Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Yami saw his face turning red, and in return, her face did the same. She followed him outside, apparently going to see a friend of his. This time, however, Yami placed her hand in his, for the sake of the same feeling as the night before. She knew from the way he had been acting, he would probably grab onto her hand right back, although he might let go at any given time to avoid letting anybody he knew see him with her. Either way, they walked through the streets of the capital in the same direction as the night before.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Drago held her hand tightly not letting go, even when some people were looking at them. he looked at her and smiled as they got close to a huge building that looked like of a noble's except didn't have the dragon empire symbol on it. drago knocked on the door. but there was no answer. " i guess he left already." he said
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Yami, who had blushed even more when he grabbed her hand back, stared in disappointment at the door. Her curiosity was fading, and that dampened her spirits. Then she heard something, the sound of a lock being unlocked, and the door opened inward to reveal a person Yami had never seen before, but automatically she felt respect towards him, although she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 pm

He saw the door opening revealing a man in his 20s wearing expensive clothing from head to toe. "hey Leo, how are you today" drago said in a casual matter. Leo looked at him and gave a smile ".i'm good," he replied. Drago faced Yami, "Yami, this is Leo Kantura, Dragon Empire's Top ranked Bounty hunter. Leo this is Yami sentoki she is a traveler-"Leo cut him saying" and your girlfriend" he said teasingly. Drago's head turned red and litterally his head was letting out steam ,"she isn't my girlfriend..." he said in an embarressed manner. Leo looked a both of them, and gave a small laugh " why don't you two come in,"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Yami's face went a bright shade of red. Truthfully, she wanted to kick this Leo, but contained herself. Bad things happened when she got mad, so she just listened as Drago defended himself. Then Leo said "Why don't you two come in,". Yami followed Drago into the main room of the house. It was cozy enough as large buildings went, with the sweet smell of something baking coming from what was probably the kitchen. "So, you are this friend that Drago has told me so much about. My name is Yami, nice to meet you!" She and Leo shook hands, and he gestured for her and Drago to sit down on a comfortable looking couch.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Leo smiled, "if you two aren't in a relationship why are you two holding hands?" Drago's face was still red and turned even redder, and didn't know what to say, "it's non of your business what we're doing!" drago screamed, holding Yami's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Yami flinched as the blood flow to her fingers was cut off by Drago's sudden outburst. She touched him on the shoulder and said "Sorry about that, I just have a bad leg, so he was trying to stay close by in case i needed help standing." She said to Leo, then whispered to Drago, "It's probably best to let go of my hand now, I feel like my fingers are about to fall off"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:45 pm

he loosed his grip a bit, but was still holding hers, he didn't like Leo teasing him like that but was used to it. Leo looked at the couple, "oh alright, i hope your leg heals soon. Drago your hear to try to get the forbidden book i keep telling you no right?"
Drago smiled, "yep, i need to know about my curse mark and how i can save people's lives using it."
Leo sighed, " how long are you going to keep fighting to get that book?"
Drago gave a grin, "until i get-" before he finished his sentence a book drop onto his head.
Leo smiled, "i got permission from the royals to give it to you, now you two have to leave," he said in a kind manner.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Yami and Drago hurried out of the house, Drago holding the book close to his body. Yami, was still curious, and asked "So, a curse mark? What does that book have to do with it?" However, Yami could get no reply. A hand gripped over her mouth and waist and yanked her from Drago's grasp. She tried to fight, but its hard to fight a person you can't see and who is holding you 3 feet in the air. She tried to make eye contact with Drago, but was soon pulled into an ally, where she was tied up and gagged.

"Give us the book, and we'll give you the girl" Yami heard one guy say. "We have been waiting for you to get it, you know. We watched you, ready to take it whenever you got your hands on it. Now hand it over!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Drago face three men, "you want this book? well you have to get it from me!" he snapped his fingers and the one closest to Yami burst into a golden flame, the other two men jumped in suprise. Drago walked upto both of them, "this book is not going into any hands of you devils," his arm turned into a giant arm of lightining , "now let go of the girl or i will kill both of you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next