Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_voting_barTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_voting_barTaken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Clarissa looked up at Drago as he approached and didn't move when he placed his hand on her. "I could have chopped off your hand simply because I couldn't see you. No matter what training I've had or how hard I work, I still run into something that reminds me of how bad my disability is in a fight. I can't fight fire, cause I'll burn from the fire balls." She kept her eyes on the two of them, tears slowly making their way down her cheeks. "I'm just the pathetic little girl my parents thought I would be."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:39 pm

drago thought for a while," actually you could see better if you learn lightning bending, it something called electro sensing in which someone sends out small pulses of electricity so he could see objects, which i'm perfecting right now." he said, " i could help you learn firebending and lightning bending so i could help you sight."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Clarissa looked at him in almost bewilderment. "But, is that even possible? I thought it was extremely difficult for someone to be able to duel bend. That is wasn't something you can just learn how to do." Clarissa asked him, wiping the last of her tears away from her face. The thought intrigued her, but she was concerned that she wouldn't be able to learn it if she couldn't bend the element required for it.

(Leo, remember, she's only 17.)
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:44 pm

"yep to learn a second element one must suffer alot, so one could learn a second element..." he said then he thought, " you can see other than bending and your eyesight," he said touching her ears, " you could concentrate on the sounds around you to make a visual picture of what the world looks like," he said.
-----
leo sighed, "now your just copying what i say, anyways i have to go now rose disappeared...again,"
-----
drago facepalmed, "sis is gone again," he said giving a small sigh, then turned back to clarissa, " anyways i'll show you,"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Clarissa was a bit skeptical about what Drago said, but he seemed very confident. She decided she'd atleast hear him out. If it didn't work then it would be okay. With a nod, Clarissa let Drago show her about this new sight.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Drago tied a bandana that he happened to have around his eyes and focused on the sound around him," spin the earth around me so you don't think i'm cheating," if she did that he would say,"now hit me with a stone sphere from and direction you want."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Clarissa gave him a worried look but spun the earth anyway. Really, all she did was spin the earth he stood on, but made her circle far enough away that it only really spun him. "you want me to hit you?" She asked, confused by what he was asking. She continued to spin him as she spoke, figuring the spin was part of the show. "But what if I hit you? I'm not very good at throwing things, I might hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:56 pm

"just do it," he said to clarissa ,"i'm strogner than i look, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:14 pm

With a smile, Clarissa nodded and kept spinning him. Then without warning, she stopped spinning him and threw a rock at his head. Atleast, she hoped it was his head. She could sense where his shoulders were from the spinning, he seemed to rely on his shoulders and legs to keep him in place, but his head was a little less defined in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:52 pm

everything he saw was pitch black, not colors nor image. but he relied on another sense which he trained it to be able to block an invisible enemy's attack, he uses his sense of hearing as much of his sense of sight. as the spinning stopped he literally heard the movement of the rock flying towards him, he moved alittle to the right as stone barely touched his cheek and crashed to the wall behind him, soon after he heard something shatter. he removed a bandanna to see a shattered vase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}   Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan} - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken by Force {Bailey/Leosan}
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next