Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
special request (18+) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
special request (18+) I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) I_voting_barspecial request (18+) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
special request (18+) I_vote_lcapspecial request (18+) I_voting_barspecial request (18+) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

special request (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

special request (18+) Empty
PostSubject: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Theirastra arrived at ember island. She had only been here a few times before having a hunting celebration party. The island was always a little uncomfortable for here because of the hot weather she was still not use to it yet. She was here on an a special job some one wanted a personal ice sculpture made of them. Its a good thing they lived on ember island that means they have the money to keep it from melting. Theirastra arrived at the place she was told to meet the customer at.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Owlan stood on the balcony of his brother's large palace. The large estate had once belonged to his family, and was now his brother Eldunar's, from which the latter ruled as Regent Lord of Ember Island. Owlan sighed again, and waited patiently for the sculptor to arrive. Normally Owlan would've asked his brother, Erolass the artist, to do the sculpting for him, but Erolass specialized in stone and topiary, and preferred not to work in Ice. Owlan could see a ship arriving, and wondered if the sculptor would be on it. The artist said she would arrive on this day at noon, and it was almost that time. Perhaps she was held up? No matter, no matter. Whatever the reason, she would be here, Owlan knew it.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Theirastra approached the large palace in aww. Surly whoever owns this would require exceptional work. Theirastra began to think of all the details she should include that she normally doesn't for other clients. this project is not going to be as quick as her other ones. her normal sculptures usually take anywhere from 5-15 minutes, this one will probably take 40. Another thought entered her mind; since this guy was rich he mite be handsome to. Sometimes when bending her sculptures if there's a handsome guy she wont do as good as a job as she usually dose, but on the other hand sometimes when she is being distracted by a good looking guy she would pay more attention to his better details and the sculpture will sometimes end up looking better then the man himself. Theirastra knocked on the door feeling nervous.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Owlan heard a knock at the door, and he sat down at the head of his large table. "Come in," he said calmly as the sculptor entered. He looked up from his table, and could see that it was a beautiful young woman, younger than himself, but still fairly beautiful. Owlan knew that he would have a hard time NOT flirting with her, but he would need to be professional, and he planned to do just that. "Please, sit," said Owlan, "You are the sculptor I hired to sculpt me in ice right? Here is the job: I want you to sculpt three sculptures of me in ice, and I will choose the one I like best. Once that is done, I would like three more of the sculpture I choose made. You will have a room here, one of the master bedrooms with an en suite no less, and you will dine with me and my brother as one of the family, since you are an esteemed guest. You may choose what you want to eat, and it will be prepared for you. You may take as long as you like to sculpt all of these sculptures, and if you wish to take a few days for a creative break you will be allowed. You work when you want, and feel like working. Furthermore you will be paid one thousand gold daily, and four thousand extra gold for every hour you spend sculpting. You will also be paid ten thousand gold upfront for your services. Does this seem fair to you? If not then you are more than welcomed to create your own deal, or ask for more gold."

Owlan smiled a friendly smile, "Oh, and while you take the time to think, please, would you like something to drink?" he asked friendly, "Wine? Bourbon? Scotch? Liquor? Whiskey? Water? If you name it I shall get it for you."
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:24 am

“Water would be nice thank you” Theirastra was astonished her thoughts racing. She was sitting before the fire lord him self and he wanted her to make a sculpture of him. Had she been an untrustworthy woman she could take her time and soak up the money he was offering, but she wouldn’t do that. How long did he expect the ice sculptures to take? “Your offer is more than generous, I have no objections.” If she wanted to Theirastra could make all 6 sculptures in about 7 hours but she doubted the fire lord could stay in one spot that long, she herself would go nuts. Besides he did seem warm and inviting, maybe she could stay a few days. “If you want I can make a sculpture now.”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"Water it is," replied Owlan, "Please bring in a water for our guest and a bourbon and scotch for me please." Called Owlan to his butler. Owlan then turned back to his guest, and then nodded, "I will not force you to start now," he said, "Start only if you want to start." Owlan then realized something very important, he didn't even know the girls name. "May I get your name?" he asked, and as he asked he realized, she was a very beautiful girl. Owlan couldn't help but staring at her now, and everytime their eyes would meet, they would quickly flit away, it was almost as if they were...nah, it couldn't be, not this soon. But then again...Owlan wondered if she felt this way too? No, Owlan needed to be professional, and pushed all thoughts of this from his mind. The butler suddenly returned, and handed Owlan and the girl their drinks before walking away. Owlan sipped his bourbon and scotch and sighed a little inside, he needed that.
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 am

Something about the man made her stare at him in aw. Perhaps it was
the fact he was the fire lord whatever the reason bending a sculpture
of him now would explain her staring at him. ”My name is Theirastra
your majesty.” She can’t keep staring like this It’s going to start
looking odd. Theirastra took a few sips of her water “ I came here in
a working state of mind if we make a sculpture now I might get out of
it.” That didn’t make much sense to her but hopefully it did to him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 am

"I understand, we shall begin right away, out on the balcony?" he asked, "I want to have this sent to some place special. I cannot reveal where yet, but these four statues will be the crowning achievement of my Nation. If all goes well, I will have more made in the future, and I will need you to make them." Owlan walked out onto the balcony and removed his robes, so that he stood in nothing but his slippers and pants. He was shirtless otherwise. "I want to be like the Old Ozai statue that was torn down after the 100 Year War," he said, "Only statue is to be respected, not worshiped or feared. I do not want to become Ozai." Owlan then placed his hands out to his sides, and began to breath fire from his mouth and hands. "This is but the first of several poses, as I said there will be four initial at first."
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Theirastra brought the several jugs of water with her. Her cheeks blushed several shades of red when she noticed him taking his shirt off. She began to bend the water into the mans general shape and iced it making certain to to add the fire. After about 80 minuets she was finished. This sculpture took longer than the others because of the added fire and chest details. She has done a few nude sculptures before but the level of detail on this guy was incredible. Theirastra couldn't tell whether she did a good or bad job, the fire lord and the sculpture looked exactly alike other than the sculpture being transparent "all finished, remember you will have to keep it in a cold spot to keep it from melting." Theirastra said finally calming down for her arousal.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 am

"That is exactly what I plan to do with it," said Owlan, and as he stopped his posing, two men came in and whisked away the statue, "They are bring it the coldest place on the island for now. Shall we get started on the other statues of different poses? Or would you like to rest....it's probably best if you rest, since you did take a while with that last statue and it turned out perfect. I wouldn't want you to over stress your working creativity, but I won't force you to rest. The choice is yours." With that, Owlan slid back on his robe; he wouldn't need it off again for the other poses. These ones he planned to be more dignifying and less standoffish. He just hopped that they would turn out well, that way they would suit their purpose. Owlan smiled at the girl when her back was turned. He was glad he had chosen a water bender, for several reasons: 1. She was good looking, 2. She was a good Ice Sculptor and 3. She would be the perfect person to ask about where to put the statue in it's new home once it arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special request (18+)   special request (18+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special request (18+)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next