Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:16 am

He felt the moon become full, her chi began to act differently,"As I thought...my guess was correct...blood bender." he thought to himself. He let her have her way with him, too easily because he had a back door. After everything was done, he looked up at her from the ground and began to laugh. Then the began began to fade away in black smoke as it was a dark copy of himself. Red X had vanished from the ground and someone clapping behind her appeared." I am impressed but the sack of gold you grab is also a fake, much you have to learn from your opponents when they are a master dark bender. Though a deal is a deal and I trick you only to read your every move...the water whip, the ice, the blood bending all very interesting moves...yet you have no hand to hand combat skills what so ever. he said as he walked from the shadows of his hiding place. He then took out the real bag of gold and tossed it to her feet.

He expected her to be talented but not a water bender that could blood bend, though this reminded him of his boss Osaro, that man just scared him. As he was walking towards her two more of him split from his body as black fog like mist came from all three of him.

" For me to trick a water bender is to practice on my dark arts. As you look at the three of us, we all have a heart beat, we all have blood, and we all sound alike. all three of them said. Then two of them vanished and the one on the far left was the real one. He then took out a large blade and placed it on his wrist. He then looked at her and shook his head, a faint laugh under his breath," Shall we continue?.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:35 am

She stayed silent throughout the whole time the assassin’s was talking while throwing the fake pouch onto the ground. Jin-Yi stared intensely into his eyes but they showed nothing at all. Then she moved her eyes to the real gold pouch that lay on her feet and almost didn’t pick them up but remembered the two little boys waiting for her back at home. The girl swallowed her pride and stubbornness and picked up the pouch, except abit slowly and reluctantly.
Her eyes showed surprise when the assassin had demonstrated the ability to multiply himself; she stood her ground, clutching the pouch in her hand. Then the copies disappeared and her eyes moved to the original, she shook her head when he asked if she wanted to continue.

"I have two little ones to feed, I made them wait long enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:09 am

He looked at her a bit as he gently took off the blade on his arm and placed it on his back. He could not kill her even if he had too, there was far too much beauty in the arts in her. The music talent she possessed along her bending abilities he admired too much." If they are your pride and joy then I suggest sticking too your singing talent as you have a very beautiful voice and stay away from being a mercenary. he said trying at least to give her the needed advice to stay alive long enough for her kids to learn how to take care of themselves. He then paused for a moment and took one last look at her, the defined muscle style, the flow of energy she had within her. She seemed to young to have kids of her own...way too young.

His thoughts came back to her voice that he had heard before he started his own personal tests to find out her abilities." Allow me to guide you to a drop point I was going to after this bout but now I see you need the money more than I do since I work...well sorta alone but none the less....will you follow? he asked crossing his arms hoping she would take the extra money.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:28 am

“Ahaha, no these kids aren’t my own but I look after them as if they are.”
Jin-Yi said with a genuine, radiant smile. She thought of the two boys back home in the lower ring, both of them sleeping warmly in her temporary home. She smiled again, even more widely and became even more anxious to return to them. Knowing the eldest, he is probably staying up late until she came back. Jin-Yi slightly frowned at this thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when the assassin gave her an offer of more money. She thought for awhile; the money she had right now could buy her new bedding, new clothes for the boys and more food to last them for a month. But more money couldn’t hurt, especially if it means she doesn’t need to do mercenary work for awhile. Jin-Yi turned to him and nodded.
"I accept."
She outstretched her hand to him and smiled to him.
"My name is Jin-Yi Hwang. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:29 am

He looked at her hand, his gut told him no. He had shaken the hands of three other men ever in his life. His gut argued with him for a few seconds, behind the hood and masked he smirked." Just call me Red X, long time have I ever used my real name...to be honest I forgot it.. he said twisting the truth. Indeed he had not used his real name in a long time but he did not forget it. The fact that he wouldn't shake her hand and tell her his real name is because of trust. He walked past her hoping enough she had not heard stories of him and the assassinations had preformed leaving a red "x" with the victims blood upon the wall but he assumed she had heard rumors and garbage that floats around the city. He was happy enough he was in the middle ring but not comfortable that he was going to the lower rings to show where the drop point was to help her out.

He had to make it quick and without his superiors finding out that he was giving up clan money to help out someone not part of the clan. Though his gentle side for the beauty of art was his one and only weakness he truly had, he had to help her since she was taking care of kids and she was young working in a young business. He motioned her to follow him as they had left their fighting scene that obviously was more or less to test each other than really a fight to hurt each other.

He guided them to the lower ring which once he was in he became far more aware of his surroundings. With a few glances around every corner and they came to a small house which obviously was abandoned for a long time and he guided her in. There before her was a chest and as he looked inside of it he paused and shook his head, Damn it... he said loud enough for her to here and Red X looked up. Then around the corner was a men in full ranger gear covered head to toe to where she could not see his face. On his back was a demonic looking bow but no arrows at all, he laughed as in his hand was an even bigger sack of gold." You know, if Osaro found out you're helping an outsider...he would be very displeased. said the stranger who obviously knew Red X. His accent was thick and not human.

