Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Yami glared at him, then stopped. "Sorry if i just glared at you, the 5-tails can take control sometimes, so please don't offend it anymore." She told him. Then she walked back out of the cave and gazed at the last remaining light of day, perhaps the most beautiful. It seemed as if they sky were on fire, and the valley seemed to shine. She looked up into Leo's eyes and locked her gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Drago's heart starting pounding really fast, but at the same time he was in pain, his right side of his face started to show parts or the curse mark and her turned his head trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Yami showed a look of concern. "Drago is...is that the curse mark you were talking about earlier?" she said, noting the glowing mark on his face just before he turned his head. "It's okay, I won't judge you, just like you didn't judge me when I told you my secret. So tell me, how did you get that mark?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 pm

"i was born with it," he said in an embaressed manner, " it's called the cured pheonix mark, one of the most dangerous and unknow curse mark known, the last person know to have it died 50 years ago and was known to be a nasty criminal."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Yami just stared into his eyes again and said, "Well from my experience in the last two days, I doubt that you will become a criminal. You will learn how to use that mark to help people...or something." She gave him a reassuring look, smiling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:10 am

drago smiled, "thanks Yami," he felt his heart fell so light yet beating so fast. he wanted to confess to her so badly, that he loved her, but didn't have he strength to say it. he then asked he something he might regret? he looked in her in the eyes then asked, "are you in a relationship with anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Yami smiled and said, "Not at all. Most guys are to scared to get close to me, let alone ask me out. And besides, I'm always moving, never staying in one place for very long. Why, are you interested?" She asked, and before he could reply, she planted a kiss on his cheek, the one without the curse mark.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Drago's face turned bright red, then he started stuttering, not able to get a single sentence right. his eyes widened and he didn't know what to do. should he kiss her back or not do anything. a bunch of thoughts filled his head, and all that can be seen on him was a red blank face with his mouth wide open.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Yami stared at him, regretting kissing him. He looked as if he was about to pass out. At one point, a fly flew into his open mouth, and he didn't do anything. Yami just shrugged and sat down on the grass, this time facing the east where a full moon was rising. It cast a white brightness across the valley, and Yami thought it was beautiful. After awhile, she got up and said, "Well, i'm going back to the inn. I will see you in the morning, if you ever snap out of this trance" She walked toward fireball and got ready to mount.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Drago snapped back to his senses, he ran up to her and held her hand. "alright lets go", he said as he planted a kiss on her forehead, "the moon is beautiful you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: February-
Jump to: