Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The New Fighting Force 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The New Fighting Force I_vote_lcapThe New Fighting Force I_voting_barThe New Fighting Force I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The New Fighting Force I_vote_lcapThe New Fighting Force I_voting_barThe New Fighting Force I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The New Fighting Force

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gendo Riis
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Gendo Riis

The New Fighting Force Empty
PostSubject: The New Fighting Force   The New Fighting Force I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Overhead, in the still dawn air, only the faint whisper of the wind rustling through the leaves, the cackle of a small fire and the swosh of a small trickling crick nearby could be heard. The sky was still a dark sheen of blue, but it was morning.

The young man, hardly twenty years of age sat cross-legged at the edge of a very small camp. He was fully conscious, but in another state of mind; a very precise meditation technique that drew the meditator's mind to a distant place that was different to each person. His hair was now tied back, and only shoulder length, which was four inches longer then it was since he cut it a full ear ago, and the color was a dark shade of brown; lighter than it used to be.

'Good.' Change was good. The only thing that stuck with him since he left the Order was the scars; both mental and physical. He had stubble on his chin, and slightly more than the shadow of a mustache. He was bigger, more physically and mentally fit, and was now a master at the art of fire bending. But none of that mattered. Only the cleansing of his soul did. The cleansing of his sword.

His name was Gendo Riis; a kid with the intelligence of a battle tested and battle proven general, the strength and speed of a Bull ox and the grace of a butterfly.

Gendo took a breath, and opened his eyes. 'West to the capitol,' he thought, before packing his camp an hour later. 'Once there, i will clear my name, and look for a career,' His biggest wish was to start anew, and he planned on doing it in the Light Nation's Capitol any way he could. 'Welcome to your new life, Gendo' he thought, then started west.
Back to top Go down

The New Fighting Force
Page 1 of 1