Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_vote_lcapLady Arika- Fire/ Light I_voting_barLady Arika- Fire/ Light I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_vote_lcapLady Arika- Fire/ Light I_voting_barLady Arika- Fire/ Light I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lady Arika- Fire/ Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arika
Novice
Novice
Arika

Lady Arika- Fire/ Light Empty
PostSubject: Lady Arika- Fire/ Light   Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: Lady Arika

Height: 5'7

Apperance: Slender, curly dark brown hair touches her shoulders. She had pale skin, dancing golden eyes, and a happy smile on her face. She is called beautiful by many people.

Clothes: Traditional fire bender outfit, long red skirt embroidered with gold silk, and a red top.

Bender: Fire/ Light

Personality: Arika is an intelligent, leader, who always thinks things through. She can be mean to people, but only if your mean to her friends. She doesn't take much nonsense but she loves to have fun.

History: Daughter of Light Nation General and a noble fire nation woman, so great things are expected from her. Her parents expect her to be perfect, but Arika is far from perfect. She just wants to be herself and not some other person. Her parents are always talking about her getting married, and Arika is not interested. She is a strong firebender and has learned the ways of the Dragons.

Personal Hero: Zuko - she admires how he changed.

Likes: Fire, Sunsets, having fun, dancing, plays, and hanging out with friends.

Dislikes: Ice cold water, gossipers, being told what to do.

hope its okay Smile

Last edited by Arika on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Lady Arika- Fire/ Light   Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

It's fine, just a few things, you can't be daughter of the fire lady because that would make you royalty and the royalty spots are closed right now sorry, and there is no princess ursa. However you can be the daughter of a Fire Nation noble or general or something.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Arika
Novice
Novice
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Lady Arika- Fire/ Light   Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 am

Okay I'll edit it to be a daughter of a fire nation noble! Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Lady Arika- Fire/ Light   Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 am

okay approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Arika- Fire/ Light   Lady Arika- Fire/ Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Arika- Fire/ Light
Page 1 of 1