Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kyoko Kanazaki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kyoko Kanazaki I_vote_lcapKyoko Kanazaki I_voting_barKyoko Kanazaki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kyoko Kanazaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Kyoko Kanazaki Empty
PostSubject: Kyoko Kanazaki   Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Kyoko Hitomi Kanazaki
"I'll find you. I'll always find you."

Kyoko Kanazaki Large

| BASICS |

Name: Kyoko Kanazaki

Birthplace: Vermilion Dragon Empire

Current Residence: Vermilion Dragon Empire

Element: Water

Pets: A fire ferret, Kizu.

Weapons:

A vial necklace filled with Spirit Water
A gift given to Kyoko for her servitude to the Water Tribes. She was given this after using her prodigy healing abilities at the Tribes when they were needed.

Kyoko’s “Razor”
Given to her from her mother, Azami as a weapon to protect herself during her journey of the nations. It’s also her keepsake from home whenever she misses her mother.

Kyo’s Compass
Fashioned from pure silver pieces, this compass was given to her after she helped a nomad family who were severely injured from travelling through Serpent’s Pass. She treasures it and keeps it in her pocket always.

[size=24]| OPTIONAL |

Birthday: December 711 AO

Blood type: O+

Hobbies:
- Art
- Gardening
-  Adventuring

Quirks:
-  She’s skilled in Navigating as she is very adventurous and taught it to herself during her adventures
- She sleeps with a candle on a night
- Like her siblings, she loves Tea
- Tomboy at heart, she doesn’t care about love because all she wants is to find her brothers

Family:

Hiro Kanazaki, 48 (father: NPC), firebender
Azami Kanazaki neé Ryouji, 46 (mother: NPC), waterbender, spiritbender

Katsuo Kanazaki, 29 (brother, NPC),
firebender

Kei Kanazaki, 27  (brother), darkbender, spiritbender

Character Theme: ] Breath of Life - Florence and the Machines

| APPEARANCE |

Hair: Long brunette locks which curl at the ends. Often decorated with a headband. It reaches to her chest.

Eyes: Crystalline blue eyes which reflect her mother’s eyes.

Height: 5”9

Clothes: Kyoko’s usual attire is a laced white dress covered with a red and gold blazer. As time went on, she replaced her blazer for a red overcoat and brown boots. She still wears her headband with this although she sometimes wraps a bandana around her head.

Skin: Lightly tanned, smooth.

Body Type: Slender, slim.

| CHARACTERISTICS |

Personality:

Kyoko is described as tough as nails and also very protective. She can be somewhat of a tomboy, in that she doesn't buy into the usual expectations held for teenage girls; she scoffs at high school pretenses, doesn't seem to get on well with other girls, and holds her own against her male counterparts. Hayley is impulsive and tends to speak before she thinks, which can get her into trouble. She is a highly skilled manipulator with extremely questionable morals, she has proven she is willing to do anything to get what she wants and protect the people she loves, even at the expense of others' lives. Still, she does seem to value the ties of friendship, though highly selectively, and her desire to find her family suggests an inner vulnerability that she often covers up with provocative remarks and behavior.

Personal Strengths:
- Persuasive
- Head-strong
- Deceiving
- Friendly

Personal Weaknesses:
- Family Oriented
- Hot-headed

Hamartia:
- The Kanazaki Curse, which is Loneliness.

Personal Hero:
Azami, her mother.

Dreams and Ambitions:
To travel the world & to find her brothers

- Adventures
- Gardening
- Music
- Art

Dislikes:
- Cheaters
- Impatience
- Liars
- Cold tea
- Fools

Brief History:

Kyoko was born to Hiro and Azami Kanazaki. She was gifted with two older brothers, Katsuo and Kei although her father never allowed Kyoko to talk to Katsuo as she was a “Distraction inside a Body”. This deeply saddened Kyoko yet she did share a few family moments with her mother and Kei.

She was showered with plenty of gifts as a young girl. Her mother showed the girly side to herself and loved having a daughter to play and to dress with. Kyoko wasn’t fond of the girliness, she rathered play sword fighting with sticks with Kei. This encouraged her tomboyness in her later years. Kyoko also developed a skill for art at this age, starting with fingerpainting with her mother’s expensive paints.

Skipping ahead to age 11, where she first discovered her bending. Outside at her family’s pond, she was sitting down and painting a view of the turtle ducks swimming. After her obnoxious 12 year old brother Kei came speeding down and aimed a small piece of bread at her, it missed and hit a turtle duck. Panicked, Kyoko had stepped into the water and grasped the small chick. A glow emitted from her palms as she grasped and healed the duckling. Amazed by her abillities, she was known to be a Waterbender.

Age 16 was a hard stage of life for her. With Kei’s escape from the household and his estranged relationship with their father, she lost her best friend. Kyoko tried to reach out to Katsuo but his eagerness and stubbornness of trying to mirror their father’s glory had clouded his ties with family. Azami was the only one to comfort Kyoko. She sobbed to her mother countless times, wishing for Kei to return to her. School became a struggle as her focus was elsewhere. Kyoko stopped painting and her waterbending didn’t improve. She was stuck in a limbo of depression and it stuck for many years.

The years passed by and she never gave up on Kei. At age 22, she left her home and travelled through the nations to locate Kei. Here she reached the Northern Water Tribe and used her excellent Healing skills to help heal the injured. She was rewarded with a vial of Spirit Water which she still treasures today. Moving on to the Earth Kingdom where she also helped in the local medic. Kyoko then moved on into becoming a nomad and she helped a family which were attacked by Serpent’s Pass. They rewarded her with a small pocket compass to “help her find her dreams”. Kyoko uses this compass today and is kept in her pocket. Now at age 26, she has returned to the Vermilion Dragon Empire where she resumes her adventures and still tries to locate Kei. With no luck so far, she’ll need a group of skilled adventurours to help her.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kyoko Kanazaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Kanazaki   Kyoko Kanazaki I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Approved and moved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kyoko Kanazaki
Page 1 of 1