Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_vote_lcapmy character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_voting_barmy character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_vote_lcapmy character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_voting_barmy character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi please check

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check Empty
PostSubject: my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi please check   my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:28 am

|BASICS|
Name: Dynasty Azeeza Chi
Age: found out I could learn water bending at 7 years old and stiil having trouble at age 13
Birthplace: northern water tribe
Current Residence:Republic City
Element: Water
Pets: (Optional. Detailed.) Polar Bear, Dog, Cat Disdain for all things going on around it.
Weapons: NONE REALLY

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 10/8/1997
Blood type: O
Hobbies: loves to be with her pet ,walks around city, paint and tries to get better at water bending
Quirks: Fun, Quiet most of the time,mysterious, and a mess
Family: my mom- Earric watter bender not mastered but a nurse my dad-Alemana is a soilder my great great grandmother -
Azriel she was a mastered water bender and my uncle that i live with who is also mastered-Emery
Character Theme: Iron Man 3 Trailer Music

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Black straight spine lenght hair has alittle water colored blue on the bottom and has a the left eyed covered with hair
Eyes: green eyes but shaped like a lion eye
Height:Short, maybe 5,3 or 5,4
Clothes:Wears a ripped t- shirt, and has a nice pair of skinny jeans that she stole and wears bandages as shoes
Skin: Looks light brown skin and is smooth with scars on the top of the arms
Body Type: has an average body size that every girl has but aliitle bulk
Image:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX8RaVGICjqnWcok6Ot4KwrtvGxwXVQ7wiKPGL4A3JCEsKqEzB5g
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Poor, so when she walks around anywhere she is quick as lighting no one see her they just know that they have been robed. fun, free spirited, mysterious, and quiet sometimes with friends
Personal Strengths: super speed, and strong
Personal Weaknesses: Chi blockers, Dark benders, and Blood benders
Hamartia: killed a Chi blocker before and hates what she did
Personal Hero: Korra
Dreams and Ambitions:wants to be the master of water bending like her grandma and uncle and become unstoppable

Dislikes:Chi blockers, Dark benders, Blood benders

Brief History:at age seven she was just a plain little water tribe girl hanging with her friends by themselves at the seaside. there where all playing and kidding around till Unagi comes out of nowhere and tries to eat her. she covered her self real fast then suddenly she looks up and the Unagi is frozen soild.
now, she lives with her uncle to train more. and to become mastered enough to become unstoppable in war. but the thing is that they are poor so shes the fast girl ever and she can slowly steal stuff from peoples pockets, purses, or even if it was just on a seat or table. and now the police wants to find her and end her to prison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi please check   my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Hey, yes we would love to have you on the site, but there is a few rules and policies you need to follow first.

1: Please register to be on the site, by register i mean sign up for an account, alot like you would for facebook and or a new email. You can find this button right underneath the banner, it is a blinking button that says REGISTER. After that, you can go ahead and copy and paste your character application.

2: Please read all the site rules, and the story line for this site. On this avatar site, The Legend of Korra didn't happen. There is no republic city, or police or cars or mechanical things really. There are no Amon or chi blockers.

3: When you post an app, Please put Age: Number, and talk in third person. THERE IS NO " I " There is pronouns, such as He, She, They, ect.

- Birthday, please don't put the year, as we run on a different timeline and calender than Earth. There is no 1997.

- Personality needs to be 2 paragraphs

- Weaknesses and Dislikes have to be different things, as they are not the same category

- Please be specific when saying your character is faster and stronger than others.

- Im am also confused about how being poor makes your character the fastest girl ever? I understand that you are poor so you steal, but not having money doesn't increase your speed.

- Also, this is 700 years later since Aang and team avatar stopped Ozai, so im pretty sure the Unagi died of old age a long time ago. Please do not reference anything to the Avatar the last airbender series unless you are referring to Setting or certain traits
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi please check   my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:13 pm

She was registered under an account named "Dynasty". Judging by the looks of it, she was deleted. No idea why, you'll have to ask Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi please check   my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi	please check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character Dynasty Azeeza Chi please check
Page 1 of 1