Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_vote_lcapAyame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_voting_barAyame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_vote_lcapAyame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_voting_barAyame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished Empty
PostSubject: Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished   Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished It24

|BASICS|

Name: Ayame Tasiji

Birthplace: Dark Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire

Current Residence: Dark Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire

Element: dark, fire

Pets: none

Weapons: stars, hidden blades, stilettos, and her powerful bending skills

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday:
    2/6

Blood type:B-

Hobbies: She is moving in the shadows of the night, seen rarely from human eyes. She is paid to kill people. She is one of the best, and she makes complicated plans even for the most unforeseen thing, which is likely to go wrong.

Quirks: She used to play hide and seek when she was younger, oddly, the kids she was playing with disappeared after every game, and she had to go to another group of children… She mas killed many children in her miserable life.

Family: {step-mother}Lanak ~Moodek {step father} Tasiji
    Their two children Sirita and Morren Tasiji, and Ayame
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1amtXOKF4

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    She has pure black straight hair going down to her waste

Eyes: Her eyes, are very odd. In a yellowish color, enormous and smart. They are on a high spot on her face

Height: She is average to tall, about 1,80m.

Clothes: She dresses in black tight clothes, so that she will be comfortable and not easily spotted at night. She also wears usually, a black long coat. And ninja, smooth bottom shoes. She wears gloves and sometimes, even elbow, and knee pads.

Skin: She has pale to white skin.

Body Type: Not much to say, she is light as a feather and partly skinny, on her waste, wrists and legs. She is well-built [muscles on her arms and legs] and she has long fingers, her hands perfectly shaped for a murder.

Image: Her anime image could be thought as this one:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Ayame knows how to watch her back. She is used in making spur decisions that can be deadly. She is clearly a person you can’t rely on. She is taciturn and ambitious. She is also quick tempered, assertive, self-opinionated, confrontational and finally, arrogant. She is rarely fallible as she gets to carefully plan her moves and decisions. She is paranoiac, which means, killing is a pleasure bigger than love for her. She prefers to kill people with dark-bending and she is apathetic and merciless. She sadly, knows that not many things can be accessible through death, so since she is old enough, as almost every murderer she is unethical, using her body to fulfill her requests.  The tough and apathetic opinion towards death she has makes you think that a dark spirit overwhelms her body.

Personal Strengths: She feels happier while killing,
    Her dark bending powers are also important to her.
    She is revolutionary and likes to stand against the palace.
    She enjoys revenge and that’s the source of her bending in fact.

Personal Weaknesses:  Purifying light, is something she is actually scared, and that’s why she hesitates to fight with a light bender. She feels weak when people love her. She hates them. She can’t seem to understand what’s normal into life.

Hamartia: Ayame has a dark soul. There’s nothing bad with her, apart that she is the presentation of evil

Personal Hero: She admires Vaatu, the powerful Dark spirit. She hopes he will be freed, and that she will serve him.

Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams of being regognised as a deathly assassin, and she wants everyone to be afraid of her. She is also thirsty for the blood of a rebellion. Like older times, she wishes to lead a war between dark benders and the fire nation to expand the control of the Dark nation!

Likes: Ayame prefers hiding in the shadows, but she is brave enough to fight. She loves killing, and using dark bending as her weapon. She likes having power and telling others what to do. She likes dressing in black and learning other’s secrets.

Dislikes: She feels deep discussion about naïve and kind people. And generally, anything they like [flowers,pink and light colors, sunrise, celebrations-Wait! She likes them!] It’s easy to kill someone while the crowd hides you! She hates animals, and she simply can’t stand failure.  

Brief History: The story of her family, explains how she actually became the one she is, since she grew into a family of peaceful non-benders.
    Ayame was found by Latak and Moodk, and adopted in the Tasiji family. A peaceful family of no-benders, that loved her and took care of her with affection. Ayame’s true ancestors though, were a whole lineage of assassins, carrying their characteristics in her blood. They were all, masters in dark, spirit, or blood bending. Foumio, Satorou, her real father, son of Kenjeo and Siji Satorou, meet Alime-Ayame’s real mother- in a brothel. The compination of light and dark bending abilities, was expected to create a human with unique characteristics, skills and the values of good and evil carved on its heart. But no…
    Ezio and Ayame Satorou, are the heirs of the killing obsession their ancenstors had. Ezio was banished to the Island of assassins, after killing an important councilor of the king. Ayame was abandoned when she was still a baby with the hope, she wouldn’t live to become a blood sucking killer as well as her brother.
    Through the years, Ayame had some emotional and spiritual crisis. When her inner self was connecting to the spirit world unconsciously. Then, she was uncontrollable and merciless [even more if possible] She would kill anyone and anything on her way. Currently she wanders alone trying to fulfill her deeper purposes, and bring the end to the V.D.E!

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished   Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ayame Tasiji {dark-fire bender} finished
Page 1 of 1