Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_vote_lcapIn Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_voting_barIn Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_vote_lcapIn Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_voting_barIn Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. Empty
PostSubject: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Name: Owlan Ezofuji, Owlan the Lionheart
Element(s): Fire, Light, Dark, Lightning
Picture: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. Envoy10
What/Why: I need a girl who can be a girlfriend/future fiancee to my character. I need someone who will want to marry Owlan because Owlan needs a prince to carry on his line.
Gender of Character: I need someone to make or offer a female character.
Gender of User: I would prefer a female user with a female character please.
Dowry:

Those who accept this application will get this in return:

- Become Fire Lady
- Can make a Fire Princess character if Owlan has children

Personality: Owlan is soft spoken, and quiet. He is relaxed, and light headed, and at times very quirky and carefree. He enjoys hunting, watching the sun and stars, reading, learning about history—especially ancient history that no one else quite understands that well—and solving mysteries of ancient ruins. Owlan is an exceptional bowman, and even trains many of the Yu Yan arches who are a special division of the Fire Nation Army. Owlan is also a lover of dragons, wolves and rare birds, as a result he has a pet wolf, a pet dragon, and a pet bird. Many times, Owlan will abandon his duties and go search ancient ruins in far off lands for clues to historical problems he’s encountered, otherwise he will be out hunting for new additions to his large library or his Codex. In his free time, Owlan will spend time practicing his bowmanship, hunting with his wolf, talking with his Bird-of-Paradise or his dragon, or working on compiling his Codex of the history of the world and the Seven Nations. Owlan will always try to solve a conflict through wit, words and discussions before resorting to fighting. He will always try to compromise and work out the best solution, though when fighting occurs, he is always on the front lines, leading his armies in charges and battles instead of commanding from the shadows, making him a revered military leader and his bravery on the battle field has earned him the title of Owlan the Lionheart among his friends AND enemies. Owlan enjoys strategic games like chess and shogi and is always up for a game with one of his generals while discussing the current affairs of the kingdom and the world. Owlan is loyal and dedicated, and will not abandon any friend or bond no matter how old and outdated the bond is. He has honored his country’s long time ties to the Earth Kingdom by annually honoring their friendship with gifts to interest the king—such as books, and artifacts and such—as well giving them various amounts of access to military weapons which no other countries have access to yet. He also honors the bonds with the Light and Dark Nation’s and is in current discussions to take them over as states of the Fire Nation. He is easily able to solve any riddle no matter how hard, and is slightly flustered when he’s unable to solve something utterly puzzling.
Brief Bio: Owlan is the second oldest of four siblings. His parents were never around when he was a child, and he was always trained by his master, Tsuru Yan. Owlan left the Fire Nation at age 9 to continue training with his master and while he was gone, his mother and father were killed by the Regent Lord of Fire Nation. Owlan returned at 14 to attend his parent's funeral, but remained at the palace as Eldunar, his older brother, refused to take the throne as he was supposed to. Owlan--being the second oldest--was the next in line for the throne, and thus took up the position of Fire Lord at age 15. Once crowned, Owlan began a campaign to take back Ember Island and the other lands conquered by the traitorous Regent Lord. At 15, Owlan led his first military strike against the Regent Lord, and after 3 days of battle on the battlefield, Owlan besieged the Regent Lord's palace and slayed him. Owlan won the battle with only 200 wounded and 56 casualties. After the battle, Owlan earned the nickname Lionheart and became known for his military prowess. Owlan spent the next several years of his life in peace and quiet, and after making his brother Eldunar the new Regent Lord of Ember Island, and making his sister Naina the Ambassador to the Fire Nation and it's royal family, began his life's work to create a massive Codex of the history of the world and mankind.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Anyone? lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm

lol it's funny because I just made a woman the other day from the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 am

I thought that place was held by Katsumi Mahika?
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 pm

I'll take the position my character is
Theirastra Malra

she also still need approval.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:12 pm

I just approved the charrie, and I'll take her as a wife lol. She's a little young for Owlan, but you know, it could work! lol.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Seriously, Kouzai? You're just going to drop Katsumi?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 pm

I kinda have to, Rinna left lol. She had to go for a long time, so she said get someone else lol.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 am

How about I take Katsumi back?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am

I'll explain it all to you in pm k? lol, I don't mind if you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.   In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of a Fire Lady for the Fire Lord.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next