Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_voting_barRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_voting_barRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Kaia realized that Clarissa was having a hard time keeping track of who she was. She looked around. Many of the other people there had animals with them, so if Kaia had an animal of her own...

Kaia whistled a high pitched whistle. A few people stared at her, but looked away as they realized she was calling her pet. Rafa, the hawk, flew down from the sky and landed on Kaia's arm. She got next to Clarissa. "Can you sense the bird on my shoulder? If you can, then that should help you keep track of where I am." she said. Rafa squacked randomly. Kaia smiled, and fished around in her bag for a treat and gave it to him.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Clarissa was a bit startled by the whistle and looked at Kaia with the other soldiers, wondering what she was doing. The light breeze of the bird's feathers hit her and she understood it. The hawk's wings would change the air around them and Clarissa could narrow down the possible people. Between the hawk and the wax, Clarissa could keep Kaia in 'sight'. "Perfect." she replied in a whisper as she looked over at the boss.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

(OOC: My mistake, Rafa is an Eagle, not a hawk))

Suddenly, progression of the group started slowing down. Kaia slowed down also, grabbing Clarissa's arm so she could pull her back to the slower pace. Then, they all stopped as people started filing through the doors of some building. Kaia tried to see over the heads of the people in front of her, but she wasn't tall enough. "Clarissa, can you see what's going on?" she asked. She wanted to know what was inside that building, and why so many people in this group were trying to get inside.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:31 am

Clarissa felt Kaia tug on her sleeve and slowed down, moving a bit closer to her. She could sense the other squad members walking into a building as Kaia asked what was going on. She nodded as she began to fully focus on the steps on a single person instead of the whole group. "It looks as though they are all filing into a large room of some kind. Like an auditorium or something. I'm not exactly sure, but there are a ton of people filing into it, so it has to be big." She told Kaia as she scanned the place. There were other rooms on the way to the meeting room that everyone seemed to just walk right past. A few people, about five of them, stood in a separate room. Maybe they are the officials? Clarissa wondered as she relayed the information over to Kaia carefully.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Kaia nodded to Clarissa. Then she looked around, surprised at the amount of people trying to squish into one building. Well, so much for me only looking for one guy, she thought. She was eventually pushed into the building, still gripping Clarissa's sleeve. They passed by many rooms in the hallway. Each door was hanging ajar, with screens inside. Overflow rooms, I guess. Kaia thought. Then she noticed one door was closed. Rafa squaked nervously as they passed it, drawing a little attention. "Sorry, he's just hungry, that's all." The people seemed satisfied, and turned away.

Kaia stared at the door. That must be the room Clarissa described with the small group of people. I wonder what's going on in there?" she thought, memorizing the door's location. Finally, they were pushed into the auditorium. Being part of the last group to arrive, they were pushed to the back. At least 200 people were in here! I'm beginning to wonder if I supposed to be looking for a different person altogether, she thought, then pushed the thought aside, realizing that it didn't matter, these people had to be brought to justice. All the talking in the room was silenced as a man walked onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:40 am

Clarissa stayed close to Kaia, her feet sliding across the floor as she scanned the building. Now that she was inside it, she had a better connection to what was around her than before. Kaia had lead her to the auditorium looking room, but they walked right past where the group was standing waiting for something. The group troubled Clarissa a bit, unsure of what they were waiting for or who they were. She watched as the group slowly made their way through the mass of people to a door that lead to a stage entrance. As silence fell on the group, Clarissa was pretty certain she knew who was in the group. She was too far away from the stage to be able to detect emotions from him, but could still pick it out in his voice. She listened carefully to each word that the man would say.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Kaia sat in the seats. She wondered if they had really been under cover. Something didn't seem right. They just HAPPENED to run into a guy with important documents that he planned to sell? In an organization like this, important documents like that are generally kept secret and only given to the most trustworthy people. Something didn't seem right...

"Welcome, everybody, to our grand meeting today! We hope that all of you are aware of everything that has been going on lately, all of our large successes!" the man spoke into the microphone. This drew cheers from the crowd, that were instantly silenced as the man held up his hand. "The large list of small, petty robberies, has increased since last year! And lets not forget the theft of the avatar Roku statue in the southern air temple!" the man called. This got some questionable whispers. Then somebody called out, "Oi! Wasn't that 'un stolen back?" Some others nodded in agreement. Suddenly, that man cried out in pain, and collapsed, dead. "This is why you don't question me. True, that was taken back, but the original robbery was a huge success!

