Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_voting_barRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_voting_barRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:10 pm

As they all ate, Kaia told David about what had happened. His face paled when she told him that they had set up a trap for her, and she had fallen right into it. "Are you crazy? I told you not to take this mission! It's way too dangerous! Why did you even think of coming here?" he asked. Kaia looked at him angrily. "You know very well why. I wanted to prove that I'm not some weak little girl. I can take care of myself. Everybody else at HQ seems to think i'm helpless and that I can't do anything on my own. Kyson has faith in me. Why don't you?" she yelled back at him. David sat there in stunned silence, unsure of how to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Clarissa tensed as she felt the air fill with a bit of anger around her. Her mind flashed back to when she was younger, dealing with her parents fighting, and she started to get angry herself. Slowly, not sure if she would be noticed, she rose from her chair and walked out the door while they were still yelling. Clarissa couldn't sit there and listen to it anymore. She wasn't sure how long they were going to yell and fight, but she wanted to be away from it. Standing outside in the open air, Clarissa took in a deep breath with her eyes closed. She stood there listening to the sound of the waves and workers nearby that she almost didn't hear someone walk up to her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 pm

David sat in his chair as he realized that people all over the restaurant were staring at them. He watched as Clarissa walked out of the restaurant. He took Kaia's hand gently and led her out of the restaurant, despite the fact that she was practically steaming with rage. She hated it when people undermine her just because she was a girl. It was funny, though, the man who was the most protective of her also had the most faith in her out of anybody at the agency. Kaia knew that she reminded Kyson of his lost daughter. Perhaps that was why he cared about her so much. Yet he also had such confidence in her abilities.

The two of them walked outside to find that a man was slowly approaching Clarissa, a knife drawn. Kaia gasped as she recognized the uniform. Just as the man aimed a stab at Clarissa's back, Kaia lunged forward and pushed the man to the ground. His blade grazed her arm, but she barely noticed it. She kicked the knife out of his hand, the pushed him hard so he rolled off of the dock and into the ocean. "Clarissa, are you okay?" Kaia asked, not noticing the cut on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Clarissa turned to face the man as she felt the rush of someone run past her. Her muffled earth bending along with Ranger's growling and barking told her something wasn't right. She couldn't see where the people had gone, what was going on, or who had jumped in front of her, so she started to back up. Ranger tugged at her lead, not letting her walk any father away from the action, and her confusion started to hit her. I can't see, I can't see, I can't see. Raising her hands up to her head, she slumped down to the ground with Ranger curled around her. I don't know what's going on. I can't do anything. I'm useless. She thought as she stayed there, not moving in fear of running into something or getting hurt. "Clarissa, are you okay?" Kaia called out to her, but all Clarissa could manage was a nod. Calm down. Calm yourself down. Your okay. Just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 am

Kaia knelt down next to Clarissa. It was clear that she was having some sort of emotional breakdown. "Calm down, Clarissa, we're right here. Don't worry about anything, we'll protect you!" she said soothingly, placing her hand on Clarissa's shoulder. She nodded at David, and he did the same. "Don't worry, we're both right here, and Ranger is right there as well. He then turned to Kaia. "I'm sorry I yelled at you back there, it's just...I hate seeing you get hurt so much and not even care! You need to take better care of yourself, just like now! You're bleeding and you don't even realize it!" he said, the worry clear in his voice. Kaia looked down at her arm, just noticing the cut. It wasn't deep, but she was bleeding. She quickly bandaged herself up. "I'm sorry too. I should have kept my opinion to myself. It's just...I hate it when you and all the other guys in the agency treat me like im useless. But I'm just as good as any of you." David nodded. "I know." Kaia stood up and grabbed Clarissa's hand, pulling her to her feet. "Come on. Let's get on the boat."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:07 am

Clarissa stayed where she was as they talked to her. She knew she was safe with them there, but it still scared her not to be able to see what was around her. "Thank you." She said as she let Kaia help her up. Ranger automatically began to pull on the lead and Clarissa let him pull her. "What is it boy?" She asked as he stopped tugging on it. She had taken two steps from where she had collapsed and wasn't sure why he wanted her away from it. "Let me guess, I was at the edge of the dock, wasn't I?" She asked as she looked back behind her. "I hate being blind. I really hate it." She turned back and pulled out her glasses, putting them definitely on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14