Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_voting_barRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_voting_barRunning from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Kaia thought back to the map she had looked at. "Toward the city. Deeper into the mountain should lead to a cave full of treasure. Hmm, maybe i'll go find that some other time," she said thoughtfully. Then she looked in Clarissa's general direction, confused. "What do you mean that the action is forced upon you?" she asked. She was confused, trying to piece the puzzle together in her mind. Then realization dawned on her. "Clarissa, are you...blind?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm

"Not from birth. I got ill and this was the end result." Clarissa replied, for the first time feeling as if her weakness was a strength she could be proud of. "Ok, so then we need to go this way." Clarissa slid her foot across the floor as she moved to the left, pulling Kaia with her. "Normally, the blindness is a crutch and a weakness, but then there are moments that make it feel like home."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:18 am

Kaia thought about how it would feel to be blind. She figured that since Clarissa could see with earth bending, she could feel like she had an advantage in the dark. Kaia smiled, thinking about being able too feel at home in the dark. In all honesty, she liked the dark as well, but mostly because she hated being the center of attention.

The two of them eventually got to a lighter part of the cave, and Kia could see well enough to not tip on anything. They finally emerged on the city street. Kaia looked around, noticing that there are a few of he enemies mixed in with the crowds of people. "OK, there is an inn just around the corner, where my boss sent a hawk to an old friend, confirming it as a safe place to make a base. Since they will probably be looking for both of us, you may want to come with me." She said. She then reached into her back and put little wax seals on the soles of her shoes. "There, that way you may be able to tell me apart from the other people here." She said, and began walking toward the inn.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:14 am

Clarissa felt the opening of the tunnel widen as they approached it, she wasn't sure if Kaia could see, but let go of her hand anyway. The city street was busy with people can Clarissa had a hard time to kept track of everyone. When Kaia placed the seal on her shoe, it covered part of her step from hitting the ground and Clarissa could sense it stronger out of the other steps around her. She nodded and followed Kaia closely, in case they were attacked on the way.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Luckily, they made it to the inn safely, without any of the thugs recognizing them. Kaia walked in, holding the door open momentarily for Clarissa to get in. Then she walked up to the owner, a kind looking old man. "Leaves from the vine, falling so slow," she said. It was a code phrase that she was told to use so that the man would know who she was. He smiled and responded with, "Like fragile, tiny shells drifting in the foam." he said, finishing the phrase from an old song that was very little known now.

"Welcome, Miss Menma. Kyson told me you were going to be here sometime this week." he said, handing Kaia three room keys. "The key with the blue tag leads to a room where you can keep track of everything in secret. So much gets stolen in the regular rooms these days. The other two keys are room keys, i figured i would give you one, the other is for you friend." he said, smiling. Kaia smiled back. "Thank you, sir. Oh, and this is Clarissa. Also, please don't mind the fox. I trust that you will let him stay here with us?" she asked. He nodded. "Anything for a friend of Kyson's." he said.

Kaia turned to Clarissa, placing her room key in her hand. "Come on. Lets get going, before somebody else comes in and sees us here." she said. She hoped that the bandits hadn't gotten any info on where she was staying.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:09 am

Clarissa stayed by Kaia's side, hearing the conversation but not fully paying attention to it. She nodded as the key was handed over and they headed for the rooms. "Must be nice, having connections." She replied as she beaconed for Ranger to follow her. Ranger looked up and trotted along side Clarissa's right foot, looking all around them as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Kaia just shrugged. "Well, actually, this all happened because two years ago, I was just this twelve year old kid, wandering the streets on my own. But Mister Kyson saw potential in me, and he took me in. He trained me, and started sending me on missions for him. I have agreed to keep on working for him, as long as I am well paid." she said. She figured that Clarissa might as well know how a young girl like her ended up with this kind of work.

When they got to their rooms, Kaia noticed that the door to the hideout was just across the hall, behind a bookcase. She had noticed it because the bookcase seemed to stick out just a little further than the others, so she thought that must be where it was. She made a mental note to go check it out later, and unlocked her door. "Oh, hand me your key so I can open your door for you," she said, holding her hand out to Clarissa.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Clarissa nodded and handed her the key, She was relieved that she had told Kaia about her blindness, knowing it would take her a good five minutes just to find the lock. "So then you work for him now. That's cool." Clarissa smiled as she began to pet Ranger's head.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Kaia turned back to her door after opening Clarissa's and placing her key back in her hand. She opened her door so she could walk in, but first said, "Yeah. I need some way to live on my own. And the man I work for was only willing to pay for me to survive if I worked, and eventually, I began to receive my payment in money instead of hospitality." she walked into the room, and just before she closed to door, she said, "Why don't we meet up again tomorrow?" and let out a yawn, realizing how late it was. She hadn't realized that it was already way past sunset.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Clarissa watched as Kaia opened the door for her and took back the key. Ranger ran inside quickly, jumping onto the bed and falling asleep before Clarissa could even figure out where the bed was. She turned to Kaia and smiled, "That sounds like a marvelous plan." She replied before going into her own room. As the door shut behind her, Clarissa began to examine anything that was touching the ground. The bed in the center of the room with two nightstands, a small desk over in the corner, and the bath by the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)   Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running from the target (bailey, loolaalee)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next