Mixed with a Russian accent ( Which of course Russians don't exist but it's Demonic work with me here lol ).

He shook his head one more time as Red X said nothing. The man took off his hood as it shown he was not human. His skin was pale blue, his hair was pure white and his eyes were solid white. He turned to look at the women and he smiled." She's pretty, I assume that is not the reason you're helping her...but no matter here... he said as he gave over the gold. In any case the demon halfling was only teasing Red X.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Jin-Yi took her hand back when he walked past her. She felt her cheeks burn but said nothing and just followed him to the lower ring. She lived in the middle ring but wondered into the lower ring enough that she had gotten used to it; still didn’t stop her and her companion from being cautious. Eventually they reached an abandoned house (she remembered it, having played and sung in front of there a couple of times), and entered it. There was a large chest in front of them but before they could open it, Jin-Yi swiftly turned around before Red said “damnit” and went into stance. One of the men scared her, making her having cold sweat. There was no way she could take down this man. There was just no way. His voice made Jin-Yi shiver and her eyes were wide open when he revealed himself. She reminded him of a frozen body she had once encountered during a fishing trip with her father. Jin-Yi couldn’t keep a straight face and just looked the man’s chest instead. She felt the frozen looking man looking at her and felt herself sweating even more, her breathing much more rapid with fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:27 am

Red X laughed as he shook the mans hand then embarrassed him in a hug." So I assume since you are here you have the gold from light Kingdom. he said taking the bag from Vladimir and handed it to the girl. He knew that she needed the gold but the gold from the kingdom of light was a theft to be one for the books. Vladimir nodded his head and he laughed, he paused for a moment as he noticed that the girl was afraid of him. This of course made him smile even more, to know that people still feared Demons made things still interesting for him.His smirked did not fade even when he had to tell Red X how he pulled off robbing the light kingdom.

That is not the half of it, this gold is from the royal chambers. The old fool of a king showed me his royal gold chamber. The place where they keep the money in the castle, with the fear of the wizards, the guards are more on the walls then guarding the safe...so I um...borrowed over 10,000 pieces maybe more of gold. he laughed as he tossed a coin at him. Red X grabbed it and looked at it, his eyes opened with shock as it had the light nation royal seal upon it.Red X began to laugh as he could not believe what he was seeing," Son of a B*tch....you robbed the light king himself! AHAHA !! All this gold ! Red X laughed in joy as this gold will definitely fuel the clan.

Vladimir laughed as he knew what he pulled off was big, Osaro has the gold placed away hidden from the world and making sure the Wizards are unaware from our organizations movements...just make sure your new girlfriend keeps her mouth shut and we are all good. he said pointing towards her.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:38 am

Thank god for Jin-Yi that whenever she wanted to, she had selective hearing. She did not hear what they said because she knew it was something she did not need to know and even if she knew anyway, it was on dangerous grounds. Her ears pricked up though when someone said “girlfriend”; her cheeks were red from embarrassment and stuttered out her sentences;
"I am not his girlfriend! He's just someone I've met!"
She stuttered out. The girl put the money into the folds of her skirt and nodded to Red and the other men, indicating that she was leaving, The boys has waited long enough and she was getting even more worried about leaving them alone. She weaved her slender, petite body around the men and eventually reached outside, taking a deep breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:39 am

With the last nod from Vladimir he glanced back at the young girl, a quick smirk and he placed his face wrap and hood back on which now concealed his face completely." Keep your new girlfriend safe! he said teasing as in a puff of black smoke he vanished. The dark mist faded away, a common trick a dark bender using to escape or retreat back to once he had came. Red X was silent as he watched the black mist silently vanished till nothing was there. He looked down on the ground and took a deep breath and exhaled." Come I will walk you to your home, we must be protective after a kill. As I have learned we are never the only ones trying to claim a bounty. he said intelligently from experience. He poked his head out the door and glanced around a bit, everything seemed clear. Though he expected it to be since Vladimir was recently here but none the less there was no harm in checking at all.

He walked out of the room as he motioned the girl to follow him to a certain point to where it was safe to let her lead. He never really waited for her to accept his offer to walk her home. The man the had killed was a rival clan leader to his clan. Most people, well majority do not know of the brewing clan wars between gangs in Ba Sing Se, with the Wizards about more and more have been banning together hopefully making a group to which they could survive together after the so called end of the world would happen.

Much like the last kingdom who fell to them, the idea was problem. He could not let this city burn to the ground as it would affect the flow of money. He knew that the clan itself would have to strike hard soon at the Earth King himself and rob the vault that he knew they had.

As the came to the ramp which led either up one more level of down one, he paused. He slowly moved his head and looked at the large palace. His eyes seeming to pierce holes into the castle itself, he knew it had a vault....he had to scout out the castle itself and see where it was located. He bit his bottom lip as he had to beat Vladimir at the game he called," Who was the best Theif? ".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)   Two for one Target (Jin-Yi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two for one Target (Jin-Yi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2