Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_vote_lcapTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_voting_barTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_vote_lcapTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_voting_barTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) Empty
PostSubject: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:41 pm

His eyes darting from left to right across the crowd. He couldn't find him, he knew he was being chased, this excited Red X much further. A mercenary was his target, paid by a business men with connections to the Earth Royalty. Though Red X was use to dealing with Royalty, yet he was always nervous if they asked him to kill other Royalty. He shook the thoughts out from his mind as he was on the hunt, peeking from the top of a building his eyes continued to scan.

He spotted him.

The man was nervous, looking around him for Red X. Not to his surprise the man only looked through the crowd and not above him; this mad things easier. In the blink of a second Red X dashed across the roof tops, jumping from building to building, he rolled to a stop and slid into a cover. He peeked over, this time he was right above the man. Still he was pushing his way through the crowd, nervous as usual." I see you..." he said to himself as his eyes followed the mans every movement. In a slow crouch he moved silently on the roof top stepping over any trash that lay on the ground before him.

This was much like the rest of his kills, stalking, following, preparing which than followed with their throats being slit. He twirled a blade in his hands as he was quietly debating if he should just throw it at the mans head. Too easy... he mumbled as he slid the throwing knife back in his pocket. The man quickly darted into an alley way, a small smirk grew upon his face as he quickly moved to look over the alley way.

The man stopped as he sat down quickly to catch his breath. In a second Red X dropped down and landed on his hands, wrapping his ankles around the mans neck and tossed him into a wall.Rolling to his feet, the ground he landed on solidified back into solid ground as he bended the ground to become soft much like sand. The man groaned in pain and looked up in fear as Red X towered over him. Silently he looked at him as a large cruel looking blade was taken off from his back. Red X held it and connected it to his right arm.

"Please !! Don't kill me!" the man said as he pleaded for his life. Red X just looked at him,[color=red]" Not in the cards..[color] he said simply as with a quick movement with his hands the mans head rolled to the ground. Red X stood over the body and took off the blade and took a cloth out to clean it. Placing the large blade back on his back, he took his finger and dipped it into the pool of blood and mark a large " X " upon the wall. He then followed by taking the mans ID to prove that he had killed him to his client.

In that matter he left the body.

Moments later he was back upon the street, moving through the crowd with a determine look to him. His eyes constantly scanning the streets and people around him. Quickly moving into a bar, he sat down at the bar and just ordered the bartender to fill his canteen with water. He sat there watching a bead of water slowly dripping down his canteen, If only life was as simple as that.. he said sarcastically to himself as he took a large swig of water.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Jin-Yi silently ran into the alleyway but stopped short when her target was killed by another assassin. She cursed under her breath; all that money gone away. Then the girl thought to herself; she can take the target’s id and say she killed him. Easy money. The black clad, veiled woman followed the assassin, the black veil tussling around this way and that around her. She was a few metres away from him when he entered the bar. Waiting a few minutes, Jin-Yi entered the bar too. She looked at her surroundings and found where the target-stealer was sitting. Jin-Yi stopped a Guzheng, or a Zither, leaning on the wall and asked one of the bar staff if she could play it. They gave her consent. She took the instrument and sat on the small music stage at the end of the bar. Sitting comfortably with her instrument on her knee, the black clad girl started to strum the strings, resonating music into the once quiet bar.
"Why is the heart
Always lonely?
We’re still hurt
By the arms that embrace us

If I can become happy
I chose the road ahead
From there
People could still be able to change."

She sang out, her voice clear and loud. The bar goers started to look at her and intently listened to her song. Jin-Yi was hoping he would look too and so she stared intently at him under her black veil. Her veil did not reveal much, but just a silhouette due to the low light. A bit of night wind passed, showing the audience her azure blue eyes, piercing and sharp as ice water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

His thoughts were broken as music began to fill his ears. His attention now fully on the women who was playing the instrument. Though the thoughts of beauty, elegance, or any thought of her being attractive did not enter his mind at all. Beauty was music to him, how she could manipulate such an instrument and create such beautiful music. Art was one of his weaknesses as it was a true break from the work his preformed. He fully turned to acknowledge her but something was odd, most performers came form behind the curtain yet this women came from the crowd. His instincts told him that he had been made and she was after him. A faint smirk grew across his face as he never ignored his instincts.

The thought tickled his curiosity as was she really after him? What doe she want? He instantly got up and turned but waved goodbye. Normally he never waved goodbye but this was bait to see if she really was after him. Though he gave a mental acknowledgement for the beautiful music she could create, a style of art that most people in the city did not have at all, yet of course her voice was equally as beautiful but he had a job to finish and he could not dander anymore.

The chase is on... he mumbled to himself as he moved past table after table till he reached the door. He glanced back at her, his eye that had the Red X upon it stretching across the entire eye as he looked at her. He than walked through the door hoping for a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm

He noticed her; he’s going out the door. Good, he knows she’s after him. Jin-Yi moved the song to the end and with the last string and note, the song ended. The audience roared with cheer and applause. She stood up, putting the Guzheng against the wall and bowed. The crowd started to toss money at her, which she took gratefully but took her time. With all the money collected, Jin-Yi stepped down from the small stage and made her way out the door, walking past the assassin. She whispered to his ear, her azure blue eyes looking into his eyes intensely. The girl smiled, barely seen behind the veil.
"Let's settle this in a place less crowded."
She whispered and with that, she walked out onto the street, walking to a more isolated location where no innocent people will be hurt. The black silk rustled in the wind and she turned, checking if he was following behind her. The wind pushed her veil away, revealing her face. Someone said to her once that her face could lead to a fall of a nation. She wasn’t so sure if that was a compliment or not. Jin-Yi turned back, walking down an alleyway that led to a park (but to her it was just a mass empty space but it had a large pond and some plants so the advantage was hers).
"I would appreciate it if you give me the target's id and you may walk away unharmed. I got children to feed and I'm short on cash right now."
The girl said, taking off her veil and tossing it far away, revealing her face fully and her black-blue hair that fell to her waist in waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