"Now, for our latest success,"
the man seemed to make direct eye contact with Kaia. "The capture of one of our enemy, Kyson Corp's, secret agents!" he called. Suddenly, everybody around Kaia looked straight at her, grinning. Luckily, they were in the back row, so Kaia did a skillful backflip over the chair and grabbed Clarissa, pulling her over as well. "We need to run! Now!" she said. The man on the stage grinned wider. "Get them. alive, please."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 am

Clarissa could sense the pride in the man's voice as it bellowed around them. She could tell there was something off when the man began to speak again. She gave Kaia a confused look as their last robbery was interrupted by Clarissa and Kaia the day before. Then she heard it. The whispers in the crowd of people slowly muttering and looking in their direction. Just as Clarissa put the pieces together, Kaia grabbed her arm. She nodded and tried to run with Kaia, attempting to keep up, Ranger quick on her heels.

Clarissa didn't notice as she was running the door to the room of people open up right before her. Someone reached out and grabbed Clarissa's arm, yanking her into the room. Ranger quickly jumped at them and latched his teeth into the forearm of the man holding Clarissa. With a scream, the man let go and pushed Ranger off of him. "Darn mutt!" He muttered as he looked at his arm. Clarissa ran back for the hallway, but ran right smack into the door. "Looky here, seems like someone doesn't know how to open a door." One of the soldiers in the room taunted Clarissa. She turned back to face him, pulling her hood from the jacket under her clothes up over her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:44 am

Kaia gasped as Clarissa was pulled into her room, out of her grasp. The door was shut before she could do anything. She tried to open the door, but found that the people inside had locked hit. She was ready to break the door down, but another person tackled her, pinning her to the ground. Alright, Kaia, time to put all that martial arts training to good use! she thought to herself.

((Want some epic battle music for this next part?))

She kicked the man in the crotch, causing him to collapse. Before he fell on top of Kaia, she grabbed his shoulders and threw him back, knocking down a few people at the same time. She quickly jumped back onto her feet, grabbing both of her fans and spinning them out. She threw the first fan like a Frisbee, sending it flying. It's speed was fast enough that it made a buzzing noise as it flew. This was also because she had fused a small portion of her chi with the blades of the fans. The fan flew past many people, cutting through them. Some of the cuts were small, like paper cuts, while others were as sever as knife wounds. Many people fell to the ground, crying out in pain as Kaia caught the fan as it came back to her.

She looked around. Many of the people who had received smaller cuts were angry, and had weapons drawn. "Alive, I said! Don't kill the girl!" said the man on stage. Kaia studied the weapons and stances of her enemies. It was clear that only a small handful of them were trained warriors. Most of the people here were thieves. They knew how to threaten people with weapons, although they may not have known how to use them well. Kaia smiled, and returned her fans to their folded form and put them back in the special pockets made just to carry them with easy access. Kaia then drew the knife at her waist and charged at the first man. He swung at her with his sword, but she dodged easily, and buried the knife in his stomach, quickly pulling it out.

Kaia then moved through the ranks of people, chi blocking and stabbing, until she finally got to the door. She quickly pulled out a small file and shoved it into the lock, hard enough that it broke completely. She quickly turned around to see the leader standing in front of her. The man looked around to see 5 dead bodies and 10 more people lying on the ground, writhing in pain. Kaia was exhausted. It was pure adrenaline that kept her going. The man grabbed her shirt and lifted her off her feet. "Come on, now, was that really necessary?" the man asked. Behind her back, Kaia slowly turned the door nob and opened the door, hoping Clarissa would come to get her out of this situation. The man saw this and placed a dagger against Kaia's throat.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Clarissa faced the group, her hood over her eyes as she smiled. "You don't know who you are messing with." She said as she slammed her foot down on the ground. Sending a silent thanks to Sensi Kessho for teaching her, Clarissa slammed a wall of earth out of the ground right at the men. The wall smashed them against the room's wall and held them there for a while, long enough for Clarissa to hear the rush of movements behind her. They separated us to get a better advantage. She thought with a laugh as she faced the door. The door clicked open just barely in front of her and she could hear Kaia speaking with someone on the other side. The voice was similar to the boss' and Clarissa could sense his voice was rough, like his was mad or pissed.

With a smile on her face, Clarissa reached around to grab Kaia's uniform. In one swift movement, she slammed her foot on the ground and sent a spike at the boss while pulling Kaia through the door. "Are you okay?" She asked as soon as Kaia was through. Slamming the door closed behind her, Clarissa turned to the men smashed against the wall. She wasn't sure if the wall would stay much longer, but put it past her mind. "Kaia, he doesn't know I'm a bender. We can use that as an advantage, well with our other one." Clarissa said as she sensed someone running at the door. "Move!" She pushed Kaia against the wall as the door fell open.

(great music choice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next