Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Request of Akari ((Open)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_vote_lcapA Request of Akari ((Open)) I_voting_barA Request of Akari ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_vote_lcapA Request of Akari ((Open)) I_voting_barA Request of Akari ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Request of Akari ((Open))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

A Request of Akari ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Akari was lunging around the palace since her arrive. She was visiting her Aunt, The Light queen. Se sat on a window seal looking into the clouds and then to the palace gates. She was looking out for her Old friend that was to arrive for an important mission in a day or so. Akari sighed, looking back to the clouds. Her silver hair and light silken clothing blow in the breeze, along with her light silken ribbons in her hair.

Where is she? Akari thought looking as bored as can be.

"Lady Akari. You should be practicing your bending... For the mission I mean." It was Sorami, Akari's faithful Companion. Sorami was a sky dragon who had been with Akari all her life. The two have always been together never parting.

"Gesh, Sorami. I will for when i got to it." Akari snorted crossing her arms, child-like and looking out of the window.

Sorami flu over to her Master. "Akari. Please I'm not telling and I'm not asking. I want to know you'll be on for when your on this mission... I can't come with you.." She sounded sad and somewhat lonely.

Akari looked at her with softer and sorrow filled eyes. "Sorami... I'll be fine, you know that. Besides I won't be able to use my bending on the Dark nations side... There's barely any light there." Akari smiled giving her pet a hug around the snout.

Sorami Gave a loving Hiss and wrapped her body around Akari loosely, More a levitating act. "I know.." She sighed.

Akari released the snout and looked out through the window again. "Besides I'll have Yukina." Akari Smiled, her light Grey eyes were soft and waiting.

OOC: Bio link is connected to the Pix =]
A Request of Akari ((Open)) Irene-1
Akari and Sorami

Last edited by Harata (River) on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Yukina yawned, slinging her bag over her shoulder and fixed her scarf. She then retied the ribbons on her wrists and the bow in the back of her hair, trying to look presentable. Her blonde hair glowed in the sun outside the Light Kingdom. She was nervous, but excited to see an old friend after a long journey.

Knock! Yukina knocks on the door of the palace's gates, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Akari jumped up excitedly hearing the knock. "She's HERE!" Akari screech, grinned widely. She slipped through the gaps of Sorami's body, running down the halls of the Palace, dodging servants here and there.

Sorami followed her and flu above watching the girl run to towards the door like an excited puppy. "You should slow down, Akari. What if it isn't her? The last 6 weren't."

Akari turned the corner, "I know! But I know its her! I can fell it!" She smiles breathing heavily. She was almost there only a few more corners!

Sorami turned the corner also keeping the pace with her master. "And that's what you said the last 5 times!" She exclaimed.

"I know! I know! But I'm sure this time.Really!" Akari stopped at the palace door. Her grin was wide, and The door opened. "YUYU!" She shouted Glomping the old friend knocking her onto the floor.

OOC: Glomping is a mixture of a pounce and a hug ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

(( Lol, I just had to laugh reading that. Hahah! Smile ))

Falls to the ground being tackled and hugged, "Uh..heh.. Glad to see you too Akari!" She smiles. Yukina then waves at Sorami, giving a slight bow.

Yukina then becomes slight in aw, seeing how beautiful and big the palace was, "...Wow.." She then looks to Akari, "Practice your light bending lately? I'd love to see you bend!"

Yukina smiles, bending up a yellow orb surrounded by ribbons of sparkles and dust-like light, "I can't wait to see what you have learned from the special teachers here! I'm also excited for our mission." Yukina continued to just have a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Sorami bowed her had at the girl before landing on the ground, behind Akari. "Hello Yukina."

Akari was happy to see Yukina. She noticed her friend looking around the palace in wonder. "Cool, huh." She grinned.

"Practice your light bending lately? I'd love to see you bend!" Yukina looked at her, smiling, and then bending up a yellow orb surrounded by ribbons of sparkles. "I can't wait to see what you have learned from the special teachers here! I'm also excited for our mission."

Akari looked at her a moment and looked at the orb. "Yea.. umm, I'm getting pretty good at it, Hehe." Akari lied but not obviously. "But hey! Look at Sorami! She's alot bigger than the last time you saw her." Akari smiled pointing at Her pet grinning. She tried to change the subject.

Sorami had been listening intently to Akari's reply to the question. She started to laugh a dragon-like laugh on the inside not wanting to betray her life long friend. Her eyes gleamed in amusement.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:50 pm

"This is definately cool!"

Yukina beamed, "Oh yeah! You sure have grown Sorami!" She smiled, going over to lightly pet her.

Yukina pat Sorami on the head, "You haven't been practicing have you, Akari? I can teach you some tricks and tips before or even after the mission. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." She smiles, looking at her friend.

Yukina yawned and held her bag, "Think you can show me my room? Even give me your grand tour?" Yukina smiles, remembering their childhood days.

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Sorami purred under Yukina's warm hands. "It is good to see you again." She wanted to have Yukina swear she would protect her master but stopped her self before saying anything.

Akari Laughed, "You know me tooo well Yuyu!" She grinned scratching the back of her neck with her right arm. "That sounds fine I guess.." She accepted the offer still a little hesitant b/c of her last teacher.

"Think you can show me my room? Even give me your grand tour?" Yukina yawned tiredly.

"Oh! Yes, of course! Your in the room with me!" Akari smiled as she reached out taking Yukina's hand and dragging her up to Sorami. "Come on get on." She invited as she climbed onto Sorami's back. "You look tired as least we can give you a ride to the room."

Sorami sat still as her master mounted her back and invited Yukina on board. She wasn't exactly strong enough to carry more than one but could for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Yukina laughed, "Sounds great. Oh, and we can start tomorrow for training. I'm sure you know the basics so we can go straight for the hard stuff!"

Yukina hopped on Sorami and looked around, "Wow.. never rode a dragon before." Yukina sat behind Akari, still looking around the castle.

"I wonder if the food is good," Yukina laughed. She looked a Akari, "Doing good here? What have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Sorami Began to levitate and then glide throughout the halls, calm and swift. "Hold on tight."

Akari smiled and was about to say something before the General's messenger solider busted through the palace walls and started running through the halls, Shouting, "We're under attack!"

Akari Gasped in horror. "Oh no.." She murmured, "Sorami! Quick to the room i need my swords!" Akari commanded patting the dragon's back rapidly.

Sorami felt her masters fear and Flu as quickly as she could through the corridors to Akari's room. She then landed allowing the two to get off and go into the room as she rested.

Akari Rushed into the room. There where two bed on either side of the room and lite by the sun. She grabbed her swords from on the side of her bed and her cloak, strapping them both on. "I'm going to the battle field. Your welcome to come but I'm sure your tired. And I want you to be warned that the earth kingdom gives no mercy." She stared at Yukina in the eyes more serious then Yukina has probably seen her ever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Yukina stares, "I'll do it."

Yukina looks around, "Do you have a tower? I can bend from afar like an aeriel hit with some others."

She looks at Akari, "Don't die on me." Yukina gives a little smile.

The castle shakes, more hits coming in. Yukina yells, "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request of Akari ((Open))   A Request of Akari ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request of Akari ((Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next