Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_vote_lcapRaven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_voting_barRaven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_vote_lcapRaven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_voting_barRaven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED   Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Rave Rune
    Birthplace:Light Kingdom
    Current Residence: Nomad ( Travels )
    Element: Chi - pure energy
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons:

Weapons APP:

Name: Longsword
    Amount: One
    Type: Longsword
    Appearance: A large blade much similar to the buster sword but this blade is connected with the users chi. The sword is broken into many pieces and can be reconnected by using the users chi. Then once its reconnected it can unleash large amounts of pure energy.
    Special Abilities: This sword directly connected to the users nervous system. It can unleash large amounts of energy that can be manipulated by the user.
    Origin/History:This weapon was given to her while she was part of an underground movement against the radicals or wizards. Though she was the only chi bender in her group. After a while she realized it was pointless to join a group in which they where close to her talent and she abandoned them.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: First day of spring
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: She has a boyish attitude to her and she enjoys boyish kind of hobbies. It ranges from hunting,smithing, working with the flintlock guns that had began to appear on the market, fishing, traveling, mercenary work, etc..you name it.
    Quirks: What is unusual about her is her ability to bend pure energy. She can manipulate it through her thoughts. Whatever she can think of it what kind of power her chi gives out.
    Character Theme: SKRILLEX - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is pure white much like a freshly coat of snow upon the forest. It flows freely in the air with little to no flaws. Gently resting upon her shoulders, her hair is not longer then her upper back.
    Eyes: Her eyes are teal, a mix between green and blue, very much like the energy she unleashes on her opponents.
    Height: She is very short for her size, with reaching 5'6 feet tall.
    Clothes: Now this is the most unique about her. Custom made metal that is also connected to her nervous system that enables her to bend without any arm movement. Each section of her armor has a rune seal upon it. Her head, has a teal hood upon her head which covers all but her face. Teal lined with gold trimmings,it rests perfectly on her head. Her upper body consists of a titanium armor which is also lined with gold and runes markings upon her shoulders. Her wrists also consist of the armor but on her right arm she has a large metal glove with giant wrist guard that also holds rune marking. Her pants are blue leather with metal leggings attached to them. The leggings are also lined with gold and holding rune markings all over them.
    Skin: Lightly brown skin from the constant hikes she goes on.
    Body Type: She had a very slim body but athletic enough to show that she is not just your ordinary girl.
    Image: Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED Rcpszs

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She has a tomboy attitude, she never backs down from a fight but smart enough to know when shes out matched.
    Personal Strengths: She has many strengths about her, she never backs down from a fight, also able to adapt to certain situations.
    Personal Weaknesses:Her weakness is in her chi bending. With her using alot of energy to unleash her attacks, it drains her ability to fight. With the losing strength of using her chi for too long, she can use her swords runes to help her in battle and connecting it with her chi will vanish.
    Personal Hero: She has no personal hero
    Dreams and Ambitions: Her dreams are somewhat mixed as shes now more or less a nomad. Her main goal is to find a place that she can call home.

Dislikes:doing nothing, staying behind city walls for too long, arrogant people, being told that she can not do something

Brief History: All of her life she was an amazing fighter, a true brawler and perfect at hand to hand combat. At a young age she was able to use chi to amplify her attacks but with each attack and how long some fights would last she would sometime run out of fuel.

This had to change.

With many more years of training she was able to master wielding a Longsword and more hand to hand combat techniques that supported her body frame. As she continued to get older, she was now able to manipulate chi right off her blade, that day came to an end when she went head to head with a demon called Eclipse. Her blade was shattered but her pride was still intact and this did nothing but increase her efforts to become a better fighter. With a few more years of training and hitting her mid 20's, she was now able to fuse the blade together with her chi, but with a huge drawback as it drained her energy much faster than before.

Of course this lead to more training to master new techniques...

With many months she was ready to face the demon and reclaim the victory that was taken form her, until she found out someone had beaten her to the punchline already. Most people would have been upset over such a loss but not her. Instead she wanted to fight the person or maybe another demon who had beaten this demon she had lost to. With a few days of digging for info she found out the man but was even more thrilled to find out he was a Master water and Spirit bender. This mans name was Te-No-Osaro, a man located somewhere in Ba Sing Se.

Set off she wanted too challenge this man to a fight and beat him one on one.

Last edited by TheLOONEYmuffin on Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed app format.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED   Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:49 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED   Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED   Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven Rune the Chi Bender FINISHED
Page 1 of 1