Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_vote_lcapThe Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_voting_barThe Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_vote_lcapThe Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_voting_barThe Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) Empty
PostSubject: The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword)   The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Name: The Stained Soul

Amount: One.

Type: Sword/Multitool

Appearance:

Appearance:

Special Abilities:

Starting Ability- Daggertail- The back of the sword opens, and lets out a 4 foot long chain of small blades, which, when not used, are stored inside the handle.

Secondary Ability: Singe- Leaves a 2nd degree burn on any flesh it touches

Third Ability- Slaughter's Pride- Tsumi's sword absorbs into Tsumi's hand, creating a black, flaming claw, which takes up the entirety of Tsumi's right hand.

Final Ability- Searing Heat- The Stained Soul heats itself to such a degree, that it melts any living tissue, and slices through it like butter. (takes 3 seconds to go through bone)

Origin/History: One hundred years after the discovery of the Blackheart Fighting Style… (See history)

A boy, named Kurcet, was on his way to his ceremony of manhood. At the ceremony of manhood, a boy was required to choose his profession, and onto his chest would be branded the mark of the master who taught the chosen profession. Kurcet had grown up training in the arts of the Warrior; however, he had chosen to be a blacksmith. This astonished the whole village, especially his dearly beloved girlfriend, whom he had promised he would go with into Alchemic Research. She later asked him why he had broken his promise, for such a pitiful profession, to which he had replied “Something is coming. We may never get to see it, our children may never see it, but this is something I just need to do.”

Later, at the age of eighty, Kurcet got to see the disaster he had foreseen. A man strolled leisurely into the village, carrying only a small, thin, silver sword (Known to some as a “Katana”). He told the people of the village that he would return in three days, and when that time came, it would be the end of their world, and the beginning of a new one. As an example of his power, he destroyed the village’s council building. The council met (in a toolshed) and decided that the village’s strongest warrior would meet the stranger in battle; however, he would need a blade full of magic. Kurcet immediately took to forging a sword unlike any the world had ever seen. Kurcet smiled as he worked, knowing that his prophecy was indeed coming to pass. Kurcet put his heart into forging that grand blade, not even bothering to eat, or sleep, for fear that the deprivation of a few hours could mean the difference between a sharp blade, and a dull one.

The day of the battle came, however, the blade was not finished. The headstrong warrior came in to collect his sword, wearing an arrogant smile on his young face. Kurcet, determined to save his village, used all three blackheart techniques on the sword, which shattered it completely. All was not lost, as Kurcet knew. The Dark trinity appeared before him, extending demonic fingers toward him. Kurcet shook his head, instead choosing to bargain with these dangerous demons. He asked to keep his soul, and instead be bound to the village forever. In this state, he would watch over the villagers where the blackhearts could not. In exchange, the Dark trinity reformed the blade, sharpening it beyond anything a mortal blacksmith could accomplish. As planned, the arrogant young warrior went to battle against this stranger. Kurcet watched as this young warrior, overconfident and headstrong, was defeated by the stranger.

The stranger spoke. “Souls who have lost everything in a pitiful attempt to defeat me, hear this. Your world will be burned to ashes, but I shall leave two children, a male and a female, to rebuild. Every hundred years, I will return, and burn a single village to the ground.” This statement gave Kurcet no solace. Planet Peace burned to the ground, and now lay in the hands of two children, by the names of Tolak and Rybecca. All the while watched the soul of a blacksmith, who believed that the failure was not the warrior’s, but his own.

EDIT- The image stopped working, so I hads to replace it :C

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword)   The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm

APPROVED! Smile
Back to top Go down

The Stained Soul (Tsumi Buredo's sword)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: