Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Character: Jai Sun Ce 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_vote_lcapNew Character: Jai Sun Ce I_voting_barNew Character: Jai Sun Ce I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_vote_lcapNew Character: Jai Sun Ce I_voting_barNew Character: Jai Sun Ce I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Character: Jai Sun Ce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvenfire86
Novice
Novice
Wolvenfire86

New Character: Jai Sun Ce Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am

Name: Jai Sun Ce
Birthplace: Earth Kingdom, former Fire Nation colonies
Current Residence: Traveling the world
Element: Fire
Pets: none
Weapons: Bo staff

Hair: This http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections3/summerlook-g3.jpg but the coloring is black at ink.
Eyes: Golden and dull. They are big, denoting friendliness.
Height: 5’8”. Jai is insecure about his height.
Clothes: He wears clothes very similar to Sokka’s fire nation costume, except the shades of red are bright and more vibrant, and the sleeves are longer, going down to his wrists. He has two golden arm bands over each bicep, one with a dragon and the other with a messenger hawk.
Skin: Smooth skin with a brownish tint.
Body Type: Well built, with plenty of bulk in his upper body. Build like a small football player.

Personality: Jai is an extremely friend person who likes to help others. He is rarely selfish and makes every effort to improve himself a little more each day. He believes that hard work pays off and has a fountain of advice to give anyone who has open ears.
Personal Strengths: Very wise, compassionate, self-sacrificing and slow to violence. Very proficient with a bo staff
Personal Weaknesses: Prone to loneliness and doubt, doubts himself frequently, terrible luck with women, has a mild prejudice towards the Water Tribe (but is working on that), afraid of the ocean (?), hates his shortness.
Personal Hero: Iroh
Dreams and Ambitions: Jai wants to “find his bliss”. He believes that his place in the world, where he can truly be happy, is not in the place he was born, and now is looking for wherever he belongs. In addition to this, he hopes to find a wife and live happily with her in the place they both belong.

Likes: Reading, telling stories, being in nature (especially fields and hills), green apples, eating rich foods, drinking, Earth Kingdom Women

Dislikes: Loud noises, rude people, the various man-eating creature that live in the ocean, sand benders, most vegetables, snow.

Brief History: Jai Sun Ce was born to a minor noble family in what is now the former Fire Nation colonies. His father is a doctor and land owner. His family owns several farms and homes in the Earth Kingdom. He has a brother who is studying medicine like his father and a mother who helps manage the family's medical business. Because he had an upper class upbringing, Jai struggles with a mild prejudice towards the Water Tribe.

Jai went to school, studied fire bending and bo staff fighting, and cartography. He'd help the farmers on his land with their work often, enjoying the fresh air and manual labor, and he loved telling stories to their children at night. Jai always was an optimist and very happy, but felt that something was missing in his life.

One day found an old text called The Tales of the Dragon of the West, the memoirs of General Iroh, and it radically changed his views on the world. He decided that that was who he wanted to be like when he got older. When he finished his schooling, he saved up some money and, just after his twentieth birthday, he left his family’s property to see the world. His father was sad to see him go, but gave him his blessing.

Armed with his bo staff, a map, his bending, a few books, and a backpack full of supplies, Jai now begins his journey to find where he belongs. He decided to head up north, where the road goes up hill from his home, always choosing the more challenging path.http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections3/summerlook-g3.jpg

Last edited by Wolvenfire86 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 am

It's good, but the only thing is you need one more paragraph for history (as we have a two paragraph minimum rule) and add his dislikes. They are mandatory. Other than that, looking good, k?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Wolvenfire86
Novice
Novice
Wolvenfire86

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 am

Okay. Fix it up. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Nope, it's all good now. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Wolvenfire86
Novice
Novice
Wolvenfire86

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Excellent! What should I do now? =P
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Starting rping lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolvenfire86
Novice
Novice
Wolvenfire86

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Haha, I know that, but where do I go? How do I go about doing it?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, join someones topic in one of the nations lol. Read a few examples to get a feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Jai Sun Ce   New Character: Jai Sun Ce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character: Jai Sun Ce
Page 1 of 1