Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_vote_lcapLindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_voting_barLindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_vote_lcapLindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_voting_barLindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo Empty
PostSubject: Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo   Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 am

The tournament match between Kyrian Prominent and Itami Kurushi will now begin! The rules are as follows:

- The participants each have 100 HP available for disposal

- All participants will use the random number generator before posting a post, the random number generator can be accessed by used [rand][/rand] and in between put the number 6, meaning that 6 is the maximum bracket for the numbers

- This random number generator must be done after you attempt an attack on the opponent, and by said opponent in an attempt to dodge or block the attack

- If the number given to the attacker is higher than the number given to the defender then the attack lands. If the number of the defender and attacker are equal then it's a block. If the number of the attacker is lower than the number of the defender than it's a miss.

- If the attack lands, multiply the number given to the attacker by two and subtract if from your HP

- At the end of the 48 hour period, whoever has the lower HP is the loser!

- Do NOT godmod or OP your characters or you will be disqualified!

Now that that's out of the way, let the match, BEGIN!

Tsumi will have the right to strike first!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo   Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Itami stared into a large arena, from behind large bars, decorated with festive colors, celebrating some event or other. He didn’t follow many holidays, as most didn’t interest him, or did not apply to him at all. ”Happy” was not a word that is normally used to describe Itami. Something more apt would be something along the lines of “Apathetic”, or simply [/i]“bored”[/i]. Most of his time, outside of acting as the Minister of Defense, was spent thinking. He was a thinker by nature, always planning out anything he did, regardless of how small. Though somewhat tedious, it always paid off. He was currently the Pai Sho champion of Ba Sing Se, Omashu, and the Northern Water Kingdom.

Itami cleared his mind, preparing for the inevitable opening of the bars. As soon as they were opened, the match would begin, and every precious second could very well be his last. He reflected on the events of the day, searching for possible impediments to his performance. He had begun the day like any other, with a trip to the tea shop. However, it had taken a turn for the worse, when his drink had been spiked with something excreted from a cactus, combined with a large dose of alcohol. So, now he was delirious and somewhat drunk. This would be a problem.

Itami looked down, making sure everything on his person was in place. His dark blue armor was fine, as were it’s many markings (Itami’s version of a trophy). On the front were his Assassin Markings (engraved after successfully completing his Assassin Training), while on the back were his Black Lotus markings, as were his miscellaneous achievements. All of his weapons were securely sheathed, bound by small combination locks (or in this case, water-based locks, that required a person to move water into a correct column, and freeze it in place to open it), which could be easily opened at a moment’s notice. Itami gently moved his fingers in a fluid motion, opening the lock for his sword. He took it out, flourishing it slightly to get his hands used to it.

Just in time. The gates began to open, signaling that the match was starting. The battlefield was made of four equal parts, each devoted to a specific element. The corner directly to his right was a lake, which went down about 20 feet. To his left was a barren, volcanic-looking area, obviously devoted to Firebending. To the left of whoever came out of the opposite gate was a series of wind-geysers, which each shot blasts of wind every 20 seconds. To the right of his opponent was a barren, rocky area, devoted to Earthbending. “Ah, it’s a tournament of the elements.” Itami said.

Not one to waste time, as soon as the gates were high enough (they were forbidden to duck under them), Itami took off running, not bothering to examine his combatant. He whipped up a stream of water, and shot it at the opposite gate, in the form of extremely sharp icicles. This opponent would see no mercy from Itami, regardless of how drunk he was.

Dice Roll:
Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo   Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Due to failing to show up to the tournament, the user Lindsey:D is disqualified, and the user Tsumi Buredo is the winner! Congratulations you are moving on to the second round!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo   Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lindsey vs. Tsumi Buredo
Page 1 of 1