He stood waiting outside in front of of the crowd of people just going by their own style of life. He stopped his thoughts as the girl confronted her but of course took her time. He made no intentions to attack her but was curious what she had to say, though of course expected her to challenge him which she of course did. Though it was a surprise as most assassins or mercenaries would not challenge him, this was a hint that she was new in town and had not heard of him and his abilities. He followed her but not till he came across his contact, a quick slight of hand and he had his money. After one minute he met up with her, she stood her ground like a fighter but she also seemed displaced. His curiosity took a further bound when she mentioned kids that she had to feed.

"Kids? Thats the best excuse you have? Kids? If you have kids then why are you in this business knowing that each day could be your last....that one day you will never be able to hug or kiss your children...a curious explaination for me to give up an ID I already traded for a bag of gold. he stated as he pulled out the bag of gold as he tossed it in his hand. He watched her body emotions," Come I need amusement, if you want this gold for your kids then come and get it.." he said as he place the bag of gold on his belt. " lets make a wager and make this interesting..I won't use any of my weapons or bending abilities and you can do whatever you want. If you can get this bag o gold off my belt I will let you walk away alive without any scratches... he paused seeming lost at thought.

" Yet I would like to admire your ability on that instrument and your voice. A beautiful art that most people do not have. Culture is the only beauty that is left on this planet that I can use to take a break from what I do for a living, even from the lifestyle you go through. It still proves you're human and not a monster who kills for money....now enough chat, come and get the gold if you want it that badly. he said taunting her, slowly he moved into a unusual stance, slightly leaning back on his right leg. His left arm dropping low to his hip and the right hand up at his face. The difference to most fighters was that his hands were open not making fists.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Jin-Yi's face become emotionless as he said those words and stared intently at the gold. She couldn't support herself and the children at the same time. She needed that money. Jin-Yi gritted her teeth and silently accepted his challenge. The girl glanced at the sky, hoping the moon will appear fully. Wasting no time, she took out her nine tailed whip and swiftly bent water onto it, creating a makeshift water whip. She swung it towards the assassin, cutting the blades of grass in front of her.
"Thanks for the compliment but you talk too much."
She said coldly. Jin-Yi then bent water from the air, wrapping the water turned ice around her fingers and threw the ice daggers towards her target and to the money pouch on his belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

He watched her body language, she was blunt so he expected a full frontal attack. He watched as her whip was produced, he watched it...a water bender. He smiled as he watched the whip become covered in water. This indeed was different as he never seen a water whip before. He watched as she whipped it right at him, then she multi bended water from the air. He smiled as this indeed was going to be interesting after all. The whipped came right at him, jumping froward over the whip and rolled under the ice like daggers that also came at him. He knew the weaknesses of whips but he was not sure of water whips. He ran at her at a high rate of speed closing the gap so that she would have to angle her wrist to move to whip at him. He then placed both of his hands upon the dirt on the ground.

With the amount of dirt piling up in his palms he then tossed dirt at her face. He jumped up propelling him to spin as he arched his right foot up in the air as he aimed a hurricane kick at the temple of the water bender.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:59 am

Jin-Yi yelped in surprised when dirt was thrown on her face but managed to barely dodge his kick. She crouched down on the ground, thinking what to do. She glanced at the cloudy sky, the moon thinly veiled by the clouds. How inconvenient, she thought. Jin-Yi then stood up, ripped off her jacket for easier movement (revealing her bandaged torso) and went back into battle stance. The girl threw the whip aside and bent a stream of water from the pond and started to hurl water bullets to the assassin’s upper torso then quickly hurled a water whip onto his legs to trip him up.
"You're pretty good, I would hate to think how much better you would be if you were a bender."
She said, smiling. Jin-Yi glanced again; the moon slowly revealed itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:56 am

His hurricane kick missed but no matter, following through he rolled avoiding more water bullets. Pushing off with his feet and preforming many somersaults as he kept avoiding her water bullets till she stopped. Then from the right a water whipped grabbed his left leg more or less trying to trip him, he smiled as he let it flip him as he easily countered and landed on his feet. He smiled at her remark,"If I were bending this fight would already be over... he said mocking her. He ran at her at full speed not caring if she used the whip upon him, then he jumped up upon a wall and he seem to run along the wall like it was solid ground. he jumped off and flipped over her landing on his hands. Rolling into a sitting position he preformed a spinning motion on his back and axe heel kicked towards her left shoulder. Then if he had missed his right leg would move into position for a leg sweep.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:56 am

The moon was full, it was time. Jin-Yi got into a different battle stand, raised her hands, her fingers spread out and just when he was about to attack the girl, Jin-Yi felt the liquid within his body and stopped him midway. She gave him a sadistic smile and threw him onto the ground with blood bending. Jin-Yi kept one hand free, pinning him down, while she used the other hand to reach for the money pouch. Her struggled a lot against her bending but Jin-Yi just threw his body against the wall and back onto the ground. She bent down beside him and took the money pouch in her hands. Putting it into the folds of her skirt, she pondered whether to let him go slowly or freeze him.
“Sorry I have ended this quickly but my patience is running out and I promised my little ones that I would return soon.”
Jin-Yi said in a to the point tone. Deciding to be safe than sorry, she let go of him but quickly stuck the assassin’s hands and feet with ice. Jin-Yi let out a sigh and went to pick up her jacket and placed it back onto her cold body again. She turned back to the assassin, her azure eyes glowing brilliantly in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next