Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_vote_lcapTsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_voting_barTsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_vote_lcapTsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_voting_barTsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai Empty
PostSubject: Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai   Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

The tournament match between Itami Kurushi and Vermilion Emperor Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi will now begin! The rules are as follows:

- The participants each have 100 HP available for disposal

- All participants will use the random number generator before posting a post, the random number generator can be accessed by used [rand][/rand] and in between put the number 6, meaning that 6 is the maximum bracket for the numbers

- This random number generator must be done after you attempt an attack on the opponent, and by said opponent in an attempt to dodge or block the attack

- If the number given to the attacker is higher than the number given to the defender then the attack lands. If the number of the defender and attacker are equal then it's a block. If the number of the attacker is lower than the number of the defender than it's a miss.

- If the attack lands, multiply the number given to the attacker by two and subtract if from your HP

- At the end of the 72 hour period, whoever has the lower HP is the loser!

- Do NOT godmod or OP your characters or you will be disqualified!

Now that that's out of the way, let the match, BEGIN!

Tsumi Buredo will have the right to strike first!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai   Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Random number (1,6) :
lining inside the waiting area, patiently awaiting round 2 of this strange tournament. The last challenger hadn’t even shown up. His patience was being tried, and he knew it, but that wouldn’t stop him from taking it out on whoever was closest. He stared through the barred gates at his opponent, attempting to make out some detail of them. His opponent almost looked like emperor Owlan himself. Itami smiled, the resemblance was uncanny, but it couldn’t be. Then again, if it was some sort of holiday, it wouldn’t be out of the question at all.

Itami ran a finger through his soft, silver hair, a single lock falling across his somewhat blue armor, covered in various markings and engravings (Itami’s version of a trophy). On the front were his Assassin Markings (engraved after successfully completing his Assassin Training), while on the back were his Black Lotus markings, as were his miscellaneous achievements. All of his weapons were securely sheathed, bound by small combination locks (or in this case, water-based locks, that required a person to move water into a correct column, and freeze it in place to open it), which could be easily opened at a moment’s notice. Itami gently moved his fingers in a fluid motion, opening the lock for his bow. He took out the bow, stretching the string to get his hands ready for action.

The alcoholic poison from earlier this morning was taking it’s toll. Itami was becoming somewhat delirious, and having alcohol and cactus juice coursing through one’s veins didn’t help, either. Normally, Itami would not go near anything with the words “Drunk”, “Beer”, “Cactus”, or “Alcohol” in the title, however, apparently an old enemy had decided to look him up, and had slipped an alcohol/cactus concentrate into his morning Earl Grey tea.

Itami made a note to himself that, should he lose here, he would not hold it against himself. Especially not since each round of the tournament was incredibly short, usually only a few minutes long. Itami, between rounds, had decided to check out the competition (and so that he could learn the rules, what with his opponent not showing up). He had found out that whoever did the most damage to their opponent within the time limit was the winner. Plus, as an added bonus, the avatar was competing. Oh, how Itami desired to fight the avatar. This become priority number 4 on his To-Do list, and number 2 on his bucket list.

At long last, the gates began to rise, signaling the start of the match. Itami ran out into the arena, coincidentally the same one he had fought (or almost fought, rather) in. The battlefield was made of four equal parts, each devoted to a specific element. The corner directly to his right was a lake, which went down about 20 feet. To his left was a barren, volcanic-looking area, obviously devoted to Firebending. To the left of Itami’s Opponent was a series of wind-geysers, which each shot blasts of wind every 20 seconds, and to their right was a barren, rocky area, devoted to Earthbending.

Itami wasted no time, firing off two arrows, both of which were purposefully easy to block. However, a small projectile was covered by them: a small, incredibly sharp needle, made entirely of ice. Itami did not waste time watching for the hit, flourishing his bow back onto it’s rest with one hand, and locking it into place with the flick of his finger, while the other hand unlocked his Tomahawk, and readied it for use.
Whoever this stranger was, he had no idea who he was messing with.

[Rand]6[/rand]
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai   Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Ok, guess i put two RAND-tags's xD My bad.

Anyways, not gonna edit, because i'm loving the outcome (and so it doesn't look like i cheated xD Tsumi does not cheat). So instead, i'll post my corrections here.

THIS should have been the first sentence.
Itami sat, reclining inside the waiting area...
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai   Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Unfortunately, my friends and I will need to withdraw from the tournament. Something's come up, and we wont be able to participate. You move on to the next round, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai   Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsumi Buredo vs. Kouzai
Page 1 of 1