possess both the elements of fire and water. If I wanted to, I could extinguish your little fireball up there with ease. Unfortunately, it would be more fun to fight in a more...diplomatic way, shall we say. No elements. Weapons and martial arts only. This will make for a fair fight on both sides. What do you say?" she said, standing up straight, holding out her hand to Drago for him to shake. "And don't worry. Unlike this man, I hold to my promises. No bending will be used in this match."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:18 am

Drago sighed, "i have enough problems right now five tails. can you please choose another day for your little match... I'm not in a good mood right now," he said as he extinguished the giant fire ball. he didn't even have his curse mark activated, which ussually comes when he's actually fighting. Drago didn't want to fight the five tails since that meant fighting and harming yami.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Yami just shrugged. "Fine. I don't have much time left anyway. But one day, we will have our duel, an agne-kai, maybe, she said with a grin. Suddenly, Yami gasped and her eyes opened wide as they changed from white back to sapphire. Her hands and teeth returned to normal, and she fell to the ground, breathing heavily. She stood up shakily, then lost her balance and fell to her knees as the white glow slowly faded. Now she had the chance to look at her wrists. They got hit the worst of that electric shock. They were badly burned. She knew she would be scarred for a while where the chains were. She shivered, and wrapped her cloak tightly around her. She looked up at Drago, tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I hate it when that happens. I could have hurt you!" she said, turning away.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm

"you weren't going to hurt me...it was the five tails." he said hugging he close to him. He held her tight, "are you alright? will it heal?" he asked yami.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Yami breathed deeply as she stared at her wrists. The burns were bad, but she would recover. She always did. She wrapped her arms around Drago, then took a few more deep breaths. She considered the situation. Darkness was spreading around the world, she still hadn't found her family, and on top of all that, she was still stuck in the north pole. She smiled as she realized that she was stuck in the north pole with the person she loved the most. "Drago," she said, happiness starting to show in her voice, "Let's get back to what we were doing earlier. You still have training, and i can heal my wrists. Once i'm healed, we can finally have that spar, and I promise the beast won't be a problem. She never shows herself twice in one day," she said.

Slowly, she began to stand up, color returning to her face, her smile growing. Instead of being a pessimist, she decided to for once be an optimist. The man who was hunting her down was dead. She and Drago were still alive, and nobody was killed by the hands of the beast during Yami's rampage. All in all, things were better than other times. She decided right then that as soon as she could, she would pay a visit to the northern air temple. That was where her family was. That was where she was supposed to be, at least for a little while. Besides, with the darkness spreading, the Spirit King would be searching for her, and the air temples were secluded, making it a bit harder for her to be found. She stood in front of Drago and reached her arm out to him. "Let's go. I'll pay this time."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 pm

"alright!" he said following yami, he was smiling..." yami do you know any other junjuriki's instead of the one tail?" he asked her, he wanted to meet every jinjuriki...maybe it can help him for finding a way to help yami control the five tails...
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Yami stiffened. She wasn't sure if she should tell Drago who the others were. If he found out, he might try to find a teacher for her, and also add problems in the future if he knew their identities. No, finding somebody to teach her was something that she had to do on her own. Besides, she only knew of one other, and that was her cousin, Tsumi Buredo. And nobody knew where he was anyway. "Sorry, I don't think I can help you with that, Drago," she said calmly. Then something struck her memory. She remembered hearing that the 9 tails, one of the few who had mastered his bijuu, was living in the vermilion empire. If Yami could find his location, she might be able to get help from him. Getting there wouldn't be a problem, she just would need to find a job to get some money as soon as she got there. She nodded inwardly. Before visiting the air temple, she needed to go see the 9 tailed fox jinchuuriki.

((OOC: This is a reference to a topic I am in the process of doing with kouzai, in which the 9 tails is helping yami master the bijuu))
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:45 am

Drago smiled as he walked next to yami, he wished he could be with her more often, however, he had to become stronger and had to become a noble; not just for him but for yami as well. he looked at yami, "well, i might bump into one sooner or later, i already met three of them" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Yami thought about his response as they walked into a small tavern. It was relatively empty given the early hours of the day. Most of the surrounding merchants and ice fisherman would be there that evening to enjoy a drink or two and some folk music. She made a mental note to not be at the tavern at that hour to avoid another violent bar fight that would involve the 5-tails showing itself like last time in Tengu Town. She sat down at a round table and reflected on what she knew about the others.

The most she had on most of them was names. She knew that Drago had met both her and Setomaru, but had no idea who the third might be. She shuddered at the thought of Drago meeting her cousin, the 7-tail, Tsumi. Given each ones attitudes, an encounter between them could end in disaster. "Which Jinchuuriki have you met?" she asked while she thought further on it. Most of them, she hadn't met in person, only Tsumi and Seto, plus Konoe, the 9-tails, if she could find him. Then there was the spirit king. She knew he was searching for her, and she knew that her location at that moment remained unknown. She also knew that she would have to go to the spirit world to find him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Drago sighed, " the nine tail jinjuriki, was so close for him teaching me scorch bending, with that i would be a a fire bending young master," he said jokingly. suddenly drago noticed a poster on that there was a huge black mirror like pearl found in the waters of the water nations. posters of bounties were normal, but this one wasn't one of them. until he saw at the corner of the poster. "going to get stolen by the joker" in large red words... barely anyone looks at the posters...and who was this joker anyways?
at the corner of the tavern was a drunk merchant who was bragging to everyone else that he found the world's most valuable pearl. who gets drunk in the early morning? drago noticed that something was going to happen more exciting...and hopefully less bloody.
"yami read that" drago said, did you hear of anyone named by the joker? (This was after joker stole from the noble)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training in ice (Closed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next