Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_voting_barBlack with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black with White (Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Yami closed the door and sunk down, leaning against the door. She had never really been on a date before (if you could count that as a date), nor had she ever felt this way about a guy. She was smiling, blushing, and falling asleep all at once. After sitting there for a few minutes, she got up and got in bed, staring at the ceiling, still smiling. Yet something was bugging her, something about what Drago had said. He had mentioned taking her to see something, and Yami wanted to know what it was. She was sure that she would see it tomorrow, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Drago on the other hand was still battling his feeling, and wasn't able to sleep, he was tossing him self trying to sleep after a few minutes he fell asleep. the next morning Drago wore his clothes and entered Yami's room quietly through the window, he placed some warm food on a table near her and jumped out the window before she could suspect it was him and entered his own room and pretended to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Yami woke up with a start at the smell of good food. She looked at the plate, and then at the open window. She knew she hadn't left it open the night before, and she knew that something was up. However, the meal was still hot, so she ate it. Not knowing anybody in this city, she knew who it was who had left her the food, and knew how he did it. She climbed out the window and onto the fire escape. She looked into Drago's window, which had also been left open.

Yami was no fool. She could tell the difference between a person who is really asleep and a person who is awake. However, instead of letting Drago know that she was there, she silently climbed in through the window and jumped up onto one of the rafters on the ceiling. She had trained in the art of silent movement, and not a single sound was made as she did this. She moved across the wooden beams, and stopped above drago's bed.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 am

Drago actually knew that yami came in to the room, but he wanted her to feel that she had the upper hand, he got out of the bed and got a coin out of his pocket and flicked in the air, aiming at Yami's forehead. "you know it's not nice to go into other people's room and spy on them, yami." he said not showing his face, since it was red knowing she was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Yami had sensed that Drago knew she was in there, especially when he got out of bed, and moved to a different spot as the coin flew up where she was. From the new spot, she could see Drago's face, and the bright red color made her face go the same shade. She then loaded an arrow into her bow, drew back, and fired a color tipped arrow straight toward his chest, that if it made contact would spread red paint all over his body the same shade as his face. She then climbed through a hole in the ceiling and went back to her own room, trying to get the color out of her face, without checking to see if she actually hit him or not.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:09 am

Drago caught the arrow by instinct, he trained himself to be able to dodge a rain of them with his eyes closed.he broke the tip off and followed Yami even silent then her, and threw the tip at her, if it his her she would be cover in her own red paint.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Yami had some sixth sense that told her somebody was behind her. Through a mirror in her room, she saw Drago holding the arrow. She turned, grabbed the arrow, and fired it back in less than a second. Then she dove under the bed, crawling through a hole in the wall that the bed was against that would be too small for Drago to fit through. Yami heard the puff of smoke and knew that the arrow had hit something, whether it was Drago or not she wasn't sure. She crawled through the tunnel and found herself in Drago's room again.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:32 pm

he dodged the paint tip and jumped out of his window, he then fired a flame out of his feet and quickly flew into his room where he saw Yami. he gave a grin, "is this the first thing you do to someone after he/she gives you something to eat. he walked passed her, "i guess since your up i guess we should get going."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Yami got up after Drago had come in to the room. When he said "i guess since your up i guess we should get going." she smiled and followed him. Her curiosity flame had been reignited, and she still wanted to know what it was that Drago had wanted to show her. They went down the stairs into the dining area of the inn. The man at the counter yelled "Hey! Where are you going? Don't you want some breakfast? I made one of the dishes already!" Yami smiled at the man, then walked over and picked up the meal, handing it to Drago. "I take it you haven't eaten yet today? Here, you need to get your strength up, especially if we are going to be walking around today as much as we did last night."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Drago blushed as he took the food from yami, "Th-Thanks yami." when he finished eating he paid the counter man a tip, and left with yami, "first i need to visit someone...do you remember the person who i talked to you about yesterday?" he waited for an answer, "well we are going to visit him." he said giving a warm smile to yami, "i just hope he didn't leave early..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black with White (Loolaalee)   Black with White (Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black with White (Loolaalee)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next