Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Oasis ((Open)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Oasis ((Open)) I_vote_lcapThe Oasis ((Open)) I_voting_barThe Oasis ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Oasis ((Open)) I_vote_lcapThe Oasis ((Open)) I_voting_barThe Oasis ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Oasis ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Yui ws walking around the Oasis, and she saw that the Koi Fish weren't there. Aki must of been somewhere else. Yui stepped into the spirit pool, and meditated, and her energy turned her into the White Koi Fish, to symbolize the moon. She swam around, waiting for someone to approach.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Aki saw Yui as her white fish form swimming in circles waiting for her. Aki stepped into the blue spirit pool, and mediated, and her eyes glowed and her energy transformed her into a black koi fish, the spirit of the ocean. Aki swam in circles with Yui, waiting for someone to approach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
SkyIsTheLimit
Novice
Novice
SkyIsTheLimit

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

Tamashi calmly stepped up to the water and stared into it. 'Ahh..' he thought to himself. 'What a beautiful day.' He looked into the sky and listened to the whistling breeze around him as he sat comfortably in the snow. 'I wonder if anyone else will show up..' he thought again. 'maybe somebody to have a conversation with ?' he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Aki swam in circles with Yui till a boy approched only about 14. He was looking in the water with joy then at the waterfall. "Yui, I am going to talk with the boy that is in front of the pond." Aki bubbled to Yui. The boy looked away at the entrance and Aki jumped out of the water to be on the ground in her human form. Aki brushed off herself and went over to the boy. "Hello, my name is Aki, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Yui looked up at Aki, and bubbled ''Alright'', and she swam in circles just like a normal Spirit Koi Fish. She looked at the boy, and decided to go up with Aki. She swiveled her tail, and more water came into the pool, and the heat of the Oasis, made it turn into Mist, blocking the boys vision, and Yui turned into a girl. ''Hello there, I'm Yui''.
Back to top Go down

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Tamashi was confused two girls came out of nowhere but he ingnored it. I'm Tasmashi I am a traveler and right now i'm exploring the water nations. Aki couldn't do anything but smile at him. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oasis ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Open))   The Oasis ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oasis ((Open))
Page 1 of 1