Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_vote_lcapTalise Kenneth (water/fire) I_voting_barTalise Kenneth (water/fire) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_vote_lcapTalise Kenneth (water/fire) I_voting_barTalise Kenneth (water/fire) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Talise Kenneth (water/fire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellie417
Novice
Novice
ellie417

Talise Kenneth (water/fire) Empty
PostSubject: Talise Kenneth (water/fire)   Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Talise Isaura Kenneth
    Birthplace: Shu Jing Village
    Current Residence: Travels
    Occupation: Trained to be a Healer, does miscellaneous jobs to earn extra pay until this career is solid.
    Element: fire/water
    Pets: n/a
    Weapons: n/a

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 21
    Blood type: n/a
    Hobbies: She likes to practice her bending and likes to swim. She also enjoys gardening and training with her daggers.
    Quirks: She tracts the moon and sun, along with other things that have to do with the heavens.
    Family: Father is Isam, Mother is Akiva, Brother is Nicandro, and sister is Raisa.
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has brown hair going almost all the way down her back. It shined with natural golden highlights in the sun and is usually straight although sometimes curls slightly. She keeps it free, lest she is doing hard work/training, then she will braid it.
    Eyes: She has medium sized eyes with a slightly noticeable slant to them. They are a brown hazel but other colors can be seen, such as green and red. It the sun they can appear yellow, which can shock some people.
    Height: 5' 6''
    Clothes: She wears loose dark red pants along with black shoes. Her shirt is a faded red with sleeves and is somewhat tight. As she travels she tends to adapt a little but with a constant fire nation symbol necklace.
    Skin: Light brown and is fairly average. She tries to maintain smooth skin but at times it is worn from different tasks.
    Body Type: Fit and strong but still graceful.
    Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Talise is extremely loyal to those who earn her trust, willing to risk anything to protect them. It this sense she can be rather fierce and very hostile if she feels like someone is being threatened. It should also be noted that this loyalty can shift to complete strangers as long as they look alright, once she is defending she will not back down. This can also be a negative as it can bring about a stubborn nature but usually she is calm. She will never leave a friend, no matter what they had done, always sticking to their side. Her compassion and kindness is also a very big part of her. She is very generous and would give up her last bit of water, dying of thirst, if it was asked of her. She has trouble saying no and often she feels like her heart rules her mind. She is however, somewhat proud that she can depend on her heart to guide her. If she ever goes against what her heart tells her then she goes through guilt and feels compelled to fix it. She sticks tightly to her beliefs, feeling as though they give her purpose. She is also fairly self-conscious and depends on others at times to help her make decisions. Her kind nature makes her want to please everyone, be a friend to all. She is constantly in fear in whatever she does but somehow still manages to be brave as well. She also fears change but at the same time it excites her, the unknown is unknown. She strangely is not really scared of any physical thing or person, only things she has no knowledge about. She fears the unknown and sometimes will go out of her way to avoid something new. Despite these other characteristics, she also has a strong sense of logic and smarts. This creates a lot of internal conflict that makes her indecisive but when she does decide, it's very thought out. This internal conflict also makes her very thoughtful, getting to spend a lot of time with herself. At times of distress, she can turn off her emotions and that it when this side comes out the most. She will be completely logical and can be very cold this way as her emotions make her.
    Personal Strengths: Smart, Loyal, Kind, Open-minded, Fair
    Personal Weaknesses: Self-conscious, Worrisome, Insecure, Quiet
    Hamartia: She is eager to please everyone, often overwhelming herself.
    Personal Hero: Grandmother Aisha
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become a Healer and settle into a good life.

Likes: Travel, Bending, Creatures, People/Socializing, Nature

Dislikes: Rude people, Misunderstandings, Being insecure, Bugs that bite, Liars

Brief History: Talise grew up in a small town that was hidden away in a magnificent mountain scene, along with rivers and waterfalls. Her father was a fire bender and so was her mother, however her mother's mother was a water bender. Her older brother was a non-bender but he still made his family proud by becoming a soldier. Then when Talise was born, her family was delighted to have a fire bender. Soon after her younger sister was shown to be a fire bender as well. Talise had always had a special bond with her water bending grandmother and what a day when she figured out she could bend that element as well. Her family was surprised but soon delighted in the turn of events. The peaceful setting allowed her to practice both her elements, mostly fire. Every now and then she would make the journey to the Southern Water Tribe to train some with her grandmother and other water benders. She found a good balance in her elements, usually channeling her emotions for strong bending.

Then once she grew into a young adult, she set off into the world in search of her purpose. She soon found that she had a love for healing and traveled to the Northern Water Tribe to train. She then learned the art, while still needing to better master it. She seeks someplace where she can be of use by traveling, along with searching for someplace that she might be able to settle down one day. She does enjoy the traveling and seeing the different cultures but her heart still belongs to fire, although water has a strong claim as well.

Back to top Go down

Talise Kenneth (water/fire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talise Kenneth (water/fire)   Talise Kenneth (water/fire) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Talise Kenneth (water/fire)
Page 1 of 1